main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'It Was Me' H/L mush, follow-up to A Chance Meeting, and Not Again, romance/humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: It Was Me
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    TimeFrame: During ROTJ, near the end
    Genre: Romance/humor
    Rating: PG

Summary: This is a follow-up to A Chance Meeting and Not Again, my two other H/L short fics. I'm afraid you would have to read them to understand this one. They are both viggies and very short, so it won't take long to read them, and they are worth it if you wanna know what the snark is going on in this one. This one is about when they finally tell each other it was 'me', that kid you ran into on Alderaan. ;)

Princess Leia Organa watched as the Death Star exploded, making a large and beautiful, bright splash of color spread across the sky. Han looked up too, and then back at Leia. He caught the slightly worried look on her face in an instant.

"I'm sure Luke wasn't on that thing when it blew." Han said, hastily trying to reassure her.

"He wasn't, I can feel it." Leia said, looking down slightly at her wound. Don't you dare grope me again. She thought as she watched Han's hands move over her wound.

Han looked at her face and gulped. "You love him."

Leia turned to look at him, slightly confused. Duh.

"Don't you?" Han said, smiling sadly.

"Well......yes." Leia said. What is he? Stupid?

"All right. Fine. When he comes back," Han paused momentarily, looking down, "I won't get in the way." Han finished, his voice threatening to crack at the end. Leia stared at him in confusion for a moment, and then she got it. He thinks Luke and I are an item! Ha! Yuck.

"Oh, it's not like that at all." she said, "He's my brother." she said as she would had she been explaining something to a small child. Han stared at her, eyes wide. He looked away, trying to piece it together. Leia put her arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss. Han closed his eyes for a moment and then they flew open. He's her brother! Hey, and she's kissing me. Cool. Leia broke off the kiss and looked into Han's face. He grinned broadly, finally getting it.

Leia smiled back, not having been so happy since the last time she washed her socks. An ewok came running up to them.

Ewok: *Aw, c'mon guys! You KNOW I hate it when you kiss around me! You humans are disgusting.*

Han grabbed Leia and kissed her again just to spite him.

*Stop it! Stop it! Stop! I hate that!* the little ewok screamed, failing its little furry arms around and batting at them. Han and Leia smiled and ruffled the little annoying animals fur. When the creature finally departed, Han went back to mending Leia's arm. Leia looked down and watched him, mainly just to make sure those hands stayed where they should be. She realized there was something else she should tell him, something she should have told him long ago.

"Han, there is something I need to tell you." She said, her eyes still on the wound as Han wrapped white bandages around it.

"Yeah, what?" Han asked, finishing his work and placing her on his lap. He leaned back on a log and looked her in the eye. "But once you're done there's something I should tell you."

"Ok. Well, here goes. Remember that snotty little princess you met on Alderaan, about, ah, well never mind how many years ago. But, remember? It, well, it was me." Leia confessed, collapsing on his chest when she winded down.

Han threw back his head and laughed. "Leia!" he gasped. "I know."

She looked up at him in surprise, her arms snaking around his neck so her fingers could twine together. "What?? What do you mean, you knew? You remembered me??" Leia exclaimed, slightly taken aback.

"Yes, I did, and I do." Han said, giving her a peck on the forehead. "What I was going to tell you was that I was that grubby smuggler. I didn't think you would remember me."

"Han! How could I forget? I thought about you near everyday! I was so shocked to see you on the Death Star! I thought I'd ne

2. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Can't believe Han refered to himself as grubby.:D
    Great ending.

3. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Wonderful ending!

(Yuck, that grope ruined that scene for me!)

But the "I won't get in your way" scene is my favorite Han line for ROTJ...:)

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Leia smiled back, not having been so happy since the last time she washed her socks.

Leia must have really had some dirty socks! Either that, or more likely, knowing she has Han's love is the only thing that makes her happy. And as for the groping, with this cementing of their relationship, I'm sure Han is going to want to do more of it in the future, so Leia better start getting used to it. Good ending!!!

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Great follow up.

I really liked how they admitted to their first meeting on alderaan.

Nice job!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    LOL! I have to agree with Solo_Fan.... Leia had better get used to the groping! [face_laugh]

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Those annoying little Ewoks!! Great follow-up, and thanks for alerting me!

8. Melodious

Melodious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    aww that was cute. I liked the ewok.

great ending

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great viggie. It was cute and sweet.

10. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    "Watch those hands!"

"Sorry."

*Stop kissing!!*

:D :D Rather gave me quite a chuckle :D :D

Great viggie!

-Commander Tharen-

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Very cute!

12. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Yay! Readers! [face_money_eyes]

ccp Actually, I LIKES him grubby. [face_batting]

Golden_Jedi Well, he DID grope her pretty often in that movie. But yeah, that line always did choke me up somethin' bad. :(

Solo_Fan Or, she could just like to wash her socks. lol Yeah she should get used to it. ;)

KELIA Thanks! And yeah, I thought it was about time they fessed up.

PonyTricks Yeah, I agree with both of you! Heck, if it were me, I wouldn't mind at all! ;)

dm1 You bet! Anytime! :D Thanks for reading! (and posting ;))

Melodious Aw thanks! I had hoped people would like the ending! (And the ewok)

Laine_Snowtrekker Thanks so much! :D

MoeTharen Always glad to give out a chuckle whenever I can. [face_laugh]

Jaira With Han, you don't even have to TRY to make it cute. He does all the work. ;)

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.