main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver its 1:30 my time so that makes it...... earlier in your time

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Oscar_the_Jedi, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Jedi

Oscar_the_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2002
    Yeah, i'm Oscar the newfie... Jedi. yeah, and theres no one online in the ACG, and i figured what with those fancy-schmancy time zones and all maybe one of you guys would be on. so please, if theres anyone out there, post something to keep me awake... please?

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    It's 9:30 out in BC, but those crazy westerners are too busy being crazy. ;)

Actually, there's not a whole lot of them, so the place is always pretty quiet. Your best bet would be to check out Canada General. I live in ON, but I'm here becuase I'm a former BCer.

3. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Welcome to Tipoca City, Oscar_the_Jedi! :D Sorry we missed your post; many of us have been away from the JC because of the holiday. But please feel free to come back, visit and post on our Tipoca City anytime. ;)

Also, that?s so cool that you?re from Newfoundland. :cool: Personally, I wish we had more JCers from Newfoundland, as I have found Newfoundlanders to be some of the most warmest and gracious Canadians in the country. ;) In fact, I?ve always wanted to visit The Rock myself; unfortunately, I haven?t had a chance to yet. :( But hopefully, one day I will. :)

4. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I never really gave Newfies any thought until I moved out here to Ontario. Now I'm under a constant barrage of anti-Newfie sentiment from everyone. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.