It starts with a birthday~*~(J/J fic)~*~Final post 1/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJediQueen, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I really shouldn't be putting this up, because technically, my birthday is over here, and I just told TSM to go ahead and take the rest, but since I have the post done and I really don't feel like pissing everyone off, even though I should, I'm posting this next part, but don't expect anything else anytime soon.

Soon Kianna and Syal arrived with a large selection of clothes for Jaina to choose from.
    ?Come with me, Jagged,? Syal said motioning him out of the room. ? I need to talk to you and it isn?t appropriate for you to see her before the wedding.? She elaborated seeing his confused look. He complied, knowing better than to disobey her. As soon as the door closed, Syal turned to her son. ?Jag, you?re not doing this just to get back at your father??
    ?No mom, somehow it just seems right that Jaina and I are going to get married here.?
    ?But sweetie, what about Tifani? She?s been in love with you since practically the first day she met you.?
    Jag looked his mother in the eye, ?I?m not in love with her. And if she loved me so much, why did she go and screw those other guys while we were going out? I?ve loved Jaina since Uncle Wedge first introduced us. I never felt that way about Tifani, and I know I never could. Especially not now.?
    ?I understand that Jagged, but why leave your sister and father out of this momentous occasion??
    ?I?I guess I don?t know. Dad, well, you know how dad feels about Jaina; and Umira?she lost my trust,? he said looking away from Syal. No matter what it was, she always seemed to be able to see through him.
    ?But??
    ?But it just doesn?t seem right that they aren?t here,? he conceded. ?They?re family and I still love them. Since Cherith and Davin, our family has been falling apart. Since I?ve been back, it?s just gotten worse. I don?t think I could leave with it this way. I didn?t mean what I said to them really, I was just in such an emotional state?? Jag stopped his confession when Umira and Soontir suddenly appeared from around the corner.
    ?Jagged, I apologize for the things I said about Jaina. You truly do love her and I?m sure you two will be as happy as your mother and I.? Soontir said moving to be beside his wife.
    ?Accepted, but I must also apologize for how I acted the last time I saw you both.? Jag said looking from his father to his sister and back again. Umira nodded her acceptance and hugged her brother.
    ?Hey big brother,? Kianna said from the door of Jaina?s room, ?we gonna get this show on the road, or what??
    The rest of the Fels smiled at Kianna?s comment. And Soontir stepped toward the door where his youngest child was standing.
    ?Tir?? Syal asked cautiously. Jag laid his hand on her shoulder, telling her to trust the general?s instincts.
    Soontir entered the room and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful young woman wearing a moderately cut skirt and top.
    ?Jaina?? he began as he noticed she hadn?t yet acknowledged his entrence.
    ?Yes?? she asked turning around from the mirror Syal and Kianna had brought her.
    ?I owe you an apology. What I said was not only degrading to you, but to your family also. Happenings between your father and I are in the past. Also, I realize you?re not Han; meaning you shouldn?t be judged by his actions.?
    Jaina nodded and looked into Soontir?s eyes. ?Your apology is accepted, and I must also apologize. I shouldn?t have said some of the things I did??
    Soontir cut her off and gently lifted her chin to lock gazes with her once again, ? If I know one thing, Jaina, it?s that you spoke what was in your heart, and there?s noting more admirable than that. I deserved it and you were in no way out of line saying any of it,? he ended smiling down at the Rebel that he would soon be calling family. In what could be called an instant of insanity by some, he pulled Jaina into a tight embrace. After a moment, she returned it, throwing her arms around the large man. Then she began to cry. Soontir pulled back quickly.
    ?What?s wrong Jaina??
    Looking at his distressed face, she chucked slightly, ?My dad isn?t here t
  2. The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm sorry your birthday was bad. :( But this means that the rest of the year has to be better!

The postie was wonderful. I liked the way Soontir apologized and is accepting Jaina into the Fel family. :)
  3. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    that was so nice! great post jjq, and i look fwd to jaina's vows.... whenever they come. soontir was really nice there *shocked expression.* neway....

sry ur b'day wasnt good. :(. hope ur 15th yr is better :).

