main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Galaxy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Confused. Did she not change her name...? :confused:

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    no. was i supposed to? i'm confused now...

3. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    You're married...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

4. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    oh, that! i just posted her maiden name. i'll go fix that...

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Yay!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

6. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Ohhhh..so Berle is the Han equivalent. Gotcha. ;)

I'll take Berle instead, if I still can. ;) :)

Name: Corhan Fellowé
    Race: Human
    Faction: Rebel Alliance
    Height: 1.8 metres
    Weight: N/A
    Skin: Caucasian
    Hair: Brown
    Weapons/Equipment: Dl-44 Twin Blaster Pistols, High Frequency Comm-Link, Hagari micro-computer and datapad, Neo-lyte Scanner, C-94 UY targeting headset (used only when piloting his X-wing), and a Holoprojector
    Bio: Growing up on the lower levels of Nar-Shadaa, Corhan Fellowé lived the hard life. His parents were killed by the Empire when he was 3 and he left the city when he was 5. He traveled the galaxy going on various bounty hunts and looking for a true job. He found it on Coruscant while hunting for an Imperial traitor. He was then hired by Ortalo Inc., a large arms company based on Coruscant, and he became the ruthless leader of the corporation after only 2 years. He squandered millions of credits in smuggling, before he met the love of his life and began making an "honest" living as an X-wing pilot in the Rebel Alliance. His mother-in-law, somewhat a supporter of the Empire, disagrees with Corhan's way of life and his relationship with her daughter...

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

7. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    That looks good, KK

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

8. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

9. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    c'mon, people! this will be fun! please join.

10. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Can someone post a list of whos taken please?

11. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    The characters in italics have been taken. And the ones with stars have people who want them, but they haven't posted character profiles.

1) Berle- He has to put up with alot. His mother-in-law hates him and disagrees with all his decisions. He is mild-mannered, yet quick-thinking (Han Solo)

2) Provine- She is quiet and basically lets her mother do all of her thinking. She tends to be a follower and agrees with her husband, then her mother (Can't think of anyone)

3) Merman- She is a loud and obnoxious woman who disagrees highly with everything her son-in-law says. She is very protective of her daughter and son (Can't think of anyone)

4) Caeser- In the movie, he is a dentist. He was recently marrried and is going on honeymoon. He jumps before thinking and thinks he knows exactly what to do all of the time (Luke Skywalker)

5) Adams- She questions her husbands judgment alot, however, he doesn't always listen. She truly knows best and tries to help him out (Aunt Beru Lars)

*6) Rooney- He's stupid. He's a young kid who thinks fast... too fast! He's bumbling and clumsy (Jar Jar Binks)

*7) Hackett- He's basically the yin to Rooney's yang. Without eachother, they would probably die. He's just as stupid as Rooney. (Jar Jar Binks)

8) Winters- He's a bit slow, but he makes up for it with brawn. In the movie, he has a southern accent. (Chewbacca)

9) Terry-Thomas- In the movie, he is a retired British army officer. He is in the south-west US on an "expedition". He is collecting cati in his jeep. He has a british accent and a tooth-gap. He picks up Merman and her daughter after a fight between Berla and them in the movie. (No-one)

10) Tracy- He is an old captain of the police force in the movie. He hears about what they're after and joins in very late when everyone else is bumbling about. (Captain Needa...)

I believe that is it, Vader. Have fun!

12. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Ill take John Winters

Name: Dartanon Athos
    Faction: Imperial (I guess)
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 220 lbs
    Skin: white
    Hair: black
    Bio: Dartanon has been a pilot all of his life. As a boy, he would fly a small fighter around his home planet. He got a job as a freighter pilot around age 18. He owns a one man fighter that is faster than any other. He keeps it in his freighter.
    Weapons/Equipment: Always carries dual hold out blasters, a heavy blaster rifle, and a sheath knife.

13. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Whoo-hoo! Another player. We just need a few more...

14. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC:I'm the Mickey Rooney character, but I shall give him a new name!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Name: Edward Lookier
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 115 lbs
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Red
    Job: Delivery Boy
    Bio: A very stupid kid, Eddie has somehow managed to survive in the galaxy. He got a job as a delivery boy after somehow managing to pass high school (He never went to college). He met his best buddy, Buddy, later on. The two stick together like glue. Later on they met an old man who offered them money and that is how they got into this challenge. Eddie comes up with all the plans, saying he's the "brains" behind the operation. His plans are usually very stupid, which Buddy is too stupid to notice, and they usually wind up coming an inch close to death.
    Weapons/Equipment: A starship and a lot of supplies in it (A Delivery Boy needs food and a ship, you see.).

OOC: Eddie is ready to go!!! :D

15. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Alright, here we go...

Ornen- Heurje Perkins (Caeser)
    corellian_chic242- Kontxesi Ehuate Perkins (Adams)
    KenKenobi- Corhan Fellowé (Berle)
    -Lord-Vader- - Dartanon Athos (Winters)
    Jango313- Edward Lookier (Rooney)
    Admiral_JasterMereel- (Tracy)

We still need (for main characters):

Ethel Merman
    Dorothy Provine
    Buddy Hackett
    Terry-Thomas

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

16. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I am sorry to interrupt your current game, but another member has brought it to my attention, that I mis-placed a word. The word is ?Besiege? and it means to basically not keep me informed in which is the opposite of what I asked. The word I meant was ?beseech? [face_laugh] now I feel bad?Sorry for my mis-communication :) .
    Your Pal,
    Stridarious

17. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Why!? All of my RPG's!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

18. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Because all of your RPG's I made my welcome mistake on, I must appologize if this is so that I am bothering your game, but one quick question. Why do you have three games? was this approved by Protégé-Of-Thrawn ? Just checking, for I think the one RP rule still applies.

19. Yub_Yub

Yub_Yub Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    Sorry about the extended absence!!
    I would still like Hackett's character.

Name: Brian "Buddy" Cochran
    Faction: Republic
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 175
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: black
    Job: stock boy at same company Edward works at.
    Bio: Friends to the end, him and Eddie do everything together, well, almost. When Eddie suggested a vacation, it was too good to pass up. Letting on that he is too stupid to notice Eddies bungling schemes, he is usually the reason why they came an inch from death instead of dying.
    Weapons/Equptment: Rides with Eddie around the galaxy in his buster, but they are slowly souping it up. Primary weapon is a collapsible staff that is sort of like a Froce pike, but not as powerful. He "found" it one day while at work. The security guard never even missed it. He also carries a holdout blaster but is reluctant to use it.

20. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    It has come to my attention that I may only have one RPG in this forum (I didn't realize the rule), so I have a choice.

I have 3 RPG's currently on track. They are:

1) The Darth Vader Trial
    2) So, It's the Jedi Purge... Who Gets It First (An RPG)
    3) It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Galaxy

It would make it much easier for me to decide if I had the players in each RPG decide whether they would like to continue the game, or whether they would rather end it due to lack of interest. So, if it would be alright which each of you, could you please hold the game and vote.

I would like each player to write a post in this format:
    ---------------------------------------------
    [Your Vote Here] (either an "end" or a "keep")

[A somewhat detailed explanation of why you would like to keep it or end it]

[For those who want to keep, some ideas for future conflicts in the RPG]
    ---------------------------------------------

This will help me decide which one to keep.

Thank you.

Jacob

Admiral_JasterMereel

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    End

-I like the idea, but as no one seems to be joining, you should devote yourself to one of your more active games.

22. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    I agree.

(That's amazing! I only needed one vote. :eek:

8-}

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.