main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC It's beginnig to look a lot like Con-mas.....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cinnea, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hi all!

I just thought I'd put up a quick thread about the upcoming cons in the area for the new folks - these are all at the lovely Hunt Valley Marriott, a bit north of Baltimore. I'll put up links tonite when I have more time to play.

Farpoint is Feb. 17-19. Good mellow con, even if you get snowed in. And it's a long weekend, so we've got Monday to recover. Sweet!

Balticon is Memorial Day Weekend and in it's new home in Hunt Valley - it's a literary con, with a bit of media tossed in. Neil Gaiman is the guest of honor, which is cool.

Shore Leave is July 7-9 - and unlike the last few years, rooms are still available at the Marriott!

If folks know of other stuff, please feel free to post it here. I know there's anime cons too, but I don't keep up with those.

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I'll be at FP & SL.

Tell Ken to bring the "elbow". :p

3. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    He takes it everywhere he goes.

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

Neil Gaiman!?! Neil Gaiman!?! :eek:

I am sooooo there in my Death costume me thinks...

I still have the High Cost of Living series, complete, I think I need him to sign it. :D

5. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Shore Leave and Farpoint Definitely....Balticon is still a maybe right now...although they have Magic tournaments, so I might end up spending a LOT of time there if I go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.