main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tahsh nodded and took Thane's hand.

"While I do this, we will be vulnerable. I have to focus completely on him, or I may not be able to heal him."[i/] she said to Trella before starting. "If an attack comes, we could both be killed."

Having said that, Tahsh relaxed, holding on to Cat's hand. He didnt want them to move...So..she would honor that. They would not move. She pulled out another blaster. She pulled herself away from Cat, and watched the rooftop.

After all they had done, to get the plan to work, she was NOT going to let anything else get in the way.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    While Bender attempted to heal Thane and Trella kept watch, the lock to the emergency hatch came undone and Master Mace Windu climbed out onto the roof top.

"Tahsh?" He said, held up his hands when Trella turned her weapons on him. "Mind explaining to me what is going on?"

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Heracious climbed the ladder behind Tahsh and pressed on the emergency hatch. It would not budge.

"Locked." he said to the others.

He jumped back down and looked at Master Windu.

"I'm sorry, Master. I felt that she was up to something, and now I know that she is. Though I don't know what it is." he said.

Kahdi spoke up.

"She has personal feelings for Thane." she said quietly, getting stares of disbelief from the other Jedi. "I could feel that from her. That's what she'd doing. She's helping them, I think."

"We've got to get up there before she does anything else foolish." Heracious said.

He ran off to another roof entrance, Kahdi close behind him. They carefully went out onto the roof, not knowing what to expect.

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    While Bender attempted to heal Thane and Trella kept watch, the lock to the emergency hatch came undone and Master Mace Windu climbed out onto the roof top.

"Tahsh?" He said, held up his hands when Trella turned her weapons on him. "Mind explaining to me what is going on?"

Mouse kept one trained on the Jedi in front of him, and swung the other to Tahsh. She was not going to shoot her of course...but HE didnt know that.

"Dont bother Jedi...She's busy." She shifted her position slightly. She knew, if he really wanted to, he could probably take the weapon. She, she would attempt to talk her way out.

"Why dont you go..and check your precious archives...you will find that it has INCREASED by one."

She checked her visor, checking for anyone else.

"The roof is traped....I dont want anyone hurt...but right now...the blood pack has other ideas."

She checked her scanners. There was another person up here...but not moving.

"Might want to talk to the other person up here.."

She prayed that he would go away right now...if anyone else showed up, she didnt think she could take it.

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh felt Master Windu's presence on the roof, and felt Heracious and Kahdi coming by a different way.

Must stay focused. she told herself as Mace asked what was going on. Surely he could tell what she was trying to do. Whatever else was going on, he should be able to see that she was trying to save the life of the man she had been sent after.

Come on, Thane. Come back to us.

Heracious came onto the roof and saw Trella pointing the blaster at Tahsh, who was kneeling on the rooftop. From his view, he could not see that she was in a healing trance. His heart lept as he took in the scene.

Kahdi came around him and saw what he did.

"No! Tahsh!"

She began to rush foreward, but Heracious stopped her.

"We must play things smart if we're going to save her. If we pull the blaster out of the woman's hands, it may go off and kill Tahsh." he reasoned.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Enough of this." Mace Windu said, annoyed at this whole thing. He understood what Tahsh was doing and knew that the woman with the blasters was not here to harm.

He flicked a hand and both of Trella's weapons went flying across the roof top.

"I am well aware that the holocron has been returned. I am also aware that a man has been shot and is dying. Allow us to take him inside where our healers can tend to him." Windu reasoned and cast a glance at the two Jedi coming up behind Trella.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Trella's warning alarm chirped off in her ear. Her sensor came up, and she moved slightly.

"No! Tahsh!" Mouse heard someone call out. <Oh FRACK!>..she thought. She swallowed hard, and collected herself.

"Enough of this." Mace Windu said, annoyed at this whole thing. He understood what Tahsh was doing and knew that the woman with the blasters was not here to harm.

He flicked a hand and both of Trella's weapons went flying across the roof top.

Kriffin...A few choice words came to mind, but she said nothing.

"I am well aware that the holocron has been returned. I am also aware that a man has been shot and is dying. Allow us to take him inside where our healers can tend to him."

Windu reasoned and cast a glance at the two Jedi coming up behind Trella.

She looked from one to the other. She looked at Cat..She touched his cheek gently, and then she moved back. Towards the speeder bike.

She kept herself away from both groups.

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh struggled to concentrate on Thane with everything going on. All she knew was that things were not going as planned, not at all. She reached into herself and sent Thane everything she had, pushing herself to the verge of exhaustion.

Come on, Thane. she thought.

Heracious saw the weapons leave the woman's hands and fly into Master Windu's. This was his chance. He charged at Trella, intent on knocking her to the rooftop.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Trella became aware of movement towards her.

She jumped, and flipped over the bike, to the other side, as one of the Jedi came charging at her from the other direction at her.

She landed in a low crouch.

"STOP!" she yelled out....as a bright flash went off in the other Jedi's direction.

<<Idiot...i DID say the roof was trapped.>>

She slid up the lower part of her faceplace.

10. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    The bright flash caught Heracious off guard. He couldn't stop his foreward momentum fast enough and he found himself falling over the side of the Jedi Temple.

