main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga IT IS YOUR DESTINY-- Completed-- Sequel planned Jan 2004

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    So if it's not up tonight, it will be tomorrow for sure. :)

:D

2. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    *points at LaYa_'s post...*

Yep!!!! :D

3. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    But! Ah!

GAH!

My Lord.... I mean, Padme's not that bad Luke! It was what was best for you! And now they're dead! Or are they? AHHHHH

More soon! (Lovely H/L-ness)

A. Windsor

4. Dori

Dori Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2003
    I'm still lurking here and enjoying every post! I liked especially the last one, it described Luke's feelings so well! And Padmé's line, "I feel it all the days of my life, my love." a sad voice spoke softly. "I will tell our son how exactly that feels." - awesome! :D
    But Vader and Padmé did get out of the Death Star before it was exploding, didn't they? :confused: [face_shocked]

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    You'll all see within the next couple of hours. I FINALLY was able to work out that post. 8-} I always seem to write faster on the days I have to work. On my days off I can't seem to relax enough to get anything out. It's horrible! 8-}

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Okay, it obviously didn't get up, but that was because I joined a new 3NS forum here, and I was having a lot of fun... 8-}

It will be up soon though. Really. ;)

7. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    It will be up soon though. Really.

Well, great!!!!!! :D

8. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    It will be up soon though. Really.

:D

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I FINALLY have it written folks. :D I'm going to stick it up now! Woohoo! 8-}

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

The war was over for the Rebellion.
    The celebrations continued well into the night.

Han and Leia reunited with many of their friends and made plans for the future with quiet whispers as the music came to life in the background.

Both smiled happily while watching their friends reunite, but each would cast a look towards the path upon the bridge every so often. It was dark and mocking as no more continued to come at the third hour of the celebration.

At the fifth hour Lando Calrissian came down the path with a young Rebel woman that Han and Leia did not know personally. The two men embraced, both laughing loudly at their joy of seeing eachother again, and promised to always stay friends.

Han asked Lando if he would dance at his wedding celebration that Han and Leia had planned for by the hour of dawn. They planned to ask Admiral Ackbar to marry them officially in a private ceremony before their friends would leave.

One thing threatened the ceremony now from taking place. Han began to think to himself sadly. Luke was missing nearly six hours now since the Death Star exploded in space. No one had seen him return, yet.

Han could only hope that the kid was able to make it out of this one alone.

"Mother?"

There was still no answer.

The woman on the cot in the tiny sick bay wasn't moving since Luke had brought her on board the Imperial Shuttle from the Death Star, and saved them both from dying in their quest to find where Luke's father had vanished too.

After Vader had destroyed Palpatine, the Death Star had begun to quake under the attacks of Rebel ships, and Vader had ordered Luke to take his mother away on a Shuttle while he ensured that Palpatine was truly dead. He had promised his mother to meet them on Endor or her. Whatever Luke had decided.

Six hours had passed and Luke was begining to think it had been a lie. The intense lightsaber battle obviously never finished Palpatine off and Luke began to think his father ran into trouble and the worst likely happened.

Not his death. Luke could feel that his father was still out there in the Force. But something much more worse than death.

The Emperor survived the Death Star somehow and wouldn't now let his apprentice go.

"What am I going to do, Mother?" Luke whispered.

The form of his mother was still unmoving from her injuries in the fall from the Death Star attack. He would have to find the answers himself.

11. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh my there is a twist I did not see coming the Emeperor not dead.

Excellent way you described how Luke felt I thought.

12. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I don't like stories where the Emperor seems to be invulnerable. And, is Padme really dead? I hope not. It would be so nice if Padme could inspire her two children to finally save their father from Palpatine. Nice twist, I think.

13. NinjaSkywalker

NinjaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    Wait a sec...doesn't that contradict what happened in the previous post?

Hmmmm?

