main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Its comming.....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lordstimpy, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
  2. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    Cool.

3. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I won't be able to see it then! Of course that is I won't be able to see it here. I'll have to settle for watching it at the Loews megaplex at CityWalk in Orlando. :p

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    i don't have cartoon network :(

5. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Sorry I thought we were talking about Revolutions...which comes out on the 5th. The hotel I'll be at probably won't have cartoon network either. :(

EDIT: I see said the blind man...I just noticed the link ;)

6. clonedmenace

Jun 29, 2002
    yeah i totally thought we were talking revolutions, too! lol i quickly edited my post, though, upon discovering the link lol

7. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    I can't wait for Matrix Revolutions, I hope the ending is tottaly off the wall. I don't need an ending that makes complete sence. I want an ending that makes me watch it a couple time to really figure it out.

8. clonedmenace

Jun 29, 2002
    heh... *still hasn't seen reloaded*... with any luck i can convince my dad to rent it next month lol

ack sorry off-topic... so... how 'bout those clones? lol

9. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    What time is it going to be on?

-sj loves kevin spacey

10. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Guys tommrow night is the night. If you have the cartoon network, turn it on at 7 pm. Its the first episode of The Clone Wars.

.... I set my PVR to record it. It looks like we will have all new episodes every night next week. The only problem is I will miss the first 5 minutes of "Joan or Arcadia".

11. clonedmenace

Jun 29, 2002
    i heard that you can also view them on cartoon network's website... anyone know if that's true?

12. Laynel

Apr 30, 2003
    Hey, if you're going to record all of them would it be possible for me to pay you for a copy? I won't be able to watch them on tv cause I'll be at school. :(
    I will have to check out the website idea; that may actually solve my problem.

13. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    They will be on the website the day after it airs, I think. I would love to make you a copy but I use my DishPVR, if you know what a Tivo is, well its like that. You store the movies on a Harddrive thats in the player. There might be a way to get the movies off, but I don't know how yet.

14. Laynel

Apr 30, 2003
    I have no idea what that means so I'll take your word for it. I'm going to check out the website, 'cause that would be fine for me.

EDIT: I just checked the site. You're right, the episodes can be viewed after they air. Cool. :)

15. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    how was it?

16. Laynel

Apr 30, 2003
    Short.

17. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Yeah they are only 2-3 minutes. The second aired last night. The third tonight and so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.