main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's about that time for <Drum Roll>

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Arun Dale, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    wheres my hug yoshi?????

2. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    If it's any concelation to anybody, i class you all as my friends. Mainly coz my friends in real life hate me

That's cos they've forgotten what you look like Yoshi :D

3. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    *Moves hands away very quickly* :D

Sorry but....... 8-}

EDIT//// [face_shocked] @ D_Q

4. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    bye voren!!! :)

5. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
  6. kinggeorge

kinggeorge Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2002
    christ almighty!!!
    that was pretty fing intense!!!
    to jeanette/LV...would you not be better off living with your mother,helping out in whatever way,rather than being far off in darlington(i assume your mother lives in london)?
    don't worry about your sister,at least you don't have three of the little witches to contend with!!!
    worst case scenario,you can always crash at vorens place,i'm sure he wouldn't mind. :0
    these boards can get pretty rough,you'd better watch yourself.
    i'm going to bed.
    goodnight!

7. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    No because if I live with my mum my life is a living hell and I wont complete college I moved up here so I could complete my education. I am already enroled for the second year here so I can't moved back until next June.

8. westford

westford Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    'Fraid I didn't read all that cos I'm incapable. Go on, make the usual 'drunk again?' remarks... A few of you will understand, but most of you won't so I won't waste my time explaining.

Anyway, these sorts of polls always end up p***ing someone off so I'm not gonna tell you my answers :p Unless you bribe me with sufficient cash... [face_devil]

9. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    *Waves loads of money under Westywoo's nose*

10. westford

westford Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    *whispers in Yoshi's ear*

11. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002

[face_shocked]

Well i must say.....good votes ;)

12. Voren

Voren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Hi

How are the nominations coming along?

V.

13. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    I'd just like to say re: the whole incident with TK - TK and Sam's despute concerned the FFUK website.

This is a site Sam updates out of the goodess of his heart in his SPARE TIME. TK wouldn't accept his profile was not on it because Sam hadn't had time, he accused Sam of excluding him personally. That upset everyone. Sam simply has not had time to update

That is a bunch of doo doo!!! Anyone who really knows why the situation happened was because i used the 'updating of FFUK website' as a reason to bring up the point i made about this place being VERY clique-

TK, look @ what you've posted. The dispute was about you saying you had a problem with the FFUK website.

You're openly saying you used this to deliberately cause a row. And you caused this row because you didn't like the fact you came to a board where people were already mates.

So when posters poke their noses in i.e. the quote i gave above, with the wrong facts then this can only make matters worse. Some people seem to follow other posters like lemmings- with no expression of individuality.

The above is simply a lie i.e. that I posted incorrect facts - you admit you caused a row over the FFUK website, as a means of registering your complaint that people here were already friends before you arrived.

Some people seem to follow other posters like lemmings- with no expression of individuality.

You're saying that to the wrong person. Incase it had escaped your notice, I haven't conformed to anything here yet.

I talk to Sam, Cass, Chet, Arun, Andy, etc etc etc because I genuinely like them, not because I have to conform or be part of a clique.

Wherever you go there are people who you get on better with than others. An internet message board is no different.

You can't force people to respond to your posts TK and you can't take no response as an insult. You already have chosen to take long term posters speaking to each other when you arrived as a personal insult.

The very posters you have a problem with are the very posters who were friendliness personified when I began to post.

14. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    That is a bunch of doo doo!!! Anyone who really knows why the situation happened was because i used the 'updating of FFUK website' as a reason to bring up the point i made about this place being VERY clique-

TK, look @ what you've posted. The dispute was about you saying you had a problem with the FFUK website.

selected posting there- you forgot the rest of that part i.e.-

"as yesterday proved me right. I couldnt give a flying farts end about the FFUK website- hence why i never (and still havent) filled in my details on the 'welcome' thread."

i stated clearly i had a problem with the clique in here (which become evident in that 'cliquesville 101' thread the other day i.e. trying to segregate old posters and newer posters) and USED the website as an EXCUSE to bring it up!

The above is simply a lie i.e. that I posted incorrect facts - you admit you caused a row over the FFUK website, as a means of registering your complaint that people here were already friends before you arrived.

LOL whenever did i say that i had a problem with people being friends before i arrived- give me a quote cuz that's a crock of doo doo. And i never caused a row- i brought up a valid point which turned into a row after i was flamed. Obviously its a touchy subject around here.

Wherever you go there are people who you get on better with than others. An internet message board is no different.

REALLYY!!!! and i have never been on boards before??? LOL

You already have chosen to take long term posters speaking to each other when you arrived as a personal insult.

As i said -rubbish and prove it!!! i talk to ALOT of long time posters and get on REALLY well with them.

You can't force people to respond to your posts TK and you can't take no response as an insult.

This is sooo wrong. i know i cant force a response and if i make a GENERAL question in a thread then i know it mightnt be answered BUT as i have stated to those who have listened to WHY i brought it up is that i had asked questions to SPECIFIC posters i.e. naming them in the thread, who ignored me, and posted a few minutes later- some in the SAME thread. now that is just plain RUDENESS which got my back up and i took it for so long that i had to bring it up!!! there is NO excuse for rudeness!!

The very posters you have a problem with are the very posters who were friendliness personified when I began to post.

No offence but this is why i cant take your comments as subjective.

15. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    there is NO excuse for rudeness

And you were talking about hypocrisy?

You've got a paranoid delusion which needs serious help.

16. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
  17. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    And you were talking about hypocrisy?

You've got a paranoid delusion which needs serious help

OH hear we go again!!!!! who called who a prat???? not paranoid- fact!!! deal with it!!! your problem- not mine!!!

and if you have a problem PM me!!!!!!!!

*sighs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.