main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Item of interest...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I came across this link in my free *cough* time. I hope it proves to be useful for those who appreciate such things.

http://www.nitrocomics.com/starwars.html

Speaking of time... I've been busy as of late. My attendance shall improve after my latest obstacle is resolved.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    @$#^@#!&#@ Vader busts.... !#$^@#^#$^# Fett busts.... Ohhh, the pain.

Good to hear things will lighten up for you soon! Brian and me both would like to get you involved in some Heroclix games with us! We have been having fun playing as of late. Let me know if you want to join in on some games or something, man.

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Heroclix! BAH! I'm here to turn you away from the light side! [face_devil]

Come meet Tallon Kaardgamer at the Hobby Shop in Wilson on Friday 2/21 from 6PM til 9PM - I'll be demoing a REAL game. Lord of the Rings TCG.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    What I will do, Lodreh, is when your weekend schedule clears up a bit, I will try to get us a game going. Anyone else from the Eastern Rim thats interested in checking it out would be welcome, too, of course. Who knows, you might enjoy it! ;)

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Adventure... excitment... I too seek these things. Though my unplayed baddies will wipe the floor with your heroes... Mwhahahaha!!!

( So if I combine my Magneto and Professor X I get Onslaught right? Let's see that's a total of 1024 hitpoints as a rookie... ok let's begin ;) Perhaps I should read the rules first huh?)

Also I noticed the previous link I posted is messed up so just cut and paste for your SWG info.

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/starwars/Forum3/HTML/100801.html

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I just checked..... no wampa!

But there's a lot of other groovy stuff. I'd say one of everything would only cost me about half a week's salary!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.