-jj00

ps. happy 1000!
  4. hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan

star 4
    JJQ - No getting around it, 15 IS a tough age! Too young for some things, too old for others. It must seem like sometimes no one and nothing is going your way. When you get down, come here, and we'll all cheer you up. You can be any age here, and we'll be around to be supportive!

Nice post, by the way. Soontir made a good apology, and followed it up by walking Jaina up the aisle. She'll always remember that. I'm glad that Jag is reconcilled with his family. Next, they have to face hers!

hawkbat
  5. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You had a bad birthday!!!Thats so unfair!!!!!!!And it was your 15th!!Man in New Zealand your old enough to drive!!!!!!

*hands chocolate to JJQ*

Make you feel better?

JJF
  6. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah, I hope the rest of my year is better too. I'll try to type a post soon (can you tell I'm in a better mood today?) Chocolate helps, I ate 1/4 pound of butter toffee and a whole dark chocolate bar this morning....hehehe...if I can talk any sense into my parents, I could take Driver's Ed starting Monday, but...that won't happen for a while, a girl can dream, can't she? lala! I am in such a better mood. In fact, I'm no longer considering Chris' idea of killing Jag...hehehe, but now that idea is in my head and if I let JSQ have her way, Chris and the rest of the Kypies will be happy.

~*~The Queen~*~
  7. Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Belated Birthday JJQ!!! Im sorry it sucked . . hope the year is better though . . . hehe . . good post!

my new fic will be up in abit!
  8. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. starkrusher Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wooohooo! Three cheers for the newly married couple! Thanks for the extra long post! You are the best, it was great. Happy Birthday and Happy 1000!
  10. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    who said they're married yet?

~*~The Queen~*~
  11. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oy gevalt. dnt do that. that would just not be cool. please dnt!
  12. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's just that they haven't finished they're vows yet so they're not offically married yet....I'm not that evil...but JSQ could listen to Chris......

~*~The Queen~*~
  13. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! chris is evil. dnt give in!
  14. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I LOVE KYP DURRON! Do any of you have a problem with that?

~*~The Queen~*~
  15. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    no. as long as hes not with jaina.
  16. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, what if I do want him with Jaina. It's my business as a writer what I put in my fics, and if you have a problem with that you can stop reading them.

~*~The Queen~*~
  17. Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's common myth to think that I am 'evil' because I like Kyp better than Jag. However, to me, it only makes sense to the better character more than the one who was created for only one purpose.

The Human Tripod,
    Chris
  18. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yah....Jag does seem ment for only one purpose....

~*~The Queen~*~
  19. Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh that was beautiful. :_|

Oh and don't fret. Things get better when you turn 16.
  20. hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Jag was meant for only one purpose? That must be to tie up some loose ends for Wedge. The poor guy's been looking for his sister for years, and wondering how she was, and if she had a family. Then Jag comes along, and fills in all the gaps in Wedge's knowledge.

Now that Wedge has that worry out of the way, he can concentrate more fully on the military problems the Vong have caused. He can get to feel part of his birth family again, by getting to know Jag, and through him, his sister.

Thanks Jag, for easing Wedge's mind, and taking away the one family worry that was spoiling his happiness!

hawkbat
  21. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    what hawkbat? you don't even comment on my post?

~*~The Queen~*~
  22. JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i ddnt say i had a prob with it. if u want to do that it's totally up to u. i am just in favor of jj. if someone wants to write j/k thats fine. i just wnt write it.
  23. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
  24. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    THat was soooooooooooo SWEET!!! I LOVED it!!

Happy late B-day

Love NYC
  25. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanx NYC, I aim to please...well actually, I could have cared less a few days ago what you guys thought...hehehe...I am in the process of writing a K/J right now...all I need is a title.

~*~The Queen~*~
  26. JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    CAN ANYBODY THINK OF A TITLE FOR MY K/J???

~*~The Queen~*~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.