main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dex cooked quietly not wanting to disturb the couple, as he prepared the spagetti and gundark meatballs. As Trella smelled the food, she grinned in anticipation.

She heard footsteps, too small to be Dex's. Trella drew her blaster...and then she saw
    Tashs stepped tru the back area. She replaced her blaster. "I wanted to tell you goodbye, and good luck." she told the thieves. "I see that it's as safe as it'll get for you two, and you can't be kept cooped up in the Temple. If you'd like, I'll retrieve your things and deliver them here for you. I said I'd let you go, well, I'm letting you go."

Trella stood up, and walked over to the female Jedi. "And what about you?...Are YOU going to be alright?...I noticed you have been...avoiding me. Is...is it about what happened on the roof?"

She turned and walked a few steps away, before turning back to Bender. "I will always be indebted to you...You helped..when you didnt have to. I will feel guilty...if I have somehow caused you any pain..."

TAG: you know...

2. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    "I haven't been purposly avoiding you, Trella." Tahsh sighed. "The things I have done recently to help the two of you have gone against so many things a Jedi stands for. I was meant to bring you in, Thane, and instead I basically joined your side. I admit, it does have something to do with the roof. Kahdi told me you aimed your blaster at me, TK, while I was concentrating on Thane. I don't hold anything against you for that. My main problem has been with myself. I used all my energy to save a stranger, while a close friend of mine could have died. As I said, I've had a lot of thinking to do. At least I know I still deserve the name 'Bender'." Tahsh finished with a smile.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    "I am sorry about the close call your friend nearly had." Thane spoke up at that moment. "There is nothing I can do to repay you for saving my life almost at the cost of your friend's. But I will try and I insist."

He stared blankly in the general direction of Tahsh. "Should you or the Jedi need anything, the resources of Thane Enterprises will be available upon request. Though I only ask one thing, I wish for my company to remain anonymous as much as possible."

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    "Should you or the Jedi need anything, the resources of Thane Enterprises will be available upon request. Though I only ask one thing, I wish for my company to remain anonymous as much as possible." Thane told her.

"Of course." Tahsh knew from past experiences that when a being wanted to repay the Jedi for their services, they would find a way, and so, she didn't protest. "If I ever need to take advantage of your offer, I will tell nobody where the assistance came from."

She glanced at her chrono and stood.

"I should return. As I said, I'll bring your belongings here. May the Force be with you." Tahsh said, and then she left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.