Tahsh stood, her concentration broken by the alarm her friend gave off.

"No! Heracious!" she looked over the edge to see him falling, then his fall slowed, then stopped. She looked over to see Kahdi concentrating hard. Kahdi was keeping him from falling to his death. Gradually, Heracious began to return to the rooftop, Mace helping young Kahdi to bring him to safety.

Tahsh fell to the rooftop, exhausted from the effort of healing Thane, and the emotional stress with Heracious going over the edge. She was nearly to tears as she realised that if she hadn't done enough for Thane, she could give no more. Realised that she had more or less given the life of a long-time friend for that of a relative stranger. An assignment. It was no comfort to her that other Jedi would be able to help Thane, or that Kahdi had saved Heracious' life instead of her.

Questions began to race through her head. Ones that she had not listened to before. Ones she had no answers to.

All she knew was that she had given her all and could give no more.

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Trella, I mean Ktala says she's heading off to work and will be back later to continue.

Thane lay there unconscious in a healing trance.

Mace Windu sighed and gave Trella a glare that said he would not tolerate anymore violence tonight from anyone. "Khadi, Heracious, Tahsh help take Visputin to the Healers. You, I would appreciate it if you joined us." He spoke the last to Trella and gave Tahsh a look that said he'll talk to her later.

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    As Heracious returned safely to the rooftop, he noticed that Mace Windu was NOT in a good mood.

"Khadi, Heracious, Tahsh help take Visputin to the Healers." he ordered, though Tahsh didn't look to be in any shape to do anything. "You, I would appreciate it if you joined us." Mace said to the woman theif.

Tahsh flinched under the look Mace gave her. She was in big trouble, and she knew it. Heracious walked over to Tahsh and helped her up. Not able to restrain their feelings, they embraced. Kahdi soon joined them, and got a 'thank you' from Heracious. When the friends parted, Tahsh felt she would be able to walk on her own. She had never used her Force powers up like that, and she hoped she never would again. She felt so weak and vulnerable.

Kahdi and Heracious picked up Thane and got him into the Temple the way they had come out, where there was no ladder to worry about. Tahsh looked over to Trella, her expression saying I tried. She then followed her friends to the infirmary, making sure Thane made it there, though she would not be able to do a thing about it if anything happened to him on the way.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Thane was taken into the temple and the Jedi Healers immediately went to work on him while Master Windu confronted Tahsh, wanting to know what is going on. He knows something was up and that Tahsh was not being completely honest about the whole Thane thing

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The bright flash caught running Jedi off guard. He couldn't stop his foreward momentum fast enough and he found himself falling over the side of the Jedi Temple.

As Tk watched, she saw Tahsh stand.

"No! Heracious!" Trahsh called out, looking over the edge.

When TK's visor told her he had stopped falling, she breathed a sigh of relief. She looked around. The other younger Jedi, and the one she spoke with were concentrating hard. The brought the other Jedi back over the side.

The elder Jedi sighed and gave Trella a glare. She muttered under her breath.

"Khadi, Heracious, Tahsh help take Visputin to the Healers. You, I would appreciate it if you joined us.", directing the look to Mouse.

She saw the look that Tahsh received, and saw Tahsh flinch. She did not want the other Jedi to be in trouble. She looked like she was out of it...and had possible saved him.

Kahdi and Heracious picked up Thane and got him into the Temple the way they had come out, where there was no ladder to worry about. Tahsh looked over to Trella, her expression saying I tried. Trella nodded at her. She dissapeared with the others.

She then turned her head, and looked at the Jedi in front of her. She figured he was a high ranking one, from the way Bender had reacted. She sent the bikes away.

TK took a deep breath, and started at him.

"Lead the way."

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I don't know how well I know Mace Windu, but I'll try to do this staying true to his character.
    IC: Tahsh had followed Heracious and Kahdi to the infirmary to make sure Thane made it, then went to the nearest meditation room, wanting to recover from the recent events, gain strength from the Force.

While she meditated, Mace Windu led Trella through the hallways of the Temple, being met by two other Jedi Knights. He stopped outside a room and stood aside for her to go through.

"I do not wish you to wander around." he told her. "For the safety of all concerned, you will stay here, under guard of these two Jedi. I will return."

The door closed with the Jedi standing guard outside. Mace left to find Tahsh.

Tahsh was deeply relaxed in the Force, feeling energized by it. She had needed to do this for some time. She thought of what had happened. How the plan had gone wrong. What she would tell Master Windu. She felt his strong presence enter the room, and she stood.

"Tahsh Hapay, we have to discuss some things." he began. "How did your assignment go for you?"

"Master," Tahsh stated, "I did fulfill my mandate."

Mace said nothing. Merely looked at her with an expression that said 'Oh?'.

"I was told to recover the holocron and get Thane in Jedi custody. The holocron is back in its rightful place, and Thane is in custody." she pointed out.

Mace looked at her sternly.

"Okay, so my methods are...somewhat unconventional."

"Somewhat unconventional?" he echoed. "What were you doing, locking us off the roof?" he asked bluntly.

