Phx It was right before dawn. They came out of nowhere...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bria, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh suuurrrre... pick the day that I'm sick to do this. [face_laugh] Actually, that's okay. I'm glad I got here. **eyes Mountain Dew** hmmm... **cracks open a Diet Cherry Lemon Lime from Safeway** No offense Bria... if you read some of our posts, you'll notice that me and caffiene don't mix very well. :D BTW, nice Spock ears! ;)

Ah SWEET!! New icons!! **runs to see if C3POs made it** IT DID!! YAY!!! **does the happy dance** Now I get to update my icons page. :D

**cough cough hack** Pardon me folks, I'm just gonna go stand in the corner over here, so I won't spread disease. :)

kreleia ^.^
  2. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    *continues shrieking about her Spock ears, then realizes she can take them off herself and does so* Thank the Force... what a nightmare... *shudder*

You sick, kreleia? That's no fun. :( I'm happy for you on your C-3PO icon. That's a clever one. :D

~*~Bria
  3. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yep, I'm sick. Blah. Not sure where I picked up this gem, although it's similar to what several PFF folks have had lately, I'm sure. **eyes recent invalids suspiciously**

Anyway, thanks! I'm glad you like the C3PO's icon. It's about time it got put up - I've had several people request it, and a bunch of fellow icon-makers add it to their favorites. I dunno. For some reason, I just don't seem to get on the "like" list of whoever's in charge of uploading. Kadue didn't like much of my stuff either. Ah well. **shrug** I do what I can. :) Congrats on all of your icon uploads too, Bria!

kreleia ^.^
  4. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Don't know who could possibly have given you that kreleia... but, uh, can I get a culture for my collection? ;)
  5. Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *Police Storm In*

You know, it's "It was JUST before dawn..."

:p :p
  6. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    man, the sick bug is going around *again*... sorry kreleia... :( (just blame it on idiots array) :D
    drink some blue milk and feel better...
  7. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Thanks, kreleia. :D As for your handmaidens... they are beautiful. I have an idea on how they might possibly make it into the next cut... [face_mischief]

Picky, picky. :p I was at school when I posted that and couldn't listen. I got it right (or close enough) that I felt ok posting it. Sebulba-X thought is sounded close too. ;)

~*~Bria
  8. Doright Jedi Knight

star 5
    Howdy Howdy Desert folks. I just thought I would venture into the Lair of the Queen of the Universe and say Hi. :D Don't let anyone tell you I am not brave.
  9. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Doright! You made it! :D

I've still got plenty of Mountain Dew left!

However, this place needs some... music... :)

~*~Bria
  10. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Sure Mick! Why don't you come on over and do the swab yourself? [face_devil] ;) And... yeah, I guess I *can* blame IA too, huh? Cuz, jee, out of the last two-and-a-half weeks, I've seen Mick all of twice, and IA... heh, wouldn't you know it - about 4 times. Well, simple math tells me exactly who's responsible for this. IA, man, I'm tellin' ya, the looming-over-the-short-folk trick has got to stop - especially if this is the result. :p **cough**

Anyway, on a happier note... **throws on some old 80's party music** :D Eh, why not. Liven things up a bit - or at least it'll cause a few people to have conniptions before it's replaced with good stuff. ;) Ah yes. Acknowledges Doright. Indeed, sir, you are brave. However, your deference to me in the Phoenix invasion thread put you on my good side. Therefore, you should have no fear when venturing into the Queen's intimate realm. :D (unless your intent is harm, of course ;) )

Alrighty... I must move on for now... where'd my Robitussin go?

kreleia ^.^

Bria, enlighten me to your plan. I must hear this... :D
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    The emperor has spies everywhere. :eek: We cannot be too careful.

I'll pm you the details later today, kreleia. [face_mischief]

~*~Bria
  12. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'm going to the next MN FF meeting :D

I'd come to Phx but it's just too far away (25 hour drive!!!!) - but tell you what, I'll let you know if I'll be in town :)

Oh yeah, maybe you should visit [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10192]this wasteland[/link].... it's the deadest forum in the JC... I think even Guam has more activity!
  13. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Jedi Greg Maddux: [face_laugh] That sort of reminds me of a certain board with certain peoples who post redundant threads ALL THE TIME.

The Phoenix FF peoples know who I'm talking about. ;) :D
  14. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *loads up swabs, media and cell cultures, puts on her lab coat and heads to the Jundland Wastes to collect a sample from kreleia*
  15. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    :eek: Ewwwwwwwwwwww..... :p

~*~Bria
  16. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Trust me, JGM, you have more activity that Guam.

It's minus 6 with the windchill. I sure could go for some desert about now.
  17. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Tell me about it, Bobafemme. My fingers were freezing on my drive home this evening. :_| Spring officially started yesterday afternoon and we get this today? :( What's up with that, Doright? ?[face_plain]

~*~Bria
  18. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight

star 6
    It's not much warmer in South Dakota... in fact, it's probably even colder. :p

19. VoidDancer Jedi Knight

star 5
    Topped 93 today in phoenix

:)
  20. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yeah... needed my shorts today, as well as yesterday. :) Really need to go shopping for sandels soon :)
  21. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight

star 6
    It never got above freezing here!

:eek:
  22. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Had the windows open and the ceiling fans on in effort to cool off a bit. I don't have the heart to turn on the AC yet. 'Course, part of that might have been fever too. **shrug** Ah well. Winters are so tough here... **sips Crystal Light** ;)

kreleia ^.^
  23. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight

star 6
    It's usually not THIS cold in SD around this time of year... December and January were warmer than this...
  24. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    We've been swimming here for two weeks now. Don't you love it?
  25. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    **passes the tanning lotion to IA**
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.