main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" It's been a while" : a Ami/Ani Romance.10 years since TPM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Camy, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    But remember Padme does love anakin, she HAS to marry bail. But sje truly does love him.

Next post will make you happy

2. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I cant wait for the next post!

3. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Im not the best action writer but i try.

?The boy is strong in the force? Darth Sidious said. ?He might be just what we need to make the dark side greater.?

?How do you plan to turn him master?? The apprentice said.

Sidious had been keeping an eye on the chosen one ever since he first became a Jedi. He was extremely powerful, and he would go through any means to turn him in to the dark side. ?Tell me Darth Tyko, what does the boy love more than anything??

?Um?the lady senator?? he asked afraid.
    ?Right you are. If she dies his emotions will take over and he will kill he who kills her.?

Tyko was confused. ?I don?t see the good in your plan master, you said it your self, he is immensely powerful, if we kill senator Amidala, he will come after us.?

?Not if we make it seem the Jedis? fault." a smile spread across both of their faces. ?Kill her, and contact me.? He moved away staring out the window into space. ?Don?t fail me, or you will be sorry.?

?I wont, you can count on me. Together we will bring Anakin Skywalker into the dark side.? He tuned and left to do his job.

Padme had fallen asleep, dreaming of Anakin, oh what a wonderful dream, but nothing like reality. Reality was, she had to make a choice that would change her life forever.

She awoke to the sounds of heavy footsteps. Thinking it was Anakin she sat up. But the man standing in front of her wasn?t her Ani, it was a sith. The sith pulled his red light saber out and flung it towards her, but she flipped off the bed and grabbed her blaster. She shot at him but he blocked every single one coming at him. <This is it> she thought.

Anakin was meditating in his room when he felt a dark presence. <PADME!! >
    He ran through the secret doors like the wind. < I have to get to her, if something happens to her I?ll never forgive myself.>

The sith had Padme cornered, helpless. ?Your end has come senator.? He hissed.
    He raised his light sabre and pointed it to her stomach.
    Just when she thought it was her end, Anakin came bursting into the room and drove his light sabre through the sith?s stomach, Killing him instantly.

Before Anakin could run to her and make sure she was okay, Obi wan and the handmaidens came into the room.

?What happened, I felt a disturbance, and I ran here as quick as I could.?
    ?He tried to kill her,? he said pointing down at the body. ?But I got here just in time.?

Sabe, Rabe, and Dorme ran to Padme. ?Are you all right Milady?? They said in a chorus.
    ?Yes, I think so.? She replied trying to get up, but failed fainting.
    Anakin ran towards her.
    ?She's okay Anakin,? Sabe said. ?Its just the shock, with a little rest she will be okay.?
    He picked her up and laid her on the bed kissing her forehead, not caring what anyone else thought. He had almost lost his angel, if it was up to him the whole world could know now.

?Anakin,? Obi-Wan interrupted. ?Come with me, we must contact the council immediately.?
    Anakin nodded, then turned toward the women. ?Sabe you stay here with her, Rabe get her some medicine to wake up, and Dorme run to the security room and alert everyone to search the whole place for anyone or anything.? They all nodded and went about their business.

The two Jedi walked out of the room heading towards the communications room. ?Anakin we have quite a lot of things to discuss, specially your reaction towards what just happened.?
    He nodded in return.

Hope you like, sorry so short.

4. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    guys!!!

i posted!!!

but there is no feedback. :eek:

if i get enough replies maybe ill post today
    :)

5. anakin-player

anakin-player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2002
    Please post another segment today. I can't wait for Obi-Wan's discussion with Anakin.

6. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    ok guys. here it is the big one...well kind of..

Anakin and Obi-Wan were in the communications room talking to the blurry blue image of master Yoda.
    ?A dark presence we felt. All right everything is Obi-Wan?? The little green creature asked.
    ?Actually no. Anakin here, just killed a sith who snuck in to the senator?s chambers to kill her.?
    ?Right on time you were hmmmm?? Anakin nodded.
    ?In great danger, the senator seems to be in Naboo. To the temple here, you shall bring her. Safer she will be."