Matt

14. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    The Emperor is not dead?? [face_shocked]

This would be interesting... :D

15. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    What? The Emperor is not dead?? :eek:

Ok..just tell me... Padmé is alive, isn't she?

:eek: I'm shocked...

anyway, great post, can't wait for more ;)

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Okay, since I may not have a new post for a few more days, I'll explain a few things for yea all. ;)

1. No big character will die at this point that is a heroine or hero.

2. The Emperor did survive. Since he was supposed to be this big, evil Force guy, I didn't think a mere lightsaber duel would wipe him out that easily. His end will be in the not too distant future though. I thought Vader should be the one responsible, alone.

3. Anakin is still Vader. That is very important to know. Plus, he'll be having flashbacks to his duel with Palpatine. You will see what happened there.

4. Padme is safe. I'm not going to kill her at this point in the story. I never kill a character off unless it will serve a purpose later on.

I hope that answers some things. ;)

Edit: Wait a sec...doesn't that contradict what happened in the previous post?

Hmmmm?

Matt

It does and doesn't at this point. I never explained everything in the last post. Plus no one knows how the battle ended or how Luke and Padme got seperated from Vader. I will explain that soon though.

Also, know that I usually write in scenes, not story. Alot of my stories are written in that way. Most, in fact. ;)

17. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    *giggles* They're getting married!!!!

Scary 'bout Palpy.... I wonder what Darth Daddy Dearest would say about the future son in law...

A. Windsor

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks, A. Vader will have lots of things to say in the near future. ;)

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    New post by Thursday. I hope it will be a little longer. :)

20. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    New post by Thursday. I hope it will be a little longer. :)

Good :D

21. Jedi_NightOwlie

Jedi_NightOwlie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2000
    Thanks, LaYa. :)

Sara's Socky! 8-}

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

It seemed that she waited days until something happened to let her know that her twin brother was all right. The bridge that lead to the trees of the Ewok village was cold in the night as others basked in their victory and survival. Leia seemingly stared into nothingness for hours for a sign of her brother. Waiting and hoping that her instinct had been precise and Luke was in fact still alive.

Her determination wavered only once, as the party began to die off, and officers and crewers began making plans to re-group back to Base, Han genteelly approached her again about leaving with them.
    Leia could feel his mild disappointment that they did not follow through on their vow to marry this night, but he respected her enough, and was worried about Luke as deeply as she was, to set their plans aside.

"Just a little longer, Han," She whispered softly as a quiet breeze and said, "Give him more time!"

Just as she herself began to lose hope and was about to turn away to find Han, she felt the familiar presence of her twin coming down the ramp way.

Leia started laughing. In her joy she could do nothing else. Luke was alive and with them now. Nothing else mattered.

Leia began shouting for Han on instinct and turned to run up the ramp to hug her brother in welcome. But the look of fright in the young Jedi's eyes stopped her cold. It was then her eyes fell to what caused the fright in her brother's eyes and very soul.

He carried a half dead looking woman in his arms and looked to her in pleading help with his eyes not to turn them away.

It was in an instant that Leia knew everything. Luke hadn't needed to say any words. The woman in his arms was their mother. And it was also then that Leia knew the truth. The danger was far from being over.

It was only just beginning...

THE END

23. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Well, I know that might have been unexpected for some, but I really felt that was the right place to end this story. I am planning a sequel for Jan-Feb of the new year for those interested. With the holidays coming--ROTK at the Theater NEXT WEEK--Lots of family stuff to do yet--my writing time is going to be very limited for the next few weeks. 8-}

Thanks to those that stayed with me and supported me through this. You all made this a real delight to write.

Happy Holidays everyone. :)

24. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    That was a good ending, and a good place to end this part of the story. I hope Leia and Han are able to help Luke save Padme. It would be so nice for them to get to know their mother, and vice versa. Looking forward to reading the sequel. :)

25. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I think it's a good place to end the story...And if you promise a sequel this is even better!!!
    I'll be right here waiting for it... ;)

Good work!!!!! :D I loved it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.