main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Title: It's fate

Summary: The clone wars have ruined Naboo and Padme's father has resorted to any means to keep his family afloat. He loses Padme to Watto in a bet and the story goes form there.
    I don't want to give too much away [face_devil]

Rating: PG13

Dedication: This is story is for my friends. Most of all Jedi-Roxy, my best friend. Thanks to all the wonderful readers of my first fic. You're the best!

Disclamer: It's all the same thing. You think that if I owned Star Wars I'd be writing fan fics? (No offense)

Ok, here it goes!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ani, it doesn't matter what we think, Watto makes his own bets. 3PO, hand that to me."

"Yes Shmi."

"Mother, please. This man from Naboo never loses."

"Well then we can only hope for one thing."

"What's that?"

"That Watto bets us." Shmi Skywalker huged
    her son as she laughed.

"You're right mom."

"The odds are 50-50 huh?" Watto questioned talk acrossed his counter.

"Yes, Watto. That's what it is."

"I like those odds. What will you bet Naberri?"

Sure he would win, "I'll bet my daughter Padme."

"Another slave? What can she do?"

"She can do anything and she works hard at it. She would be a fine addition to your slaves.

Over hearing the transaction Anakin couldn't believe it. Who would bet there daughter?
    "So my Ani's pod is at a 50-50 chance. Go figure."

"Who's your pilot?"

"Ani, come here." A tall young man came walking from the work shop. Oil and his hands and face, brown by the suns. For Tatooine he was just a normal 17 year old boy.

"Yes Watto?"

"You let your slave pilot your pod?"

"You're looking at Anakin skywalker. The fastest human on Tatooine."

Though Ruwee looked a little uneasy he was able to say, "Yeah right. I see you when I come to collect my 50 thousand."

"Ani, this time you better not blow it. I want that 17 year old."

"Don't worry Watto," A smile creeped up Anakin's face, "I'll do my best."

Flying up over his counter, "You're best isn't good enough when it comes to pods. Now get those parts ready! Move! Move!"

"Ok! I'll win. I can feel it."

"Oh, so now you're some kind of Jedi, huh?"

"Yeah, right Watto."

"I'll be back from Coruscant soon Mononoke. Love, A****aka"

"Oh Ben." Padme Naberri was sitting in her room finishing a letter from a long time friend when she heard her father. She stoped when she heard her mother cry. It was a cry of death. Oh God.

Padme ran out of her room. A huge hand grabbed her arm. She gasped, at her feet was her mother and sister...dead. "Dad, what's..."

"You have to go with them Padme."

"What?...Mommy...Dad, what's the matter?"

"I...I lost Padme...I'm..."

"That enough. We're taking her now."

"No! No! Dad stop them!"

"I'm sorry my Angel."

Padme Naberri had never feared for her life more than now.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I wanted to leave it on a little bit of a hanger. Feed back PLEASE! I hope everyone likes it :)
    ~*Heather*~

2. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Really intresting idea, I like it so far.

3. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks Pokey!
    It means a lot. There should be a post up tomorrow after summer school's over.

4. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, you've gone and done it again!
    Tell me, how are you going to co-write mine and still do this one? Tell me that, you will [face_devil]

It's really great and so different!
    Even though you've heard this from me before, Keep it up!

*Roxy*

5. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Great story so far Heather. You've got me hooked. I cant wait for the next post!

6. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hi Heather! Intriguing beginning! Can't wait to read more. Poor Padme. :(

7. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! Roxy, Anakins_Goddess ( [face_love] love the name) and Arywn! You girls are so sweet! [face_blush] Here's the next post.
    ~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

Padme was scared, confused. What has father really done? Why... why were Mom and Sola...killed? Had they tried to stop Father? For the past year Padme had question her father's motives during the Clone Wars and why her family was one of the only head families still afloat.

Padme boldly dared to say after many hours, "Who are you people? Where are you taking me?" No answer. "Tell me."

"Bounty hunters. You are going to see your new owner ." I'm going out of the Republic? "You were won in a pod race. Your owner had to take matters into his hands. Your father didn't want to lose."

"What?"

"Oh shut up! The Skywalker guy won, and his prize was another slave! YOU!"

His blutness hit Padme like a knife. I'm...I'm a slave? Why...how could Father bet me? ...Who's Skywalker? There were far too many thoughs going through Padme's mind. Fear filled Padme Naberri. If Father could do this to me should I be happy to be gone? Or should I be begging for my life? Begging... it's not in my vocabulary.

