1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Why not? He thought and pulled the holocron out for her to study. "Though I must warn you, it can be annoying."

"Impatients leads to the darkside." It said, activating once again and looking up at Thane and then over at Trella. "Greetings." It said to her.

TAG
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Thane spoke. "Though I must warn you, it can be annoying."

TK thought to herself...annoying??

"Impatients leads to the darkside." It said, activating once again and looking up at Thane and then over at Trella. "Greetings." It said to her.

Trella took a few seconds to recover. She was speachless. She knew it was a training visual..and that it probably spoke..but..it actually addressed her.

She supressed a grin. She was really glad that they were returning it. She did have a certain amount of respect for the Jedi and their items. She nodded.

"Greetings."

She looked towards Thane.."Chatty, isnt it?"
    ahe took a quick pic of it with her eye piece.

TAG
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Very." He replied and stuffed it back into his backpack, the thing did not speak again. "Apparently it has some sentience."

He started walking toward the kitchen and entered a wine cellar. Thane grabbed ahold of a bottle of wine and placed it in another aclove. Part of the wine rack pushed outward and then slid aside in front of the other wine. What it revealed was a narrow hallway, dimmly lit with purple glow rods. At the end of the hallway were a set of stairs.

"You are the second person to know about this passage." He said as he entered and waited for Trella to join him before pressing a part of the hallway wall in that closed the hidden door.

TAG
  4. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Very." Thane replied and stuffed it back into his backpack, the thing did not speak again. "Apparently it has some sentience."

He started walking toward the kitchen and entered a wine cellar. Thane grabbed ahold of a bottle of wine and placed it in another aclove. Part of the wine rack pushed outward and then slid aside in front of the other wine. What it revealed was a narrow hallway, dimmly lit with purple glow rods. At the end of the hallway were a set of stairs.

"You are the second person to know about this passage." He said as he entered and waited for Trella to join him before pressing a part of the hallway wall in that closed the hidden door.

TK just shook her head. She figgured she could spend hours in the building, and never find all of his secret passageways.

She just chuckled as she caught up wtih him.

"Interesitng...what other suprises do you have for me?" She responded ...chuckling softly.

TAG:
  5. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Tahsh met up with Kahdi and Heracious.

"I feel it is nearly time." she told them. Heracious looked at her skeptically. She ignored the look.

"You both know what to do." she told them, looking at both of her friends.

"I am still confused, Tahsh. I know what you want us to do, but you are hiding something." Kahdi told her.

"Yes. What are you hiding, Bender?" Heracious folded his arms across his chest.

"I can't tell you any more than I have at this time. You have to trust me on this. I will tell you everything when I can." she said. "I give you my word on that."

She could tell they wanted to know everything right now, but were satisfied with her word, for now.

Tahsh led them to the room where the Holocron had been stolen from, hoping it would happen soon. She didn't like decieving her friends.

The three Jedi waited in the shadows of the dim light for Artemis Thane to enter.
  6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "How about a hidden garage with your choice of speeders?" Thane answered and walked over to a military speeder bike he had stolen from a backwater world years ago. It was a old model, but it was far better then the newer ones. Especially the modifications he had added to it.

"Choose a speeder if you want or you can ride with me." He said as he sat on the speederbike.

TAG
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "How about a hidden garage with your choice of speeders?" Thane answered and walked over to a military speeder bike.

TK whistled....."Im impressed!"

"Choose a speeder if you want or you can ride with me." He said as he sat on the speederbike.

TK thought about it. She was going to ride her bike...especially since she could call it...but, she could call to it no matter where it was located.

She walked over behind him. "I'll ride with you then." She sat down behind him, and wrapped her arms around him.

"But could we put my bike outside...just in case I need to call her?" She pulled down her goggles, and her face was completely obscured now.

TAG:
  8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Your bike is in the private garage and won't have a problem getting out if you call it." He says, pulling down the faceplate of his helmet, obscuring the top half of his face.

He opens the garage doors and in seconds they are speeding through the air with the nightly traffic. He moves in and out of traffic, passing other speeders and hovercars. In the far off distance the towering needle of the Jedi Temple could be seen.

"We'll take a roof entrance. It is easier, faster, and less likely to be detected by the Jedi not involved in this scheme. Once we reach the floor, I want you to stay with me and do as I say." He says into his built in comlink to Trella.
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Your bike is in the private garage and won't have a problem getting out if you call it." Thane tells her, pulling down the faceplate of his helmet, obscuring the top half of his face. Trella nodds. "Thats fine."

