SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalorian_Rage Jedi Youngling

7 years before TPM, the galaxy is at peace but is still full, of crime.

You can be a crime lord, bounty hunter, assasin, smuggler, gang member, whatever. I will be posting jobs you can do and get money from. You will be competeing with eachother to get the bounty, smuggle the stuff, ect. you will also be dealing with security forces. the main planet you will be on is Coruscant. You want money for buying better parts for ships, bribes, ect. You may have NPCs if you control a gang or are in a group of smugglers, ect.

I will not be playing. I will be characters like the Security forces, bartenders, and un important perople like that.

post your stats like this:

Name:
    species:
    personal features:
    job: (assasin, bounty hunter, gang leader, ect)
    talent:
    weakness:
    ship:
    other vehicle: (if any)
    weapons: (max 5)
    equipment:
    bio:
  2. Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Name: Kyle Kanar
    species: human
    personal features: tall, lots of scars
    job: assasin. (he'll occasionally do other kinds of jobs too.)
    talent: outsmarting people, very good at prevailing even when there are many people against him.
    weakness: he isn't the best at getting out of prison
    ship: "Night Shadow" a Kuat systems Firespray class patrol ship
    other vehicle: he sometimes steals vehicles for his jobs
    weapons: sniper, heavy repeater, twin blaster pistols, thermal detonators
    equipment: a helmet that includes electrobinocular vision, infared sensors, oxygen tanks, checks if someone has a bounty or not, recieves signals from his ship
    bio: Kyle was born on Coruscant and his parents died when he was seven. He had to raise himself and found it easier to kill, rather than buy stuff. So Kyle became an assasin and soon became a very feared assasin all over the Coruscant underworld. He is known to always get away from the police.
  3. Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    am I the only one to join so far?
  4. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:...hmmm.looks like it so far..I am waiting to see more movement before I join. :p
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If I join, I'll be the prize.

For several times now I've tried to be the prey.
  6. Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling

star 3
    This looks neat, I'd like to join :)

Name: Cheriss Cantar
    Species: Human
    Personal features: Tall, black hair, blue eyes, a heart-shaped scar on her left shoulder
    Job: Assasin/smuggler
    Talent: Very good with sniper rifles and piloting. Can talk her way out of situations. Blends in well.
    Weakness: Pride, Men
    Ship: Harsh Truths modified YT-2400
    Other vehicle: N/A
    Weapons: Sniper rifle, DL-44 BlasTech, Vibroblade. Poisonus Darts
    Equipment: A desguise kit with many different clothes allowig her to blend in anywhere, a catsuit padded with body armor
    bio: Cheriss ran away from abusive parents at the age of 12 and has been living on her won ever since. She learned from time speant in a gang how to use sniper rifles and blasters. From a friend in the military she learned to fly and took up smuggling. She needed money to buy a better ship to get more smuggling jobs so she became an assasin and bought the Harsh Truths from her first job. She does both jobs now and is currently looking for work.

~Miss Jaina
  7. Johnny_Walker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The RPG doesn't sound too bad, sorry that I'm not an RPGer though :(
  8. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Name: Deci
    species: Human
    personal features: brown hair, borwn eyes, 190 cm long,well trained, good looking., always carry a black armour, like Jango´s but totaly Black.
    job: Assasin.
    talent: Silent, very silent, actually so sneaky and silent that he could stand infront of you and you wouldnt notice.
    weakness: Females.
    ship: The Undertaker, a modified Outrider.
    other vehicle: A small speeder (like the on Darth Maul has)
    weapons: Two blasters, a sniper rifle and two blades (titanium).
    equipment: Two droid seekers (put an image in a droid and set a radoius and It will search the area for the person)., thruster pack. Rope shooter (gah, my english sucks today, try to imagine what I mean). three trackers (like the one Obi used on Slave one).
    bio: Once an assasin always an assasin.
  9. Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Are we waiting for more members or will the actual game be starting soon?

~Miss Jaina
  10. Mandalorian_Rage Jedi Youngling

I'm waiting for at least one more member. I wont.

If anyone are waiting for more peoople to join before you join, than join anyway.
  11. Revolver86 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This is my first time on an RPG in a while, and I'm not the greatest of writers, so I hope this is okay.

