It just gets worse....

Discussion in 'London UK' started by Yoshee, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    As of this Monday just passed, it is now an offense to wear baseball caps inside any public buildings in Southend-on-Sea!!! :eek:

Of course i found this out when i walked into a newsagent wearing a baseball cap, and was asked to remove it from my head. :D

Apparently there has been a spait of robbery's by a gang of youths wearing baseball caps. And the reason we aren't allowed to wear the caps now, is so the cctv thingy's can see our faces properly.

And i thought the banning of footbal shirts in the local pubs was stupid enough, not that i wear footy shirts, but still....

This place is really starting to suck big time.
  2. Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Its a crime to exist if you don't have a disability in some way.

// takes baseball bat to Southend-on-Sea

:p
  3. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WOAH!!!!

Ahhhh but what about if you wear the caps backwards hmmmmmm? [face_mischief]

Around here you're not allowed to wear studded items in public... because aparently there were some fights involving townies using a studded belt to assault this poor guy. Which is great, cos my biker jacket has studs all up one arm!

So maybe next we should stop people drinking at all out of bottles or anything breakable seeing 'glassing' people seems to be the 'in' thing round here at the moment.
  4. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    //Covers self in illegal padding...

:p

I also forgot to mention, the Firkin chain of pubs has also banned swearing!!!
  5. Moylesy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    it is now an offense to wear baseball caps

Ah, if only...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.