main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" It's been a while" : a Ami/Ani Romance.10 years since TPM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Camy, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Freindly bump for #200....

2. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    come one guys, i know more of you are reading....reply.

200 posts..cool :)

3. Jedistar89

Jedistar89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    iM gOiNg To BuMp It

UpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPp

4. Anakins_Baby_Girl

Anakins_Baby_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Up!

~*Crystal*~

5. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    ok i was sitting home pondering, and i allready know how my story is gonna end. i have it all planed out. now, i just have to write it. im baby stting today, so ill post on sunday

6. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Yay, I can't wait, JediCami! :D

up!

7. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    UP with this! :D

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

8. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  9. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  10. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    sorry to keep you guys waiitng but ther ehvae been some 'unexpected events' taking place. ill try to post tomorrow...no promises

11. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    ok here it is:

Anakin was steering the boat with Padme and Sabe in the back seat. They stopped by her retreat house and picked up Rabe and Dorme. Night was filling the sky with the stars lighting their faces. They arrived at Padme's parent's house nearly two hours later. Anakin offered each of the ladies a hand out of the boat and they all stood before the house. People's screams and laughter could be heard form inside, lights were swirling all around and the music going on inside could be heard from outside. Anakin looked from Padme, to Sabe, to Dorme, and Rabe.

Sabe giggled. "Ani, you haven't seen anything yet. The Naberrie parties are the biggest around here." She shifted her gaze to Padme "She's going to flip when she sees you."
    Padme smiled and they started heading up the hill towards the main door of the three story house. Padme took the lead and found the door wide open. They all stepped inside and found people all over the place engaged in conversations and displaying intimacy.

Padme headed to the kitchen with everyone following after her. She found an elder woman pulling food out of the oven.

"Mother?" The woman stood up to face Padme.
    "Padme!" she shouted and run to her daughter enveloping her into a tight hug. Padme hugger her back holding back the tears. "Well, don't cry now, there's no need for that."

Padme smiled and led her to where Anakin was. "Mom, this is Jedi Anakin Skywalker and he was the jedi assigned to protect me due to the current assassination attempts."

Jobal smiled and shook Anakin's hand warmly, then turned to face the handmaidens. "Well if it isn't the three musketeers?"

They all laughed and took turns hugging her.

"Where's dad mom?"

She pulled away form sabe, "Oh, yes well he had to attent a workshop in geonosis and he wont be back until tomorrow. How long are you staying for?"

"Three days, after that we have to head back to theed and wait for further instructions."

Jobal smiled sadly and placed her hand on anakin's shoulder inviting him in. "Well, come on dear, I will let you all get settled in, I'm sure there's enough rooms for everyone. Sola is outside, she doesn't know you're here, and I'm sure you'll want to surprise her!"

"Ofcourse." Padme lead everyone upstairs to the second floor where the guests rooms were. She gave Dorme, Sabe, and Rabe a room to share. Across the hall there was another guestroom in which she settled Ani into.

She pecked him in the cheeck sweetly and moved towards the door. "I expect you to behave yourself Ankain. The only one here who knows is Sabe and we certainly dont need anyone else to know ok?"

Unpacking his clothes he frowned. "Of course, but does that mean that I won't get to feel your lips over the next three days?"

She nodded giggling, And walked to where he was standing and kissed him passionatly.Ater a few minutes she pulled away . "Im going to change into something more comfortbale for outside, I hope that kiss lasts three days."

As she began to walk away he grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Ok ani, that's enough." She pecked him on the cheek and walked out of the room.

He sat down on the bed. Three days...oh gods, three days.

im sorry its so short for the long wiat, but theres somehting wrong wiht my computer and its taking foreever to type into it. its drivingme mad.

12. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    Poor Ani. :( thats gonna hurt. can't wait for more Camy! :D

13. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Aww mushy mush mush!

3 days? That boy won't last 3 hours!

[face_love]

14. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    lol, it seems yuo all know ani so well. lol.

i checking out AAEF and other stories. i know whats goingt p happen to my story but im kinda stcuk and dont really know how to move on, thats why i fugured why not let the characters have a little fun for three days?

ps: i got the AOTC dvd. the deleted scenes are awosme though there were a few that shouldnt have been deleted like padmes parents house. but thats just me. what do you guys think?

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Poor Ani! :( I hope he can make it through the three days! :)
    ~*Monica*~

16. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Lol, three days. Hehe, how will Ani survive ?

Great post, hopefully more soon!

17. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Ani will survive, hell make it through, barelly. lol

UP!

18. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    no one else is reading this?

19. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    OK!

I finally caught up! It wasnt easy! But I would never give up!

I will keep an update! I might not be able to post as much.. Due to.. a new guy in my life, but.. I will Read!

And I hope Ani is ok.. One kiss NEVER last for 3 days! Thats for sure!

20. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Good to have you back taryn. i thought you left for sure...

well your right, a kiss never lasts for three dyas, but youll see what happens. ill post when i come back form the movies.
    (im going to see Harry Potter)

21. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Anakin finished settling down in the guest room. It was quite spacious. A wide queen bed, a dresser in which he put his clothes, a holo-player, a door leading to a fresher and a couch for two. nice he thought.

There was knock at the door.

?Come in? he called out.

Padme slipped in the room. ?Hey, are you ready because were going to go downstairs to the party.?

Anakin couldn?t take his eyes off her. She was wearing a loose fitting skirts that went down just above her knees and a white strapless shirt that showed off her back, with her heirs falling down around her in curls.

?Wow, you look, stunningly beautiful.? He stammered.

Padme blushed slightly ?why thank you, now lets go.? HE stood up and they walked out of the room down the hall. ?Where is your royal army?? Anakin wondered.

She laughed. ?Rabe, Sabe and Dorme are already downstairs partying.?

HE smirked. Padme stopped at a door and brought her finger to her lips motioning him o keep quiet. She opened the door and dragged him inside.
    The room was painted pink with little flowers and full of toys on the floor. Looking at the two beds at his right he understood why.

?These are Sola?s daughters.? Padme whispered. Anakin walked over to the beds and saw two beautiful sleeping angels.
    He smirked? They are adorable. They?re angels, just like you Padme.?
    She smiled in return and kissed his cheek.
    ?You think our children will be this beautiful Padme??
    She looked at him a little shocked. ?I- I didn?t know you wanted kids?and with me.?
    ?Yeah, someday I want to get married, and have a family, with at least ten kids.?
    She laughed. She studied his face, he was looking at the girls with a huge smile. He was completely taken by them.
    ?Who?s the father?? HE asked looking up at her.
    ?Some ungrateful bastard who played with Sola?s feelings.?
    Anakin looked confused ?How??

?Well he got her pregnant once, then left. A year later he came back to her and promised to never leave again. My daughter a helpless fool let him in again and he got her pregnant again, and again he left her. My dad almost shot him and killed her, but after a while we understood her and now my parents are helping her as much as possible.?

Anakin stood up ?That?s sad story.?
    Padme sighed sadly. ?Yes it is indeed.?

Anakin hugged her tightly. She relaxed in his arms. He tilted his head to kiss her but she pushed him away.

?Three days I told you all ready.?

sorry for any bad grammer i was in a rush. enjoy!

22. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    I know its kinda pointless but it was needed, you'kll see.

23. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Awww poor Sola!!!! I think I'll go find that guy and.....pain too great to put into words.....*manical laughter*

Can't wait to read about the party lol!!!

24. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    come on guys! up!

25. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    is there any one else out there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.