~ It was Always You ~ Han/Leia AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Feb 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
  2. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Han Solo walked down the hallway, that lead into the Mos Eisley cantina. Staggered really. He was already wasted from his trip over to the Hoola Canolie Bar, over in Mos Espa. Chewbacca had gotten fed up with him there, and threw him out, on his rump.

Some buddy he was...

Chewie had been getting fed up with him alot, in the last few months, actually. He missed the Falcon, as much as he did...And wanted to get her back, as almost as much as Han did.

The only thing that was holding Han back...Was his feelings over Leia. He was terrified of facing her again. If he went to Coruscant...He WOULD have to face her.

He didn't want to see her with anyone else. He had hered, afew months back, that she had gotten engaged.

That had ripped him apart inside. How could she just turn her feelings off for him, like she did?

How could she marry someone else?

Tears welled in his eyes, as he fell to the ground, when he stepped inside the Cantina.

...LEIA!..He cried. He was drunk...Again. He knew it. Now everone in the Cantina knew it too.

" You won't find Leia, staying here, Han!" A very familer voice said from behind him.

Han turned around on the floor, and forced himself to focus his eyes.

Luke Skywalker stood above him, with his hand stretched out to him.

"....Awwweee ....Hey Kid!! You came too, huh?" Han drawled.

" Time to go back, Han....Lets go!" Luke said, helping his old friend to his feet.

" Back to Leia?" Han said, his voice a sad whisper.

" Im just taking you home Han...The rest will be up to you, in the morning!" Luke exclaimed.

Luke sighed, as Han continued to complain about Leia..And everything else, under the twin suns...And lead his drunken old buddy, out the Cantina doors. Much to the joy, of onlookers.

star 3
    UP! UP! Keep going! This is proving to be a very interesting story! More! Please!
  4. Whitney_Solo Jedi Knight

This is realy good! But when is Han and Leia going to meat again????
  5. juwannajedi Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I'll have a new post up in the morning!! ;)
  7. LovelyLea Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would love to read more! UP! UP!
    Post more, PLEASE! ;)
  8. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Sorry, there Lea...Ill have one up by tomorrow afternoon. My other stories have kept me busy lately.
  9. LovelyLea Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I have the time, so here's a new post!! ;)

Han sat strait in his chair in the main living chamber of his house. His head hurt...so very much. He felt as if a Sandcrawler, took a path, right threw his skull.

Luke...Was sitting right across from him, he relized. He hadn't dreamed that part. Luke was in his house, on Tatooine. His old BUDDY...Han tried to lunge for him, grasping at thin air. He missed Luke, by ten feet, and landed on the hard cold floor of his kitchen, with a groan.

" Thats not a good way to treat your guests Han." Luke chimed, with a grin to his face.

" Why the hell are you here, Luke? Huh? After nearly five years, you decide to look for me. Is that it?" Han hissed, forcing himself up to sit on his chair again.

" We never stoped Han. Not really. When we finally caught up with Jabba The Hutt, you were already long gone. Leia...Was devestated. We had no idea of where to look for you." Luke argued softly.

" Yeah..Right. Leia was so crushed at losing me, she married some other guy, nearly six years younger than she is. Nearly twelve years younger than me." Han argued back.

" They never made it threw the ceremony!" Luke said.

" What?" Han whispered. Not quite hearing what Luke had just said to him. He couldn't belive it could be possibly true.

" Leia never married Gavin Darklighter, Han. You want to know why, she never married him? A younger man, who adored her, and would have done anything, to make her happy?"

" Why?" Han dared himself to say.

" Because for some CRAZY reason...After nearly FIVE years...She STILL is in love with YOU." Luke said, hoping for the reaction, that he knew would come, from Han Solo.

Han looked at his friend...Even thought he had every right to be upset with Luke...He wasn't. Luke Skywalker.."KId"...Would always be one of his very dear, best friends. Always. He couldn't be upset with Luke, if he had really wanted to be.

And now there was the chance of seeing Leia again. Of being with her, as he should have been, years ago. The one woman, that even after nearly five years of impossible seperation, he still loved her, too.

He ached to hold her again.

" Well then, old buddy. What are we waiting for. Lets get back to her." Han said, walking off, to throw his things together.

11. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I'll really try to post again tonight. ;) Happy reading..
  12. LovelyLea Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was great! But it definately left me wanting more! LOL! :)
  13. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I'll see what I can do. ;)
  14. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Three days later...

Leia Organa stared out the window of her newly instated office, inside the reconstructed Imperial Palace on Coruscant. She was the new Minister-Of-State. It was difficult to belive, that just a short time ago, She was A general, head of her own command cell, in the Rebellion.

This, all around her, was a new begining. A new start, for everyone. Man, Woman, Alien, child...

She took a seat in her white soft chair, that was behind her knee's, and forced herself to settle into a jedi relaxation meditation, that Luke had shown her, two years ago, just after the battle of Alcara.

Luke was due back any day now, from Tatooine. Hopefully, this trip would pan out. He would finally find Han, and bring him back to her. Leia would have gone to find him, with Luke, but her duty to the Rebellion came first. It always, came first.

If Han did return, she vowed to herself, that she would change afew things.

For once, she would place herself first, and find some sense of happiness.

Leia turned in her chair, toward her office door, as she hered it begining to open.

She was dreaming. That was it. She had to be dreaming.

He walked toward her, in total command of himself. Tall, and impossibly handsome, as ever.

She gasped, as his hands found the sides of her face. He smiled, as he gazed into her eyes.

" Leia.." He said wistfully, just staring at her. Taking in the depths of her beauty, from every angle.

" Han...I.." She gasped, as he pulled her gentally, into a force shattering kiss, expressing the love he had always felt for her, in one, swift motion.

It was then, that Leia knew the truth. That they would always be together now.

Always.

~ Sorry all, but this is the end. It was only a short story. ;)
  15. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
  16. LovelyLea Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yep! Good story! Kind of an abrupt ending, but wonderful just the same. Thanks. :):)
  17. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    I wasn't going to end it so soon, but I couldn't see where else to take the story. Glad you liked it though!! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.