main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx It's about freakin time. WOOOO HOOOOO!!! All aboard...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    James when are YOU coming up here to go to Disney again? ;p

uhh.. um... i don't know...

hey... here is a link for a cool scavenger hunt event at disneyland on march 28.
    Mouse Adventure
    my friend Tim is probably going to that...
    i'll be doing my own Budapest adventure on that date..

2. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    OHHH!! I am so doing this!! Woo hoo! :D

3. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I thought you knew about mouse adventure ????

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    nope. lol But I will have to sign up for it... I am thinking I talk Lori into it as well. :D

I need to get back to the Mouse House for Big Thunder since I forgot this weekend was the Harry Potter thingy. There is NO WAY I would miss a chance to meet Fred and George and hopefully get a picture with them. :D

5. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    kirana, you gotta get me a job where you work. i can't believe how much vacation time you get. :)

plus every guy i saw when i went with you was way too cute. i will work my wiley charms on them and they will be helpless to stop me. ;)

as for disney, i am absolutely always up for a trip, but i am running out of money. and i've got this fear that whatever job i get won't let me have time off, and it'll be too good of a job to lose, and then i'll become one of those people who "has to work!" nooooo! ;) seriously though, i'm *so* not responsible enough to have to cancel something fun for something obligatory like work. :p

soooooo... it's friday. how many times has princess been on big thunder this week? let's start taking bets.

6. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Only had time for one big thunder ride after going to the fred & george thing. I went on at night and I swear to god they slowed it down. :( Major bummer.

7. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Alot of people have been complaining that they've slowed it down, others say it's hard to slow down a gravity operated coaster....dunno.

8. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Well the amount of times I have been on it since I was a kid... I think it's slowed down. It didn't even feel like gravity was pulling us along half the time. It was a little putt putt. The little engine that could? Anyways I was a little bummed. Perhaps they are being weary now and it will be up to full speed later? Oh and did you know the tea cups don't really spin anymore? Blah!

9. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I had heard that, but I don't care about the tea cups :)

10. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    What!?! I love spinning until I almost wretch!
    It's just one more thing though, you know? If they keep ruining Disney, I may not fork over the $ to renew my pass this year.

11. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Tea cups....meh

Well they are putting in the space ranger spin, that rocked back in florida. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.