It's all your fault! (Short story, one post, Obi and Qui, ridiculous humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, I know, I'm crazy, I should be working on my other stories, but I got this crazy idea in bed yesteday. I was like, what if Obi and Qui went to jail?

Hmmm....anyway, the idea ran around my head for two hours until I had to do something with it. Hope you like this, and I hope that it is somewhat funny.

Title: It?s your fault!
    Author: Jacinta Kenobi
    Summary: Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon get put into jail! (Uh-oh!)
    Rating: PG, to be safe
    Time Period: Pre TPM, Obi is 17
    Spoilers:None!
    Disclaimer: They all belong to George, please don?t sue me, I gots no money, George?s got it all. I?m just playing with Obi and Qui, I?ll brush them after playtime, and they won?t get a scratch, I promise!!
    Note: Please, if the part about the fine seems a bit much, or not enough, I?m sorry I wasn?t sure how much to put.

?This is all your fault!? Qui-Gon repeated for the third time in a row, staring through the bars of the downtown Coruscant jail cell.

Obi-Wan was sitting on a cot behind him. ?How?s it my fault?? He asked, stunned. ?What did I do??

Qui-Gon turned to glare at him. ?Yeah. Play Mr. Innocent Padawan. You KNOW it was your fault!?

?No, it wasn?t it was yours!?

?It was yours!?

?Well, how was I supposed to know that you had to be eighteen to drive a KL-23 speeder? I had never driven a speeder with an age limit before!?

?Well?you just should?ve known!?

?HOW should I have known??

?You just SHOULD?VE!? Qui exclaimed as if that explained everything.

Obi shook his head. ?Plus, you insisted that I drive so you could sit in the back with her!!?

?Well, I wouldn?t have been able to watch you with her, and she was being overly friendly! Anyway, I never asked you to speed.?

?You didn?t ASK, but you practically forced me! You kept talking about how she was throwing up all over the floor, and for me to hurry it up. So I went faster, and you said I drove like an old lady, so I sped!! My master, a man who has seen some of the grossest things ever, sickened by a little vomit that wasn?t even on YOU!?

?Well, the smell was REVOLTING! Would you have prefered to have been sitting back there?!!?

That shut Obi up. To tell the truth, he wouldn?t, but he wasn?t about to admit that.

Qui continued to pace. ?Furthermore, it wouldn?t have happened at all if you hadn?t picked her up.?

?I did NOT pick her up!? Obi spluttered indignantly.

?You did too!?

?I did not!?

?Fine. Then what do you call it when you go into a bar alone, and come out with a girl hanging on your arm??

?I call it innocent. I went in and I was sitting next to her, and she started hitting on ME. Finally I saw that she was too woozy to be allowed to go home by herself, so I took her out. You wouldn?t have even gotten involved if you hadn?t come looking for me!?

?If I hadn?t come looking for you, you probably would have gotten yourself killed! *HUMMPH * Might not have been such a bad thing though!?

?Hey!? Obi cried leaping up from the cot.

?Anyway,? Qui continued, unperturbed. ?You shouldn?t have been in the bar in the first place! How did you get in??

?Ummmmmm?.I?.kinda?.used the force to get inside.? Obi suddenly found his boots interesting.

Qui rolled his eyes and smacked his padawan upside the back side of the head. ?Now that was REALLY smart wasn?t it!!?

Obi-Wan bit his lip.

Qui-Gon continued to rant. ?Plus, you shouldn?t have taken her speeder!?

?What?!! That was your decision! You said we were in a hurry, and when she said she had a speeder, you IMMEDIATELY said okay! And then you said that she wasn?t in any position to drive, and so you told me to drive because you didn?t trust me to sit with her.?

?Well, if you hadn?t trusted her so much in the first place??

?I didn?t! You did!? Obi interrupted.

?I did not. You said, ?It?s ok master, I don?t suspect anything bad from her.? You said she was kind and sweet. How long had you been talking to her for Force?s sake?!!?

?Oh??bout a half hour.?

?Ah-ha! So it wasn?t just a quick meeting in a bar.?

2. Qwi_Xux Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] That was great!!! I think my brain cells were already damaged...
  3. Jemmiah Jedi Master

star 5
    Loved it! Very, very funny! I needed a laugh! :)
  4. ewen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What can I say?CUTE,CUTE,CUTE.Just what I needed on this rainy cool day.PEACE Ewen
  5. Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL! :D I love humor so I always appreciate a funny story. :)
  6. Neon Star Jedi Knight

star 5
    Aaaaahhhhhhh! My brain is frying! Its been overloaded with funny stufff!

Joking, really. Besides, I am all ready nuts, wouldn't hurt to get worse.

Loved it, Jacinta! Very funny! To think about Yoda chasing poor Qui around! And that whole thing that landed them in jail in the first place! ROTFL!
  7. Commander_Jeva Jedi Youngling

star 2
    LMAO! I LOVED THIS! OBI AND QUI! ^.^
  8. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    [face_laugh] Oh, man this reminded me of Cassia's Misfortune. Oh, boy. I really have to try my hand at humor... Nah, I will leave it to you for now. Hum....is that a good idea? :)
  9. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Qwi Xux- Thanks! Well, yeah, I would have to agree with you since you told me that you agreed you were high on air, and I thought I was the only one who did that.