He opens the garage doors and in seconds they are speeding through the air with the nightly traffic. She hangs on tightly, as he moves in and out of traffic, passing other speeders and hovercars. She is enjoying the ride, and feels her heart race. In the far off distance the towering needle of the Jedi Temple could be seen.

"We'll take a roof entrance. It is easier, faster, and less likely to be detected by the Jedi not involved in this scheme. Once we reach the floor, I want you to stay with me and do as I say." He says into his built in comlink to Trella.

Trella responds to Thane, "Gotcha...I'll be closer than your shadow."

She watched the temple buildings loom into view.

TAG
  10. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    As the time ever so slowly ticked down, Sheen couldn't help but feel nervous about tonight's plan. He had never met anyone so daring to break into the Jedi Temple, little alone twice, and being in league with someone like that surly ment trouble was around the corner. However, Sheen would stop at nothing to avenge the life of his dearest friend, even if that means sacrifising his own and taking down anyone who stood in his way. He had no desire of back-stabbing Thane tonight, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be prepared for him being back-stabbed... and with the likes of Thane around, anything was possible.

Sheen hopped back onto his speeder and thundered off toward the spiralling Jedi Temple. The time was almost at hand and knowing Thane, he knew just the right spot from where he would lead the attack. He headed for the roof entrance.

His clock ticked over past 11:57. It was time. The beginning of the end.

OOC: So much anticipation... must... get... into... some... action!
  11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    The Jedi Temple drew closer as they approached. He slowed the speeder bike down and used his viewing visor to scan the roof top of a enclosed walkway. It was devoid of any life except for one security droid. He reached over to the side and back to grab a rifle and stopped the speeder.

"There is a security droid on the designated roof." He told Trella. "I'm going to take it out with a restraining dart. It won't be able to alert anyone inside and will obey our commands."

Steadily he aimed the rifle at the security droid patrolling the small roof top and when he was certain he wouldn't miss he fired the high powered rifle. Through his viewing visor he could see the dark impact against the neck of the droid and a brief spark of blue lightning danced on its out caseing before standing still.

"Got 'em." Thane said and scanned the walkway itself. There was another security droid inside the walkway, oblivious of what just happened to its companion. There was no way he could deal with the second one with the same method without alerting the entire temple.

"Unfortunately there is a second one inside the walkway itself. We can't approach and land with the speederbike without alerting it. So I am going to head to a ledge and we can climb down to the walkway roof. If you have any ideas on how to take the droid out, nows a good time to speak up." He looked back at Trella.
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    The Jedi Temple drew closer as they approached. He slowed the speeder bike down and used his viewing visor to scan the roof top of a enclosed walkway. Tal'ya used her sccope.

It was devoid of any life except for one security droid. He reached over to the side and back to grab a rifle and stopped the speeder.

"There is a security droid on the designated roof." He told Trella. "I'm going to take it out with a restraining dart. It won't be able to alert anyone inside and will obey our commands."

"Alright.", TK answered quietly. She sat by quietly and watched. Steadily he aimed the rifle at the security droid patrolling the small roof top and when he was certain he wouldn't miss he fired the high powered rifle. Through his viewing visor he could see the dark impact against the neck of the droid and a brief spark of blue lightning danced on its out caseing before standing still.

"Got 'em." Thane said and scanned the walkway itself. There was another security droid inside the walkway, oblivious of what just happened to its companion. There was no way he could deal with the second one with the same method without alerting the entire temple.

"Unfortunately there is a second one inside the walkway itself. We can't approach and land with the speederbike without alerting it. So I am going to head to a ledge and we can climb down to the walkway roof. If you have any ideas on how to take the droid out, nows a good time to speak up." He looked back at Trella.

Trella smiled. She reached down into her boot, and pulled out a very small pistol. She replied..."Let me handle that one..drop me off the ledge..and I can take care of him."

Thane dropped her off on the ledge. Sliding along the ledge, she moved to get a clear shot. Once she had it, she fired her weapon.

Nothing could be seen comming from the pistol...but the effects were immediate. The droid shut down totally. Once she made sure it was deactivate, she motioned for Thane. As she went to the walkway, checking for traps.

She pushed a few buttons, and stood watch, as she waited for Thane to catch up with her.

TAG
  13. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Tahsh felt a slight...difference in the Living Force. Two beings she was familiar with had arrived. She glanced around at Heracious and Kahdi. They looked ready to do thier part.

Tahsh sighed. Soon it would all be over. Soon, she would not have to hide things from her friends.

