main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It starts with a birthday~*~(J/J fic)~*~Final post 1/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJediQueen, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I know I said I wanted some beta readers first, but I just couldn't wait until tomorrow.
    This is my first SW fic, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is welcome. Enjoy.
    ?When did you say Jaina?s birthday is?? Jagged Fel asked Kyp as they were walking back to their quarters from the mess hall.
    ?Uh, it?s three standard days from now?good luck coming up with something good in that little of time, Fel.?
    ?Glad to know I have your confidence, Kyp. I?m sure I?ll think of something good that she?ll never forget.?
    ?That who?ll never forget?? Jaina Solo asked walking up behind her two wing mates, not surprising Kyp, but making Jag jump a full meter in the air with her sudden addition to the conversation.
    ?Shawnkyr,? Kyp said coolly covering up for Jag?s lack of Force sensitivity. ?He still hasn?t paid her back for the practical jokes she played on him at the academy.?
    Jaina slowly nodded her head knowing that that would be completely out of character for her boyfriend of two years and didn?t believe a word of it. Since Jag and Kyp had become friends it had been harder to tell when either one of them was lying, unless it seem just so totally out of character that she should never believe it in the first place. Similarly, though, Jag had been acting stranger, or, for this galaxy, more like normal, since he had started talking to Kyp more.
    Instead of drilling further into either of the two men, she threw her arms over either of their shoulders. ?So wacha guys gonna get me for my b-day?? She asked knowing full well that that was most likely the topic they were discussing when she had walked up on them.
    ?Your birthday?s coming up?? Kyp asked, despite the fact that he had known her for most of her life.
    She slapped his chest and laughed with them as they continued on their way to their quarters, chatting about Twin Suns and friends.
    ?I just remembered I promised Corran that I?d meet him in the exercise room for a sparring match.? Kyp said as they neared Jaina and Jag?s respective quarters. Jaina smiled knowing he just wanted to give them their privacy.
    ?So what are you planning on doing for my birthday?? Jaina asked kissing him on the lips.
    ?That?s for me to know and you to wonder about,? Jag replied returning her kiss while maintaining his cool front, even in the Force.
    ?I love you Jaggie,? She whined.
    ?It?s not gonna work this time Jaya,? He said pressing the entry key on her door.
    She smiled kissing him again and stepped back into her room, closing the door to keep from following.
    I know it's kinda short, but tell me what you think
    -The Queen

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    good start, JJQ~ can't wait to read more! :D

3. BriaTharen

BriaTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    you've got a great start there. i do hope you keep it up!

4. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    jags-gurlThanx I've had this floating around in my head for a while and never really had the time to do anything with it, until today.
    BriaTharenLike I said I'll work around your little handicap lol

I'll try to get more up tomorrow afternoon, if I get at least five more replies.
    Huggles to all.
    -The Queen

5. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    ooo....me likes! :D Great start!

6. JediRedi

JediRedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Fantastic!

7. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Great start, Me want more! Me want more!
    :D

8. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanx everyone, I'll type the next part and get it up before youth group tonight, I promise :D This is probably gonna be a pretty long fic, just to warn all of you.
    -The Queen

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ?Shawnkyr,? Kyp said coolly covering up for Jag?s lack of Force sensitivity. ?He still hasn?t paid her back for the practical jokes she played on him at the academy.?

hehe...i really liked that line for some odd reason. it's not quite hilarious but it's got a bit of humourous irony in it that you just gotta love...

This is probably gonna be a pretty long fic, just to warn all of you.

why do you say that like it's a bad thing? i hope it's long! you're doing a really good job.

UP!

10. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Great start! When do we get more?

11. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Trickster_Jaina_Fel It's not a bad thing to be long, I just probably won't post that much at one time. I liked that line too, It is kinda ironically humorus.
    Lucid_Lady I'm working on the next installment right now and it'll probably be up in a little while
    -The Queen

12. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Ooh, it's cute! I love how Jag and Kyp are conspiring against Jaina. V. interesting. Can't wait to see what he gets her!

13. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Here ya go, I finnished this and I don't really wanna keep you waiting, so on with the show:

As Jag turned to enter his quarters he heard laughing coming from behind the corner.
    ?Who?s there?? He asked approaching the corner with a suspicion of who it was.
    He came face-to-face with none other than Jacen Solo, Jaina?s twin brother.
    ?You have no idea what to do for her birthday do you?? Jacen asked accusingly.

Jag shook his head as Jacen continued to laugh at him.
    ?Let?s walk and talk Jagged,? Jacen said turning his back on the Corellian.

Seeing he had little other choice, Jag followed the younger man that seemed older at times. Since Jacen had returned from his captivity, he had been trying to spend time developing his Jedi skills as well as renewing his bond with his sister, which meant spending a lot of time with Jag.

?So, you got any ideas about what I should get Jaina?? Jag asked a little timidly.

?What do you think she?d like Jag?? Jace asked stopping and looking at the older man.

?I?I?I guess I haven?t really thought about it much this year.? Jag admitted, knowing that this would stay strictly between them and Jaina wouldn?t hear a word of it.

?What did you get her last year? It was a personalized sim program, correct??
    Jag nodded realizing that that was probably the best thing he could have given her.

?How long did it take you to make that??

?With Lowbacca, Cappie and Artoo?s help, about three months,? Jag said remembering how long it had taken to talk the Wookie into helping him and keeping it a secret from Jaina.

?She likes secrets,? Jacen commented picking up on Jag?s thoughts.
    A light clicked in Jag?s mind.
    ?Maybe?.yes?.If you could?.and Kyp would?.YES!? Jag exclaimed, and then ran off to his quarters to start making the arrangements.
    What do ya think he's gonna do?
    Tell me what you think.
    -The Queen

14. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Eeek! Another post appeared! Like magic. :D Does this mean every time I review we get another post? Anyway, I'm very curious... And you have Jacen in this fic! [face_love] I knew I liked it. I want to see what happens next! Post more soon! (yes I'm asking already. I'm very demanding. :) )

15. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    LadyMaireadI don't know when I'm gonna get another up, it might be today, it might be tomorrow, it might be next week, but I do know exactly what's gonna happen heehee :D
    -The Queen

16. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    Off to a great beginning, JJQ!!!!

17. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    great post- can't wait to see what happens!! :D

18. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    AnakahSkywalker03 I'm actually having fun, this has been rolling around in my head and it's fun to have you guys begging for more posts.
    jags_gurl like I said I might have more up later today.
    -The Queen

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ooh, goodie! another postie! hmm...wonder what jag's gonna get jacen? hm...
    up!

20. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Trickster_Jaina_Fel Huh...I hadn't thought about Jacen...OH NO! Wait! I know...and that's something you're gonna have to wait to find out. hee hee hee :D
    -The Queen

21. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    I think Jag should steal all Jacen's shirts for his birthday. :D

22. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    LadyMairead LOL No Jace is actually gonna get something. wink wink
    -The Queen

23. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    I got an idea but I have to take a concensus, do ya'll think the squadron would have like hoodies and jackets that have the squadron symbol on them?
    -The Queen

24. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    He could get his shirts taken away. Come on! You know you want to.

25. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    I have one of two things in mind for Jacen...but if you want to know you'll have to PM me.
    -The Queen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.