Name:Reego Se`ann
    species:Rodian
    personal features:smells of pure bantha excrements
    job:pickpocket,con artist
    talent:pickpocketing and dagger throwing
    weakness:never really thinks before he does things, is very clumsy, will give away information at the drop of a hat, and always seems to be getting into trouble.
    ship:Bessy, a modified (and badly repainted) version of a naboo starfighter.
    weapons:Standard Blaster Rifle, Vibro Daggers, and a small vibro axe
    equipment:goggle with special see-through vision (so he can see whats in people's pockets.
    bio: Abandoned as a child, Reego has been living in the slums of Coruscant all his life. In the slums, he learned to become an expert at the dagger and picking pockets, but those seem to be his only good traits. You'd think he'd be pretty tough, but somehow he always winds up falling over his own feet. He's clumsy and unloyal, which means he's gone through many partners. Because of the fact that he always winds up being a side kick and less of a partner in every group he's in, Reego has finally decided to go out on his own. He recently settled down in Tattoine and has been doing small jobs for Jaba the Hutt's goons.
  12. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Name: Sheen "Shooter" Di'Lek

species: Falleen

personal features: Tall, Slim, Green-skined

job: Assasin

talent: Very sneaky, excellent shot, quick, can talk himself out of sticky situations, quick reflexes

weakness: Doesn't trust anyone, money, can be bought for the 'right price'

ship: A modified light cruiser called "Relentless". Heavliy armed yet very quick.

other vehicle: A light speeder. No weapons, no shields, but what it lacks in those, it makes up in speed

weapons: Sniper rifle, light blaser (excellent accuracy), poison darts, dart blower (looks like long metallic barrel of a blaster).

equipment: thermal detenator, smoke granade, removable scope that can be added to sniper rifle or light blaster or 'Death Barrel' (dart blower)

bio: Having grown up in the slumps of Courascant, Sheen learned how to survive and use a weapon as soon as he could walk. His parents had been killed by a local criminal before he could even remember and Sheen was left to fend on his own. Growing up, he adjusted to the life of crime quickly. From robbing the rick folk to local shops, Sheen became a feared member of the criminal community. His first job as an assasin came at an early age of 16, when a strange man came up to him, offered him a bunndle of credits to 'eliminate' one of his companions. Fighting his own concious, Sheen decided he would accept the job and did it successfully. From then on, Sheen became a full time assasin, accepting jobs for the right money from all aorund the galaxy...
  13. Mandalorian_Rage Jedi Youngling

We start! :)

IC you are all sitting in a cantina when a guy walks in with two bodyguards.

"whoever wants some money and I mean a lot of money, come with me." he saw that nobody moved, he mentioned, "the reward is 7000 credits." He walked out knowing someone would follow.

OOC: you don't have to do this job, because there will be more soon. I think it is good to have two jobs happening at once.
  14. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sounds good.
    Name: Nara Chee (I know it's my Shi'ido's name in Battle For a Mind, but I like it! It's not the same person.)
    species: Anzati
    personal features: What humans consider handsome, black hair, brown eyes. Two Anzati proboscii concealed in his cheek pouches.
    Job: Assasian, unseen leader of the Blue Marauders gang.
    talent: Can be very nearly invisible when he wants to.
    Weakness: Illogical fear of Ranats
    Ship: ShadowKnight
    other vehicle: Landspeeder
    weapons: (max 5): Natural Anzati Proboscii, Blaster Rifle, VibroBlade, VibroDagger, Hold-out Blaster Pistol
    equipment: Aquata breather, Dark Cloak, Datapad, Several Data pad programs, Several Code Cylinders, Comlink, Credit Chip, Electro Binoculars, Several Medpacks, Many powerpacks, many Energy Cells, Several Glow Rods, Personal Holoprojector, Holorecorder, Recording Rod, Security Kit.
    bio: Nara was born to be an assasian. He made many credits early in his life (100 to 200 yrs.), and started the Blue Marauders gang. No one in the game knows who the leader is, he only contacts them through his Holoprojector. He still serves as an assasian to finance his gang, and for his own survival.

IC: Nara shadows the man to the place where he goes.
  15. Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Cheriss left a few credits on the table as she made sure her sniper rifle was secured over her bare shoulder. She moved her foot so she could make sure her vibroblade was in place and followed the man out of the cantina. 7,000 credits was something to look into.
  16. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sheen sat alone at the back of a bar, in the mist of the shadow, a drink sitting in front of him. He watched on curiously as the two large men came and spoke to everyone in the bar. Being so far back, he wasn't able to hear a word they said, but also being the assasin he was, he had picked up the trick of lip reading early on in the game.