?Yes master Yoda. May the force be with you?

?May the force be with you.? And with those last words of encouragement, Yoda?s image disappeared.

Obi-Wan turned to Anakin where he was sitting. ?Your reactions to the senator fainting were uncalled for. You were giving out the wrong impresion.?
    Anakin looked up. ?No, master I was giving out the RIGTHT impression.?

?Do you mean to tell me that you have been having a relation ship with Padme this whole time??
    Anakin nodded.
    ?The council will not approve of this Anakin you should know it. It contradicts the code.?

?Well, the code stinks. It always has and it always will.? He said screaming.
    ?Plus, they wont know as long as you don?t say anything.?

Obi-Wan turned form Anakin giving thought to what he was going to say. ?She's to get married Anakin. AND if the council DOES find out you will be expelled."

?If loving Padme is wrong, then I don?t care, even if it means expulsion.?

Obi-Wan turned back to him. ?Your willing to give up your future for her, but is she willing to do the same??

Anakin didn?t answer, thinking hard about a response.

?I?ll leave you with your thoughts.? Obi-Wan left the room.

Anakin knew he would do anything to be with her, but he wasn?t sure if she would do the same thing. He walked out of the room to look for Padme.

He entered her chambers looking for her but only finding sabe sitting by the window.

He slowly approached her and sat next to her. ?Hello Sabe. Where is Padme??
    Sabe turned to him. ?She loves you very much you know??
    Anakin sighed. ?Well, she's got a funny way of showing it.? He said sarcastically.
    ?She's not going to marry him, she's talking to the queen about it right now.?
    She said smiling. ?Go find her.?
    Anakin smiled and left the room thanking her.

Padme was sitting outside in the gardens, Thinking about what she had just done. She heard footsteps behind her and turned to find lovely Anakin.
    ?You shouldn?t be her alone you know, its dangerous.? He said.

She gave him a half smile and motioned for him to sat next to her.
    She rested her head on his shoulders and he put his arm around her waist.
    ?I had a meeting with the queen today, I told her that I decided not to marry Bail Organa.?

?How did she take it??

?Well, she was mad at first, told me that I didn?t care about my people, but after an hour of debating the subject, I think she finally came to understanding.?

She looked up at his eyes, oceans of blue dreams. ?I don?t know if I?ve ever told you this before Anakin, but I love you so much. When you risked your life to save me today I realized that I wanted to be with you and only you.?

He smiled and lightly whispered in her ear. ?I love you Padme.? He went down and kissed her. ?I?ve always known we were meant to be together.?

She pulled back. ?But what about the council? You could get kicked out.?

?I don?t care anymore. If loving you is wrong I don?t want to be right.? She smiled and slipped her hands around his neck and brought him down to kiss him passionately.
    He pushed her closer to him pressing his body against hers. She let out a moan of pleasure. He pulled back smiling. ?Are you okay??
    ?Yeah? she got up and took his hand. ?Lets take this inside.? she said teasingly.
    ?Love, I don?t want you to think I?m pressuring you.? He said concerned.

?Your not, I love you Ani, I want to do this? He smiled at her and they both walked hand in hand to her chambers.

hope you lke it...

next post will

7. anakin-player

Jun 22, 2002
    That was great! Thank you for posting even though I was the only person to give you any feedback.

8. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I like! I was going to give feedback earlier but then I had to get off for dinner!

9. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    thanx for your replies!

it relly means alot to me.

school is keeping me real busy so there will be less posts..im working one one rite now.

so ill post today or tomorrow. :)

10. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    ive been patient but i still get no posts. this makes me depressed, is there something wrong with my story?

well, my computer is ****ed up and we are getting a new one so i have no idea when ill post, hopefully tomorrow.

any comments or ideas?

11. Jedi_jem

Jedi_jem Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    lol, there's nothing wrong with your story;
    A lot of people lurk, including myself [face_laugh]

Anywho, Great story! :D

12. Anakins_Baby_Girl

Anakins_Baby_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Wow great posts I have been reading and I like your story a lot. Woah what is going to happen to Anakin and Padme. Maybe a lot of moans from her chambers. LOL! Great post more soon please.

13. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey! I am sorry I didnt reply sooner... this story got erased from my favorites some how.... I cant wait till the 'R' scene! Heheheh I hope it is soon!

14. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Anakins_Baby_girl: your right the room will be filled with moans
    Hope u Like

Darth Sidious was sitting alone waiting for news concerning Tyko. He could sense something wasn?t right. A soldier entered his office lightly bowing.
    ?Milord I have news concerning lord Tyko.?
    Sidious turned to face the soldier. ?Well, get on it with!?

?Ye- yes sir? He stammered. ?He failed at killing the senator.? Sidious slammed his fist against the wall.

?That?s not all si-sir. He was also killed by the Jedi Skywalker.? The Soldier bowed and left quickly before his lord took out the anger on him.

?AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH? his screams echoed thorough the ship. < I need the boy more than ever now. Must I do everything myself? I am surrounded by idiots.> His frown suddenly turned into an evil smile. < I know, I won?t have to kill the dear senator at all. I will seduce Anakin, as the chancellor of course. I will offer to teach him things the Jedi can not. Of course, he loves power, and I can give it to him. >
    He laughed out loud. ?I will offer him the life the Jedi can?t.? He said to no one at all.

Anakin led Padme to her room with his arms around her waist kissing her neck. She couldn?t help but feel aroused at his actions. She turned around to face him and kiss him, a kiss he happily welcomed. She pulled away gasping for air. ?Hold on Ani, I?ll be right back.?
    ?You?re driving me crazy you know that??
    She giggled giving him one quick kiss and left to the ?fresher. Anakin kicked off his bots and jumped on the bed. A bed big enough for ten people <I can?t believe this is actually happening, I don?t remember ever being so happy.> He clapped his hands and the lights around the room grew dimmer, setting the perfect mood.

He couldn?t help but have a huge smile plastered on his face. He was finally going to be able to express all the love he had for her.

?Oh, Skywalker.? Came the sound of a sweet voice. Anakin turned to face his lover, got up and walked to where she was standing. She was wearing a white gown with a blue robe over it that traced her every curve, and her beautiful brown hair was loose down her back and shoulders.

?Are you an Angel?? he whispered to her taking her hand and leading her towards the bed.

They both sat on the bed, and he took her hands in his. ?Are you sure about this??
    She put her arms around his neck and kissed him lowering him on the bed.
    ?I?ll take that as a yes.?
    She laughed and twirled her finger around his padawan braid. ?Oh Skywalker, show me the power of the force.?
    He smiled and got on top of her kissing her and letting his hands explore her body. Padme pulled off his tunic brushing her hand down his muscular chest. Anakin could feel his pants getting tighter when there was a knock on the door.
    ?Who ever it is will go away.? She whispered not wanting the moment to pass them by.

The knock persisted. ?Padme, it?s me Obi-Wan.? The voice form outside yelled out.

Padme pushed Anakin off of her and jumped off the bed. ?HIDE!? she whispered to him.
    ?No, Obi-Wan already knows, there is no use hiding it.? He explained.

She gave him a sharp look and moved to open the door.

?Hello Obi-Wan?

?Padme.? He bowed entering the room. He was surprised to find Anakin there, without a shirt.

?Uh- padawan, what are you doing here?? He asked embarrassed at catching them at the wrong time.

Anakin got up from the bed and walked to Padme putting his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. ?Well you were wrong about us. We do love each other, please try to understand.?

Obi-Wan paced back and forth around the room rubbing his beard thinking, finally coming to a halt. ?But I?m warning you two love birds right now, the council won?t approve of this until Anakin is knighted. Especially him being the chose one, they have extra care with him.? He smiled ?So just be careful and keep your shields up.?

Padme and Anakin both smiled at him and hugged.
    ?I?m glad you understand Obi-Wan? Padme said. ?Anakin and I love each

15. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    *spicy*

Do you have a word processing program that you can run your post through before hand?
    Sometimes it's hard to read if there are too many errors, no matter how small...
    Perhaps you can get a beta reader to go over your story with fresh eyes before you post?
    Trust me, my betas are my literary lifelife!''

