main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA It's been fun

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Outlanders' Haven,

We had a good run. I'm stepping down as CR. We just have too few active members and my personal life has been too busy to dedicate the time and effort to this group that it so desperately needs. I'm happy to organize and facilitate the meeting to vote in my replacement. The other option is to remember the good times and let the chapter dissolve.

Thanks,

Brad

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    We did have some grand times indeed. Most memorably, the trip to the convention in Indianapolis. That was a blast! I'll miss how much you all made me laugh until my sides hurt! And I will dearly miss "Hallby" (Hall B) as played by Branden. You guys are great, please stay in touch. Look for me on Facebook!

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    So long and thanks for all the fish. =)

It was fun folks don't be a stranger, well stranger than you already are. =)

-dot

4. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Brad

So sad to hear the news.OUTLANDERS HAVEN helped us with all but 2 of our JediCon shows,and also helped us grow and get to where we are today.Thanks for all the help and support over the years.Fettish,please don't let this chapter dissolve.It was because of you guys,( Brad,Karen and Branden) I joined these forums in the first place! What ever the outcome of the group,you are ALL always welcome to attend any future JediCons' in the future,and I will do my best to keep you updated.

Take Care my friends,and....as always.....May the Force be with you!

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    You guys were a great chapter and we will miss you around here. If you ever want to get things started again, don't hesitate to let me know. And stay in touch all of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.