OOC: just letting you all know I'm still ready and waiting. ;)
  14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Thane dropped Trella off at a ledge nearby. He watched her take out the security droid in the walkway before bringing his speederbike over. The elusive theif hopped off the vehicle and grabbed the rifle he had used earlier. He pressed a few buttons on a forearm remote and the speederbike flew away to somewhere else.

Thane pulled his backpack off and dropped it next to the emergency hatch. He held up a finger for Trella to wait a moment and pulled out a datapad. Walking over to a pipe he sliced a hole into it, exposing the wires inside.

"Although the place is difficult to get inside." He whispered into his helmet's built in comlink to Trella. "They do have security cameras and unfortunate Jedi padawans to watch the screens as punishment."

He connected his datapad to some of the wires and the screen went blank briefly before reappearing with several miniature screens of the camera feeds. "The path we will be taking needs its eyes taken out so..."

He tapped into the keypad several times, paused to wait for a Jedi in the hallway of one screen to leave before pressing in the final keystrokes. Some of the screens paused immediately and Thane looked up with a feral grin. "Now we go in."

He unhooked his datapad and placed it back into the backpack. Slinging the backpack into place he disabled the security system around the hatch and opened it.

Thane lay prone on the roof as he popped his head inside to get a look at his new surroundings. The disabled droid stood still off to the side and he saw no cameras. Standing back up he climbed down the emergency ladder to the floor.

The corporate businessman glanced over his shoulder to make sure Trella was following as he jogged over to the distant door. He paused at the door and listened to what was on the other side. Satisfied that there was nothing he brushed his gloved hand up against the keypad and the door slid open.

Thane waved for Trella to follow before disappearing on the other side of the door.
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Trella watched as thane hopped off the vehicle and grabbed the rifle he had used earlier. He pressed a few buttons on a forearm remote and the speederbike flew away to somewhere else. Trella grinned.

Thane pulled his backpack off and dropped it next to the emergency hatch. She watched Thane's movements intensely. He held up a finger for Trella to wait a moment and pulled out a datapad. She nodded. Walking over to a pipe he sliced a hole into it, exposing the wires inside.

"Although the place is difficult to get inside." He whispered into his helmet's built in comlink to Trella. "They do have security cameras and unfortunate Jedi padawans to watch the screens as punishment." Ahhh..."Hope they havent done any major upgrades since the last time you were here.." she whispered back to Thane.

She watched him connected his datapad to some of the wires and "The path we will be taking needs its eyes taken out so..."

He tapped into the keypad several times, and Thane looked up with a feral grin. "Now we go in."

He disabled the security system around the hatch and opened it.

Thane lay prone on the roof as he popped his head inside to get a look at his new surroundings.

As Thane jogged over to the distant door, Trella dropped down behind him, carefully looking round. She watched as he paused at the door and listened to what was on the other side.

Thane waved for Trella to follow before disappearing on the other side of the door. TK kept low, and followed him, listening for any telltale signs for monotering devices other electronics. She also kept an eye out for anyone who might be lurking about from the back. She hoped that Bender and her friends had it covered.

TAG: Anyone.
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Thane led Trella down the halls and corridors of the Jedi Temple. Staying in the shadows and using every obstacle to his advantage to hide from sentries patrolling the halls. Once he had to shove Trella behind a large statue as he used a grappling dart from his gauntlet to lift himself up to the ceiling and out of sight of a Jedi wondering the halls with her apprentice.

They both had close calls several times as they made their way through the temple. He had whispered to Trella once after one moment when a Jedi came to investigate something he thought he felt. Only sheer luck kept them from being detected. "Keep your thoughts clear of any ill intent. It will help mask you from them."

It took them a half hour to reach the Jedi Library. "Almost there." He whispered as he hacked into the keypad to gain them entrance. Once inside he casually walked through the enormous library.

Outside

Unbenowest to Sheen and everyone the Blood Pack is aware of Thane's plan to "die". So they sent someone to make sure Thane died at Sheen's hand by attacking the assassin and claiming he was sent by Thane when he failed to "kill" the assassin. When the Blood Pack member had the perfect oppertunity to strike against Sheen he struck.
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Thane led Trella down the halls and corridors of the Jedi Temple.

Many times they found themselves flattened against the walls, of squeezed within the shadows as various Jedi wandered the hall.
    At one point Thane had suddenly shoved Trella behind a large statue as he used a grappling dart from his gauntlet to lift himself up to the ceiling and out of sight of a Jedi wondering the halls with her apprentice. The museum was childs play, complared to THIS place. Now, she understood the total rush he must have gotten the first time here.