:p
    Keep it up!!

16. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Is it the spelling? what is it? cuz i write it in microsoft word first but it looks as if everything is ok. I am new at the boards so how do i get a beta reader???

17. Jedistar89

Jedistar89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Omg I just started reading your story.Itz really good. Awesome posts too !!!Keep on writing cause I'm still reading :D

Up !!!

18. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Wow! That was great!! I really loved it! I cant wait till they get to the Temple....

Just one question tho ...... Is this an Au? (Does Anakin turn?)

Cant wait for the next post?

19. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Actually im not sure how this is going to end yet. Im not a very big vader fan so he probably wont turn.

thanx for your replies everyone!!!!!

ill post maybe tonight or tomorrow

20. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    OH NO. im having writer's block. im not sure weather to have the council agree with anakin's relationship, or make him chose. what do you guys think?

ill post maybe monday but give me your opinions :)

21. anakin-player

Jun 22, 2002
    I think the council should allow Anakin to have a relationship.

22. Anakins_Baby_Girl

Anakins_Baby_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Great post! O that was a great post it sounded like you had exprience too! LOL! No im just kiddin! He he he! I agree i think that they should allow Anakin to have that relationship. Great post please post more soon.

23. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Thanx for your advice. actually i havent had the experience yet. :( lol oh well. thanx for your advice. i allready know what im gonna do. ill post for sure tomorrow after school. :)

24. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    sorry so short but ill have more later.

Anakin and Padme made their way to the main Hangar with captain Typho by their side. They were wearing hooded cloaks to avoid being seen. If they were seen Anakin would simply mind trick them into thinking otherwise.

When they arrived they found two other hooded figures. Obi-Wan and Sabe,
    ?We must hurry milady if we don?t wish to be seen.? Obi-Wan said.
    Padme nodded and turned to captain Typho. ?Make sure no one finds out about our leaving. Everyone must believe I am still at the lake retreat.?
    ?Of course milady, good luck. We will miss you.?
    She smiled and turned on her heel.

Typho watched the four of them board the ship and take off into space.
    He sighted wishing them the best and left to return to the palace.

Once already in hyper space the couples un-strapped themselves from their seats.
    ?I would love to stay and chat? Padme stated ?But I?m way too tired and I need some sleep? She extended her arm to Anakin ?Join me?? Anakin got up next to her and they walked off to the chamber.

?Go off! No one needs you here.?, Yelled Obi-Wan with Sabe laughing.

Anakin and Padme walked into a small but humble room, the ship was no royal cruiser but it was enough to get them to Coruscant un-noticed.
    ?Force, I could sleep forever.? She yawned stretching her arms out and lying on the bed with Anakin by her side.
    ?Yeah well, we didn?t get much sleep, we were...well...busy.?
    She giggled. ?Well now I want to sleep Skywalker, so don?t bother me.?
    ?Yes Ma?am!? they both laughed. She rested her head against his chest and fell sound asleep to the steady beat of his heart.
    ?I love you Padme? he whispered, he too falling asleep to the warmth of her body.

On the room next door Sabe and Obi-wan were watching a holo-movie.
    He felt Sabe shiver and quickly got up and grabbed a blanket from the closet and covering her up. She snuggled in his embrace.

After a while she turned to him ?Obi-wan, what?s going to happen to me and Padme once we get to the temple?? He looked down at her staring at her dark brown eyes. ?I?m not sure, but all I can do is hope they won?t place you both too far, because I need to be around you.?
    ?Good enough for me? she said sitting up to kiss him. ON her attempt to turn over on the couch she ended up falling off the couch dragging Obi-wan with her. They both burst into laugher not being able too hold it in.

?Keep it quiet some people are trying to sleep!? yelled Anakin next door.

?SHHHH? he motioned to her.
    ?Can we be quiet?? she asked. ?Hmmmmm, we?ll try.? He teased her leaning down for another kiss.

hope you liked it please gimme feedback.

25. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Sorry for any bad grammar. I was in a real hurry. Again, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.