main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It starts with a birthday~*~(J/J fic)~*~Final post 1/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJediQueen, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Will we ever get another post?

2. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Because you guys have been so great, I'm going to write a post today..I hope In the mean time I'm finally putting up my K/J

~*~The Queen~*~

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
  4. Moonlight_Lady

Moonlight_Lady Jedi Master star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    bump^

er, *realizes she used something that TJF would use*

um...

er...

ah...

UP!

~Moonlight_Lady

5. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Here's the absolute final post for this....I might do a sequel, but I haven't decided yet.

Jaina looked into Jag?s eyes, feeling his love and affection through the Force.
    ?Jaina?? the holy man prompted.
    ?I pledge to you, my hand and heart as long as I live. You are my love, my life. And for this I pledge all of my undying affection.?
    The holy man smiled at the love apparent in both of their voices. ?You have chosen to spend your lives together, do you have the rings??
    Jag looked over towards his younger sister, who had stepped forward and hand two golden rings to the holy man.
    ?These rings, unbroken, represent your love and pledge to the universe.? On ring was passed to Jag, who gently slid it onto Jaina?s finger. The other was likewise handed to Jaina.
    ?I pronounce you man and wife. Go on, kiss your bride.?
    And he did just that, his lips gently descending upon hers in their first kiss as ?The Fels.?

FIN ;)

~*~The Queen~*~

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *applauds* very sweet JJQ...the supposed awkwardness that previously prevented you from writing jaina's vows was not evident in any way, case or form. congratulations on finishing your first (posted) fan fiction tale. (at least, i'm pretty sure it was the first one...hm...if i'm wrong it's because my brain's not working properly :p )

*phew* now that i've gotten all those big words out of my system...

nice finish! :D very sweet.

~TJF

7. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    After what you said about "mushy gushy J/J uck" I was worried, but this wasn't so bad. :p Although what you said about a "sequel" on AIM does make it a bit scary. :eek:

The vows were nice, not too long, but not uncaring sounding either. Very nice.

EDIT: Although I'm a bit sad there wasn't more J/TK . .. :p

8. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    shhhhhhh....no one's suppose to know I'm planning an evil sequal to this yet!

~*~The Queen~*~

9. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    evil sequal huh? [face_devil]

nice post tho :).

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    very nice, Queen...sorry i haven't been around for a while- am currently catching up with everything...

11. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    NASA Television reported Saturday morning that communications were lost with Shuttle Columbia at approximately 8 a.m. EST over north-central Texas. Columbia was at approximately 200,000 feet altitude. Debris has been sighted in north central Texas. Search and rescue has been dispatched in Dallas-Fort Worth area.

~*~The Queen~*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.