They both had close calls as they made their way through the temple. He had whispered to Trella "Keep your thoughts clear of any ill intent. It will help mask you from them."

Trella thought to herself..<<BELIEVE me...I dont have ANY Ill intent on my mind what SO ever. And that little pill I took eariler should help with THAT..>>Trella just nodded yes to Thane.

It took them a half hour to reach the Jedi Library. Trella couldnt believe it took so long. "Almost there." He whispered as he hacked into the keypad to gain them entrance. Once inside he casually walked through the enormous library.

TK eyed Thane, as he walked thru the library. She decided she would stay out of site. Sheen was to much an unknown element. But he DID have a gruge against the Pack. She just hoped it would be enough.

TAG: Anyone

18. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheen extuingished yet another cigarette. Hopping out of his speeder, backpack firmly hung across his shoulder, he stepped foot onto the rooftop of the Jedi Temple and scanned his surroundings. He had scanned it with his visors only seconds ago. It had layed empty... a harmless restrained droid the only visible sign of activity. Thane had already been through here.

Minutes later, he was done. The trap was set... no one would get within a 20 metre radius of him without him knowing. It had been some time, and Thane would soon be ready. He readied his gun, slipping a new magazine of 'blanks' into it. Sheen did, however, keep a loaded one holstered and hidden under his coat. Straightening his armor, SHeen got ready. Something was a miss however, but whatever it was, Sheen was prepared.

OOC: I assume you're going to take control of the other assasin Mitth??
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Nah you can control the assassin. He's ment to lose and mention that Thane sent him to kill you because he didnt trust you to keep your end of the bargin.

Artemis Thane Visputin strode up to the vault where the Jedi kept their most valuable and prized possesions. Two security droids were standing guard at the vault and were quickly dispatched with two well aimed restraining darts from his rifle. Everything was proceeding as planned and soon the Jedi he knew that were waiting in ambush would come out to stop him and the real fun would begin once the Temple has been alerted to his presence again.

Thane glanced over his shoulder and did not see Trella, he knew she had hidden herself somewhere in the library in case things went wrong. The theif returned his attention back to the vault and attached his datapad to the keypad. He frowned when he noticed the Jedi had changed the codes again. The last time it took him a whole ten minutes to break the codes. He hoped it wouldn't take so long this time.

He sat the datapad in the arms of one of the restrained droids and it held it obediantly for him. Thane then kept a wary eye out for any unwanted Jedi as he pulled the holocron out from his backpack.

Fifteen minutes had passed much to Thane's displeasure. This job was taking far too long, far longer then it took him last time. He keyed in the new codes and replaced his datapad back in his backpack as he strode into the vault with the holocron.

Carefully he placed the holocron back into its original spot next to a red pyramid shaped holocron with strange writings on it. He glanced at the device for a moment, drawn to the dark power he could feel emitting from it.

He shook his head of the lustful thoughts of power and began backing away and out of the vault.

TAG: ALL
  20. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Tahsh could hear someone outside the door, working on breaking the new codes. Her heart pounded in anticipation, and finally, the door opened.

Now? Kahdi asked through the Force.

Tahsh knew the younger Jedi could see her, and she shook her head. Thane replaced the holocron in it's place, then looked at the Sith one next to it.

Leave it, Thane. Don't touch it. she thought, glad to see him turn away from it. It was time.

Now! she sent to the others.

She stood in a corner near the door, Heracious and Kahdi in the far corners.

"Artemis Thane, stop right where you are. You are under arrest." Heracious said, pulling out his lightsaber. Tahsh walked toward the doorway to 'block' the entrance. She wanted to make sure he could get away as planned, and took that position for herself, hoping he could get past her in a convincing way.

"You're not going anywhere, Thane." Tahsh said for good measure.
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Artemis Thane, stop right where you are. You are under arrest." He soon heard as he made his way back to the entrance of the vault room. The art thief spun around to face the source of the voice to see a male Jedi holding a lit lightsaber. A second Jedi also appeared with a lightsaber.

I was wondering where they would be. He thought as he grinned, the only thing the Jedi could see since his face plate covered the upperhalf of his face.

Then he heard Bender speak behind him. "You're not going anywhere, Thane."

"That is what you think, my Jedi friends." He said confidently and quickly pulled out a small black orb the size of his thumb. He smashed it on the ground just as quickly. Immediatley upon impact the orb exploded in a tiny pyrotechnic display of light and burning sparks. Smoke from the sparks and where the orb hit quickly engulfed Thane and most of the room.