Anakin woke with a jolt. "God, what do these damn dreams mean?" They were of a girl, beautiful, but no matter what he said to her she wouldn't listen. She always ended up just out of reach. He had had them ever since he had won the pod race. What do they mean?

"Ani!?"

"Yes Mom!" He yeld to her.

"Time to go meet Watto to get the new addition to our family!"

"I'm going!"

A rush of heat hit Padme's face as she was pushed from the ship. She heard a voice, sharp, like a trader, a gambler speeking a laungauge not of the Republic. His harsh tones she could not understand, but the other person there, a human man; from him Padme could disect a few words from what she remembered in language class and some of the languages Ashi came home and showed off to her. "She'll live... Why...Covered?" It's hopeless. The human voice was a confort. She wished that she could see what her new "home" was like.

Finally the human spoke in a language she knew. "Watto, take that blind off her."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. She's your problem when she's not working." The trader left.

"Bah nonta tuhch." The men let Padme go. Anakin came over to her and untied the blind. The girl from my dreams. She's beautiful. She took his breath away. "...Please don't be scared, my name's Anakin, call me Ani. I'm here to help you.What...what's your name?"

"...Pad...Padme." He's perfect.

"Well Padme, lets get you home."

"...Were's home?"

"With me, and my mother. Come on, hop on the speeder."

Getting her barrings again, " You use speeders?"

"On Tatooine everyone drives speeders. Come on hop on."

"I don't like these things."

"Well, hold on tight. I won't let you go." A smile creeped up his mouth, "I'm the best driver on this planet."

As Ani and Padme drove up to the small house a clam over took Padme. A thin woman came out of the house. "Oh Ani! She's beautiful. Oh I bet your hungry and tired and would like to take a bath."

"Thank you. You're very kind. The bath sounds wonderful."

"I thought you would say that. It's ready. How about I go take you in and get you some other clothes while Ani goes and fixes 3PO gears. Ani, I think he needs a tune up."

"Ok mom. See ya soon Padme."

"Ah Padme. What a lovely name lets go. Oh, and Ani already went in. Oh well."

"Thank you. I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Shmi, Shmi Skywalker."

Skywalker
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah! [face_laugh] Another post done! Don't worry most of them won't be this long!

Loves,
    ~*Heather*~

8. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    omg omg omg I cant wait for more! I dont care how long they are, as long as the have anakin! hehehe love what ur doing with anakin and padme!

9. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Anakins_Goddess! You're sooo nice. :D Thank you!

Now, to everyone reading, It just wanted to make sure you all know how old everyone is so people don't freek. Padme(Mononoke)-17, Anakin(Ani)-17, Obi-Wan(Ashi)-20.

Well, in the words of *NSYNC: Here we go!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Padme!" Obi-Wan Kenobi sprang up in a cold sweet. What had I seen? Was it a dream? Oh, Mononoke no. It was real. I have to go get her back.

"Master Yoda, please..."

"Yes, yes, I know. Care for her you do. More than a Jedi should."

"No." Padme's A****aka snaped, "She is my best friend. I confide in her. Master, I must go help her."

"Then go to her you must. If you are sure. I must say though that for a newly appointed Master I do not like this mission. Go, before I change my mind."

"Thank you Master."

"Obi-Wan,"

"Yes?" Oh God, he's changed his mind.

"May the force be with you."

"May the force be with you Master."

"Mom,...Mom,"

"Yes son?"

"Give Padme some room."

"Oh yes, I'm so sorry dear. It's just I want to make you feel at home. I know it must be a big change for you."

"Thank you Mrs. Skywalker."

"Oh please call me Shmi, I'm not married."

"Shmi." A huge smile swept acrossed her face.

"I'll leave you two to talk... It's a lovely night. Why don't you go talk out there?"

"Yes Mother. Goodnight."

"Oh yes, Goodnight, and thank you, for everything."

"Goodnight dears."

As Shmi left the room Ani came over to Padme and asked for her hand. They walked out into the night sky. Softly Padme spoke, "It so lovely out here."

"Yes, the night is always the most beautiful. Though it's never looked quiet as such until tonight." His eyes feel on Padme. They burrowed deep into her, strait into her heart.

"The... the men on the ship," Padme forced her thoughts back and looked away, "They said that Skywalker won me. Are you my Master?"

"What? Oh no. I... my mother and I are slaves of a cheater. Watto, he has you."

"The man that..."

"He's not man, but yes the one I was talking to today."

"Oh."

"Do you miss you family." Padme's heart hammered.

"My... my family was killed when the hunters came a took me."

"All of them?"

"All but my father. I never want to see him again." Tears filled Padme's eyes.

"I see." