Amph It's A Kind Of Magic... Highlander (The Remake Thread)

Discussion in 'Community' started by dp4m, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    I'm sorry, IRD, but you just lost the Game. Please turn in your head to the nearest depot.
    Juliet316 likes this.
  2. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Attention was already made. Kurgan's point was getting out of there because he was seen and before the police show up.

I never said that Fasil was there to watch the show. How the challenge got started is not known and won't ever be, but the fact is that they'd both be there that night. There can be two explanations, based on which continuity you go by.

1. In the first film only, they knew because they felt a pull that prompted them to go. Which would account for how they knew where the other was in a city that size.

2. In the series verse, they had already met and agreed upon a location.

Wrestling is treated as a sport where the wrestlers have a feud and settle it in the ring. A real battle took place on the battle field and was based on actual grievances.

Dark, but not completely dark. We've seen actual wrestling matches where you can make out people in the lower levels in better detail than up in the upper seats.

Only for dramatic effect in the first film.

It is when there wasn't much of an advertising campaign. That was Panzer's point. They had a theatrical poster that didn't convey what the film was about. The trailers weren't in enough theaters and there wasn't much for television spots. And when you consider how much money the next three films did have, with a better campaign behind them, it's easy to see what a difference it makes. Even the investor on the second film said that the first film should have done better. Not to mention that it opened up very well in France and in other countries. No, none of them made a profit. But considered this...

The second film opened number three in November of 91. It slipped to number six and then to eight. The third film debuted at number two, went to number seven and then number ten between January and February of 95. The fourth film debuted at number three, dropped to fifth place and then down to ten in September of 00.

That's because he already judged Connor as a good man right from the outset.

Just about everyone trained someone else. Even the Kurgan trained Kane for a time.

He was testing if he would take his head for the power, not because he was or wasn't worthy of using the power.

That's because he didn't believe it was leveling the playing field with Nakano's power.

Costume parties. Halloween. Stage theater productions. Practical jokers.

I didn't say otherwise. I said that he sensed Ahriman's presence but didn't realize that was what it was until later on. Then he felt Methos coming and mistook the two.