main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It went out of control

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Slowpokeking, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-dc-cinematic-universe-disscussion.50013375/page-33

Ever since the JL thread, some members keep bring Kate Beckinsale up even when she wasn't even mentioned or I was on the topic or even when I didn't even show up like the first few pages of the thread. Some people also used personal insult. Yesterday I think it went out of control, look a the last 2 pages, around half a page is about personal insult and ignore issue rather than the topic itself when I was just talking about how Batman should treat Ras' al Ghul. Is it possible to give some warning, it's also for the quality of the thread?

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Dude. Try the "report" button.

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Hang in there Slowpokeking, buddy. See ya in PT, TV, or Lit some time.

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

Or... don't. It's not even really that bad. Take a deep breath. It's just a thread.

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Slowpokeking, we must train you in the powerful and sacred art known as Sarcasm. I can see it now: it would be like a Rocky-style training montage. Only with classic witty insults. And then you will return to the JCC in full glory and fight like the best of 'em.

Now here's some homework: http://www.miwiki.net/Insult_Swordfighting

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    As you've been told, that's what both the report button and starting conversation with moderators is for.