Jemmiah- Thank you! I'm glad I could give you the laugh you so richly deserve, I'm sure! Heehee. Just as long as my giving you the laugh didn't hurt you any....LOL

ewen- Cute? CUTE? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE! 8-} j/k. I'm glad you liked it, and I'm glad you got what you needed. Sorry it's raining, actually, I happen to like rain, but I know that's not everyone.

Abbi_Cee- LOL? are you sure? You're scary! Heehee, I know what you mean, I like humour too.

Neon Star- Ach! I'm sorry! LOL, yes I would definitely testify for you that you were nuts. Yes, poor Qui. But even more importantly, poor OBI! think of those lovely kneecaps, all bruised. Poor boy. Course, I've done worse. [face_devil] j/k, I know, that was a little TOO weird. Glad you liked it.

Commander_Jeva- Listen, I never figured it out, what does LMAO mean? I know ROTFL and LOL but I don't know that one. Thank you! Glad you loved it!

Jenn-Kenobi- Misfortune? Never read it, I'll have to see if I can, though if it resembles this at all, I'm not sure I want to, I scare myself enough!!!! ;) Actually, this is my first try at humor. I'm glad it went so well. And no, I don't agree. Everyone has something different to contribute to SW humor, and I want to read what your twisted ideas are!!
  10. LittleJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL - very funny!

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY
  11. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well, she is on here somewhere. She has her website on her profile, I think. Did you read Follow You Down? That is by her.

If it is easier go to www.fanfiction.net and look under her name.
  12. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Little Jedi- Thank you very much!

Jenn-Kenobi- Yes, I did read follow you down. That story was so good!! I read it at the JAFFD, you? Is her story around there somewhere?

Wait, wait, I think I might have. Was it about Obi-Wan going to jail with under age strippers, and with drugs in the vehicle? I read that after I wrote this one, I wrote this a long time ago, but it was hilarious, if that's what you are talking about.
  13. Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That's the best humor! WAY-2-GO!
    :D
  14. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh My Gawd, thank you!!! I can't believe it, I thought this sucked!

Ok, well if you guys like it that much, would you like me to post some more of my humor stuff up here?

I have a story about an interview with Leia, another one were Leia turns to the dark side, if you've read the what really happened after the battle at Endor, you'll recognize the idea, the idea came from there, the person was ok with me writing it. Then I have Luke's obituary, a bunch of stuff. Should I post some?
  15. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    That was fantastic!! I loved Obi - it's like he takes a underage girl into a bar, he himself is not supposed to be in. LOL!!!

Jaci, wonderful! Bravo

Am [face_love]
  16. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I never thanked you, Am, I'm sorry. I was sitting here, and all of a sudden, I wanted to up this.

Thank you everyone that read this!

Ok, back into the pits of ff darkness.
  17. jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOoooeeee! If I were Qui-Gon, I would give Obi the CAUP (Cruel And Unusual Punishment) [face_evil]

Anyway, that made me laugh! I loved the image of Qui getting chased around by Yoda. Hilarious! And poor Qui getting kissed by a drunk underage girl! And Obi driving a stolen vehicle! LOL! [face_laugh]
  18. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
    I really liked this, and I'm one who usually steers clear of JA fics...great job! You've actually gotten me into it! *goes off in search of more JA fics*
  19. Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight

star 5
  20. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    My brain cells...aaahh!!! They're frying...frying...fry -

::Sizzling sound is heard::

Frying from a combination of humour overload and homework overload. :D

Nice one, Jacinta! :)

= Clare =
  21. blueangel Jedi Youngling

star 2
    G R E A T ;) ;) ;) ;)
    This is very funny!!!
    I like the idea Obi is drunken!!!!

Y:"Used to be this man´s master I did"
    J:Ah, well obviously you didn´t do to well,
    did you"
    Y:"Obviously,did not,I"
    That is too cute!!!

ba ( still laughing ) :D :D
  22. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    jedi-thespian-CAUP!!!! LOL!!! Thanks....

Tahiri-Oh No! I have corrupted someone else! [face_evil] Actually, that is my specialty. Let's see, I have a Qui-Gon story that attracted several readers that don't read Qui...I also have a bounty hunter story that managed to get a few who weren't usually into that....anyway....Thanks! Let the search begin!

Quickstrike34-Thank you. [face_blush]

JediClare-Oh, come one, Clare, you KNOW they're already fried! 8-} Thank you.

blueangel-Yes, Obi drunk is fun....actually, I have another drunk Obi story, so if you get a chance and you like Obi drunk, as I do, check it out. Thanks for reading!

Whoa, look at all the responses! Thanks everyone!

23. Darth_Cynvelin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    That was a great story! Had me ROTFL!
    Encore! Encore!
  24. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *bows* Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.