main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" It's been a while" : a Ami/Ani Romance.10 years since TPM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Camy, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
  2. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
  3. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I'll post soon guys, Im working on little ideas right now.

By the way i love your signature jesus.

4. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
    Up!
    btw thank you Cami i think imagination is the true driving force of evolution (I`m so smart :D ) lol

5. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  6. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    God! Im getting so lazy, i knwo what to right im just too lazy to do it!!! arrgghh. school is driving me nuts with a new project everyday. And now in only have one hour at the comp because my stupid father decided to put a time limit on!

He says i spend all my time online reading stuff. (I have no idea what hes talking about). So ill ask you guys to please have patience with me. Writing a fic isnt as easy as i thoguht it would be.

:)

7. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
    I`m sorry but i have reasons to belive that you father.... is a Sith! :D

8. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Lmfao...thats what i think sometimes too. lol

9. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
    NEED MUSH!! :D
    Up! :cool:

10. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    ^
    ^
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    up!
    up!
    up!

11. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
  12. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    UP! I just started reading this story and I love it. Please post soon! Please?

13. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  14. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Ok i've got two weeks ahead of me wiht no home work, no group projects and no band! so i think ill ahve a bit more time to myslef. I'll get to working on a post.

Thanx for being so patient.

OH! and welcome aotc02, glad you like my fic.

15. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Marry christmas every body, happy hannukah. happy Kwanzaa. Over all just happy holidays.

And be safe!

16. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  17. Cindy_Cupido

Cindy_Cupido Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    Happy Happy New Year!!

I hope that u are going to be back on feet soon!! Hihi.. I know what u mean.. with all the tempting food... holidays... Ohh I can hear it now... Don't give in to the lazy side, Jedi_Camy! Fight it!

Hihihi

Luv Cindy :p

18. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Hi there! :D Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this fic. Its really great! 8-} I do feel bad for Ani though, 3 days is a bit harsh for the poor guy ;) Can't wait for more!

:)

19. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    I'm sorry for taking so long to post. i hope you all forgive me. But im glad you guys stuck by.

After finally getting my father to lift off the time limit on my internet i got to posting.

Cindy_Cupido: I ,must admit i did give into the LAZY side of the force lol. But im back and better than ever...i think :confused:

Leia_amigirl: Welcome to the story. I'm glad you joined, and i am even gladder you like my story. :)

With no further adue, the post. [face_blush]

ps: dedicated to all the mush lovers. [wink-wink] ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anakin tossed and turned on the bed. It was hot, the mattress was hard, he wasn?t tired at all, and he wanted to see Padme.
    Everyone had gone to sleep at 6oo hours, after cleaning up the house, but somehow Anakin wasn?t tired at all.

One of the perks of being the chosen one.

He reached over for the alarm clock which read 7:45 am. Pushing the covers off of him he sat up and reached for his robe. Tying it securely around his bare chest, he made his way out of the room tippy-toeing across the hall. He stopped at Padme?s door.

Just an early good morning. No harm intended.

He reached for the doorknob but found it to be locked. He reached out to the force and surely enough, he felt her presence sleeping soundly. He grinned, dreaming of me milady?

He walked quietly down the hall, down the stairs, and out through the back door stepping to the yard. He stepped back to get a full view of the house and counted the windows, figuring out exactly wish one was his angel?s.

He smiled and kneeled down to pick up a handful of tiny pebbles. Careful not to break the window he threw one just hard enough for it to cause a small tap and awaken his love.

Padme awoke in her room after hearing several tapping noises form the window. Turning on the lights and rubbing off the sleep form her eyes she made her way to the window.

Anakin saw the light in her room turn on. after throwing 50 rocks she finally wakes up, the woman sleeps like a log.

He smiled as he saw her step out to the balcony of her room, she looked as beautiful as ever, there was a light to her which made her shine, like an angel, all she was missing were wings. He shook himself awake and closed his mouth before he drooled any more.

Padme walked to the rail and leaned on it looking down.
    ?Anakin?? she called out surprised.

?Hello my love!? he replied lovingly.

She frowned, ?Anakin, have you lost your mind, I haven?t gotten an hour?s sleep and you?ve already awoken me!?

Anakin more than expected this reaction form her. ?I missed you angel, I couldn?t sleep, I wasn?t tired, I was hot, and I wanted to see you. You?re driving me crazy you know that?? He complained.

Padme couldn?t help but laugh at her silly lover. ?Anakin,? She laughed ?let me go back to sleep.?

He shook his head and from behind him pulled out a blue violet and extended it to her,
    ?For the woman who holds my heart.?

Padme giggled. ?Anakin what is this? You wake me up at the middle of my sleep, and try to grope me with flowers??

Anakin frowned. ?I?m your boyfriend, I DON?T grope, I?m simply being romantic.? He stepped back and using his Jedi skills he made a jump towards the balcony. He landed sitting on the railing and gave Padme her flower.

She blushed and took it bringing it up to her nose to smell its magical scent. ?Hmmm, my favorite.? She looked back up at him in to his eyes.

She smiled and stepped back ?Wait a second; I know what this is about. You want a kiss!? She couldn?t help but smile at his attempts.

Anakin tried to look shock. ?How dare you accuse me of such a thing!? he said laying a hand on his chest and dropping his head back looking dramatic.

Padme laughed out loud. ?Anakin, being the chosen one and all, you couldn?t act to save your life.? She said.

Again he tried to look serious ?Why, I am offended senator.? He couldn?t contain it any longer and burst into laughter with Padme following.

20. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    :eek: Pooja! Uh oh.......

I absolutely loved that post! :D It was very, very romantic of Anakin to go to her window like that! [face_love]

Anakin saw the light in her room turn on. after throwing 50 rocks she finally wakes up, the woman sleeps like a log. lol, I loved that! [face_laugh]

I wonder what Pooja is gonna do...

21. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Uh oh Pooja saw!! She's obviously going to tell Ryoo, then....it might get around!!

Sorry I haven't been here lately!!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

22. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    uh-oh. Pooja gonna tell Ryoo and then somehow its gonna find its way around to padmes parents and family. :eek:

bad pooja spying on your auntie.

well I guess its ok. [face_blush]

23. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    i'm so glad you guys liked it :) , i was kind of skeptical on the whole window thing. Now as for Pooja, you'll just have to stick arround to see what she's up to. [face_mischief]

UP!!!!!

24. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    That was such a great post! Good mush, and that's always a good thing! And I wonder what Pooja is going to do next...

25. Cindy_Cupido

Cindy_Cupido Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    YAY!! Hihihi A new post!! HIhi Oi, I wonder what dear little Pojo is going to do?? *giggles* I can't wait to read more! Post soon!

Luv Cindy :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.