7000 credits. Not bad he though to himself. Sheen still sat as the men walked out, followed by a few imposing figures. Huh. Typical, everyone's out after credits today.

Skulling the last of his drink, he got out of his seat, emerged from the shadows which seemed to be bound to him, and cautiously walked out the bar and began to follow the two large men...
  17. Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Kyle put down his drink and studied all the people he would be fighting against to do this job. Finally he got up and went outside after everyone else. tapping the handle of his blaster.
  18. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Name: Arima Dunlow
    personal features: He always wears a orange suit, which is called a "Power Suit". It was created by a rare speices called the Chuzan, which were very advanced. It gives him more strength and agility, while also lets him go in cold and hot temperatures un-harmed. The suit is orange and yellow, and his helmet has a green visor. On one arm, it is a black power cannon, which can shoot a variety of diffrent weapons. Underneath the suit, he has shaggy black hair, and green eyes, and his thin while athelitic.
    job: Bounty Hunter
    talent: Has good wits, and good battle training.
    weakness: Isn't too good at flying ships, and woman *wink wink*
    ship: Phazon Wave
    weapons: His suit, technically. But his arm cannon can shoot a variety of diffrent weapons: A plain Power Beam, a Wave Beam (bolts of electricity), an Ice Beam (blasts of ice, which can freeze or slowdown enemies), a Plasma Beam (a powefull and hot plasma laser), Missles (which are limited), and Power Bombs (which are also limited).
    equipment: Power suit
    bio: Arima was born on the planet SR-8, where he had lived a peacful childhood. Space pirates came and took over the mining facilities there: and also killed everyone but Arima. Arima had his during it, and then the attack was over, and two Chuzan who had watched the whole thing, who had been watching the planet in secret for over 2 years, took him in, and he grew up to a teenager with them. The Chuzan were attacked, except they are a peacful species, and just ran, but knew they would be destroyed. They gave Arima his suit, and his ship, the Phazon Wave, and he escaped. After that, he became a Bounty Hunter.

Note: Anyone who's played any of the Metroid games, don't say a thing! ^_~
  19. Mandalorian_Rage Jedi Youngling

"I'm on a... um job, and another gang is in the way. I want them all dead. They are a speederbike gang, and very dangerous too. But I want their leader alive. His is a Trandoshan named Guarg Haokar. If you cannot manage to get him alive, and have him dead, you will only get 1000 credits." said the man. "Here are datapads to where and when you will meet me if you get get the job done. hope you all have some good hunting. And, sice you are all here right now, I suggest you get rid of your rivals."

He walked back into the cantina with his two bodyguards accidentally saying too loudly, so everyone could here. "7000 credits is nothing compared to the bounty we're after."
  20. Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Cheriss glared at the man who had been talking about the credits. Does he realize he is gonna get all the people after him? She laughed softly and looked around at the people who were also after the job. She made sure that her skirt fell a good bit above her knees and flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled at her rivals.
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Can I be the prey for the bounty hunters/assassins and whoever else...? If not, someone can always higher a theif.

Name: Artemis Thane (Artemis Visputin)
    personal features: 5'11", brown hair, blue eyes, aristocratic
    job: CEO of Thane Enterprises, Art Thief
    talent: Infiltrate, anti-lock, marksman, mountain climb, hand-to-hand combat, anti-alarm system, and more.
    weakness: Can't resist a challenge
    ship: Luxury Yacht Sparticus
    other vehicle: Land Speeder
    weapons: BlasTech DL-44 Pistol, glob grenade, smoke grenade, and two combat knives.
    equipment: Latest in high tech anti-alarm systems, multi-tooled theives pocket set, climbing equipment, magnetic boots, heat absorbant black fatigues, infrared goggles, nightvision goggles, laser-pen, and anything else depending on the difficulty of the job.
    bio: Artemis Thane is a well-known and well-respected businessman. He owns Thane Enterprises that is responsible for developing several new weapons technology which is later sold to other companies such as BlasTech, Cygnus SpaceWorks etc. Thane Enterprises specializes mostly in personal weapons and equipment. Very little is known about this multi-billionare businessman.

What is not known about him is his hobby and alias. On the blackmarket and in the Theives Underground he is known as Artemis Visputin, a well-known art thief. No one has seen his face and only knows when he's responsible is a special signature he leaves behind at each of his jobs. An invisible spray paint of a cartoonish cat taking off with a painting that can only be seen under UV light.