Tahsh had expected that question. She had asked herself that same thing, and had come up with a convincing answer.

"I...While working on my assignment, I worked hard to gain the trust of the woman from the roof. I knew that she was desperate at the time. They would have gotten away, even if it cost Thane his life, if I had gone to the roof followed by four other Jedi Knights."

"Do you really believe that, Tahsh? Is that really the reason? So he would not have escaped?"

Tahsh looked down, not sure. If he had not been shot for real, she would have wanted them to escape. She knew she had to tell the truth. She had to tell him about the plan they had had. She gathered courage and looked Mace in the eyes.

"Master, while I was persuing Artemis Thane, I discovered that he was being persued by a group known as the blood pack. They hunt down beings, even Jedi, and butcher them. I did not want the same thing to happen to Thane, and I agreed to help them with a plan to get the pack of his trail. Everything was going according to plan until he was shot for real. It wasn't supposed to happen that way." she admitted. "When he was hurt for real, I don't know what came over me. I realise I could have done things different. I put the Jedi at risk knowingly, and nearly lost a freind because of it."

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    The Jedi Healers immediately worked on Thane, trying to perserve his life force as they removed the ruby-quarts shards from his face. They knew most of the damage was done from the energy and they could feel him slipping in and out of their grasp as they worked.

They had put him in a bacta tank to help heal his face. The only thing they would not be able to repair were his eyes. The damage was too extensive and only by an act of the Force he would be able to see still.

The Jedi informed Trella that Thane would survive and will be his usual self in a few hours.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Trella followed the other Jedi through the hallways of the Temple, being met by two other Jedi Knights. If she wasnt so worried about Cat, she could almost find the situation funny. He stopped outside a room and stood aside for her to go through.

"I do not wish you to wander around." he told her. "For the safety of all concerned, you will stay here, under guard of these two Jedi. I will return."

TK said nothing, but nodded, and walked inside the room. The door closed with the Jedi standing guard outside.

Once the door closed, she walked around the room. She slid down the lower part of her face shield, and took a look around, throught her visor. It was a nice room, simply decorated.

She sat down on a seat and sighed. She wondered what the jedi would want to know.

TAG

18. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm wondering that myself, Ktala! If anybody wants to take over Mace, be my guest.

IC: Mace Windu looked hard at Tahsh and knew she was being completely open with him now. He wasn't sure what to do with her. Tahsh looked down at the floor under the power of his gaze.

"Perhaps there is a way to get the Blood Pack off him, and bring him to justice." Mace said at last.

Tahsh looked up, concern in her features. She looked down again. Mace was not going to like what she had to say.

"I...gave my word that I would let him go." she said quietly.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Jedi Master Mace Windu looked down upon the young Jedi and sighed. Her promise to the elusive thief made things more difficult. "I will have a talk with the Council and decide on the fate of Thane." With that he turned away and walked down the corridor.

Meanwhile, hours later Thane floated in the bacta tank while a Jedi Healer kept watch. "He is strong in the Force, Master." The healer said to her Master who was busy cleaning up the operation table.

"I'll have a midichlorian count done on his blood samples we have here." The Master replied.

"Maybe thats why he is considered the best theif in the galaxy?" The young healer continued. "Do you think he is aware of his potential?"

"I do not know." The master replied. "Perhaps we can ask him when he awakens."

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK walks over, and looks out a small window. She could probably make it out of this place rather easily, if she tried.

She paced every so often, staring back out of the window. Then, she sat back down.

She sat, listening to the into that was being fed back to her through her headgear. She turned down her earpiece.

This waiting, was driving her nuts. She wanted to know what was going on...And what the Jedi planned to do. She seriously considering wandering around...but she would will herself still.

She walked over, and sat on the floor, in the corner, and waited.

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh sat back on the floor as Mace left. The council will decide his fate. What had Tahsh done?

So much was going through her mind. She tried to continue her meditations, but her mind was filled with too many questions.

She stood and left the room. Perhaps she should find Trella.

After asking around a bit, she learned where the theif was. She found the room and saw it was guarded by two Jedi Knights she did not know.

"I wish to speak with her." she said to the Jedi.

"We don't have any orders that would stop you." one of them said.

Tahsh knocked on the door.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK heard a knock on the door.

She wondered why in the world would somebody knocked on the door.

She stared at the door.

"Come in?"

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh entered.

"It's me. Bender. I wanted to talk to someone, and I don't think my Jedi friends would understand." Tahsh said looking at the door. "They seem to think I'm nuts, or something. I hope you don't mind."

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK looked up as Tahsh entered.

"It's me. Bender. I wanted to talk to someone, and I don't think my Jedi friends would understand." Tahsh said looking around.

"I hope you don't mind."

TK looked up at her, from the corner. She sighed deeply.

She just silently gestured for Bender to take a seat.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh sat.

"I have to tell you something. I...told Master Windu about the plan. I think he may be a bit understanding about that, but I also had to tell him what I'd promised Thane. That I'd let him go." Tahsh said, looking down. She looked at Trella and continued. "If I could have not told him, I would not have done such. I think Thane's going to be okay, but I don't know what will become of him. If you want to kill me for that, I understand."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.