By the time it cleared he was gone.

"Mouse! Time to vacate this place!" His voice can be heard from outside of the vault and somewhere in the Jedi Library. Thane was running at full speed for the library entrance.
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Artemis Thane Visputin strode up to the vault where the Jedi kept their most valuable and prized possesions. Two security droids were standing guard at the vault and were quickly dispatched with two well aimed restraining darts from his rifle.

Thane glanced over his shoulder then he returned his attention back to the vault and attached his datapad to the keypad.

Trella watched from her vantage point. She figgured that whatever might happen, would happen here, and soon. She watched as Cat worked on opening the vault. She noticed that he seemed to be having some trouble.

Fifteen minutes had passed much. The job was taking far too long, far longer then it took him last time. He keyed in the new codes and replaced his datapad back in his backpack as he strode into the vault with the holocron.

As Cat moved to place the holocron back in it's place, she carefully moved up, watching their backs. She snuck a quick peek, and watched him place the holocron back into its original spot next to a red pyramid shaped holocron with strange writings on it. He glanced at the device for a moment, then shook his head and began backing away and out of the vault.

"Artemis Thane, stop right where you are. You are under arrest." Heracious said, pulling out his lightsaber. Tahsh walked toward the doorway to 'block' the entrance. She wanted to make sure he could get away as planned, and took that position for herself, hoping he could get past her in a convincing way.

"You're not going anywhere, Thane." Tahsh said for good measure.

TK couldnt help but smile briefly, as she look at the situation in front of her. She saw that Bender stood in a corner near the door, Heracious and Kahdi in the far corners.

Perfect.

She held two small devices in her hand, waiting for Cat to react first. She knew Bender would probably know what they were...but she would catch the other two. Just long enought to get out the room, and head back to where they came in.

TK stood ready.

TA: Anyone
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: LOL..missed the other post...hehehe

When Cat threw his device that set off the smoke, TK rolled hers along the place.

A bright flash..and more smoke. She was was already ahead of Thane, and reached the library entrance.

"Mouse! Time to vacate this place!" His voice can be heard from outside of the vault and somewhere in the Jedi Library.

Thane was running at full speed for the library entrance.

"Same way?" she called in her comlink.

TAG
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    "Same way!" He replied as he darted through the entrance door. "I hope you have enough in your bag of tricks, Mouse, because I think the temple is now alerted to our presence."

And he was right too, a Jedi Padawan had appeared out of no where from an adjoinding hallway and tried to stop Thane from escaping. The teenager had stretched out a hand and yanked on Thane's backpack with the Force, catching him off guard and knocking the wind out of him as he landed on his back.

"Why you little brat!" He snapped and gave the kid a couple blaster bolts. The Jedi Padawan instaniously ignited his lightsaber and sent the deadily bolts off in different directions.

By the time the young learner began to go after Thane, the art thief was on his feet and running again. "This is not part of the plan!" He shouted into his comlink, fear etching his voice. This is part of the dream! He thought.

"Mouse get back to the roof top. I'll be right behind you."
  25. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Same way!" He replied as he darted through the entrance door. "I hope you have enough in your bag of tricks, Mouse, because I think the temple is now alerted to our presence."

As she passed the main entryway, going thru the corridors heading back to the way they had come in, she responded, "You better believe it!"

TK knew she had an advantage at the moment..the other Jedi had not seen her eariler, so they didnt really know about her. And the 'party gifts' she was using right now, were things she made sure would not kill someone..but she had to be careful of the light sabers.

A Jedi Padawan had appeared out of no where from an adjoinding hallway behind Mouse and tried to stop Thane from escaping.

Mouse heard Cat call out, "Why you little brat!" and gave the kid a couple blaster bolts. The hum of a lightsaber soon followed.

By the time the young learner began to go after Thane, the art thief was on his feet and running again. "This is not part of the plan!" He shouted into his comlink, fear etching his voice.

Mouse didnt like what she heard. She stopped just long enough to roll another ball with a 3 second delay down the hall. "HOLD YER BREATH"...she spoke into the comlink, as she took off running again.

As soon as the ball rolled pass Thane, a powerful sleep gas was emitted from the ball

"Mouse get back to the roof top. I'll be right behind you."

"You BETTER be..." she called back.

She turned down a corridor, and her earpiece chirped. She dived on the floor, sliding. A smooth flat disk slid across the floor...and a charge of electricty shot out, stunning a Jedi that had tried to step around and grab her.

She grabbed her disk and ran as if the entire blood pack was behind her.

TAG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.