He sells most of his prizes on the blackmarket using various alias that would lead to a deadend if they were ever investigated. The rest he keeps for himself, especially if they have been duplicated and sold to the public so he can place his actual piece on display.

Law enforcement have long suspected that Artemis Thane was the one and only Artemis Visputin, but they have been unable to find any evidence to pin it on him. He has made off with millions worth of artwork, including the infamous "Eye of Palpatine" gem which he had recently stolen from the Imperial Palace.

Artemis Visputin has a bounty on his head worth 500,000 credits dead or 2,000,000 credits alive. Plus an additional 100,000 credits for each piece of artwork that is recovered.
  22. Revolver86 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Reego sat at the bar, sipping on his fifth brew. Things were starting to get hazy and that was just the way Reego wanted it.

It had been 2 weeks since Jabba's thugs had fired him and sent him packing back to Coruscant, with only a few credits and even more of a bad reputation.

I can't believe it! I botched something so simple! All I had to do was get a small amount of spice from Mos Espa to Jabba's Palace. How did I know a swoop gang was going to steal it?!?! I'm such a loser. he thought to himself as he took the brew and chugged the rest of it down.? I?ll have another brew please!" Reego said to the bartender in a drunken ramble.

"That'll be 3 creds, kid,? the Bartender said.

Reego looked desperately in every pocket he had, but no credits were left. Reego looked at the bartender with a look of desperation in his eyes. The bartender, though feeling sorry for the poor Rodian, looked at him and said "Sorry kid I think you're done for the night."

Reego, now even more depressed, got up and began heading for the door when a guy and two bodyguards walk in. "Whoever wants some money and I mean a lot of money, come with me," the man said.

I bet it's nothing, there's never any good jobs around here anyway! Reego thought.

"The reward is 7000 credits." he said and then walked out with his guards.

That's some good money, I should go. he thought to himself. But before he could walk out the door, he was pushed away by a bunch of people taking the offer. Oh man, way too much competition, I guess I'll have to wait for some other offer. He sat back at the bar and put his head down, completely depressed. Then, he heard it.

"7000 credits is nothing compared to the bounty we're after."

He jumped that very moment and ran up the man.

"What kind of bounty are we talking about here?" Reego said in a fake calmness, while inside he was giddy with delight!

23. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Nara seems interested at the job, but when the man mentions another bounty, he inwardly fumes. Try to cheat me, will he? I will find this Trandoshan, he thinks. Smiling he takes the datapad, and veiws it. I must find him before the others, he thinks. "I will find him for you."
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Artemis Thane sat in the plump leather chair before his Alderaan Cherry Wood desk that rested a few feet from the plexiglass window of his corporate's headquarters located on Coruscant. He had recently finished a business deal with a couple Naboo companies, resulting in a ten year contract to produce certain parts to a new blaster they wanted.

Now he sat back in his comfortable chair reading the daily paper, especially the part about recent crimes that have occured in a certain sector he was interested in particularly.

Historical Jedi Artifact Stolen!

Last night around 3 A.M. CT (Coruscant Time), the infamous Artemis Visputin had broken into the Jedi Library of the Jedi Temple and stolen an important and historical artifact of the Jedi. He had left his usual calling card, a blacklight cartoon cat stealing a painting on one of the walls.

Jedi Investigators vow that they will recover the artifact and bring justice to the illusive art thief. The Jedi have asked Coruscant Weekly to give this warning to Artemis Visputin, "We know who you are and it is only a matter of time before we find you. You have a chance to return what you have stolen and honorably turn yourself in."

When asked who Visputin was, the Jedi gave no comment on the subject.

"A bluff." Thane muttered to the paper. "They have no clue who Visputin is or where he is."

"Mr. Thane?" Came his secretary's voice of the intercom.

"Yes?"

"You're twelve o'clock appointment is here." She replied.

"Thank you, Miss. Tulla, please show them in." Thane said and the door to his office was opened and two men in business suits entered. He motioned them to take a seat before his desk and they sat.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?" And so the meeting began.
  25. Mandalorian_Rage Jedi Youngling

OOC: (note: if you have not yet joined, you may still do so.)

IC: the man turned to the Rodian, "Nothing of your concern." Then he saw almost everone else looking at him and he realized he made a big mistake. He turned to one of his bodyguards, "call up the rest of the gang here!" and he ran to a turbolift at the far wall.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.