main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's been a while

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Rebacca, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Rebacca

Rebacca Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2012
    My first account here had a grand total of 4 post. I used to be a constant lurker on this site around the time of Ep. III and several years after that, then I sort of drifted away from the Star Wars fandom. The Lucasfilm/Disney news has reawakened my dormant SW fangirl and I thought I'd check out my old favorite SW boards. You guys finally moved! Everything looks so different and I'm going have to figure this place out again.

Er, anyway, my name is Rebecca, hence my username. My usual screen name for the past few years has been a combination of my dogs' names (Truly and Blue = TruBlue) and felt weird when people would call me one or the other, haha. So this time I picked one that was close to my name. I compete in dog agility with both of them and we've been to several national championships. I'm working on a degree in Illustration right now and my dream job would be to be a professional creature designer. I could say more, but that's the basics. Hello again, TFN!

2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hello Rebecca!

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello! Hope you enjoy it here :)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Rebacca! :)

Yep, we finally moved and it's not too long ago, so you will fit in - even or especially because you need to look up things like us. ;) But nevertheless, if you miss anything or can't find a certain function/board, just let us know. We'll direct you to the best place (and answer your question as good as we can). :)

Greet your two dogs! Agility is something cool and I enjoy watching the dogs doing it while being impressed by the good way they listen to their owner.

Enjoy your stay! :)