main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It was a success!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Ariadnae1, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Well everyone, the Bowling for Kids' Sake was a wonderful time. It ended up being just me, Jessica and Laura. Between just the three of us, we raised $322. Because of that, we all got t-shirts, and prizes. There was free pizza and beverages (even cake and cheese cake). It was a great time, we took pictures, and really wished someone would have come and watched us.

That is all okay, because next year, we are going to get more people out there. Not only is it good for our club image (by raising money for the community) it is free!!! Also, we only had about 4 days to raise this money, and look how good we did. Ideally I would like to have 2 teams of 5 people, and that is my goal for next year.

I would really like to thank Laura and Jessica for sticking with it, and for everyone who pledged money to us. Also, this experience has made me want to become a Big Sister. See what one little game of bowling will do to you?

Again, thank you so much, everyone. Valerie was going to be with us, but she broke a toe. Wearing the shoes would have killed her, but if it weren't for that, she would have been with us.

Peace out, and the Jedi Strikers ROCK!!!!!!

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    This is so AWESOME! Way to go!!!!!!

The FORCE is with you!

Doug

3. StarWarsGrammy2

StarWarsGrammy2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2003
    Hey Ladies,
    Congrats on your success! I would have been there cheering for you, had I not had surgery the week before! I really thought about have the hubby drive us over, but when I took those pains pills-I was out! However, I was with you in spirit!
    Next year, if everything goes right, maybe I can join you!

There should have been "More," of the club members out there with you! I know, that, you don't all "work," at night.

Thanks ladies for being there for the kids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.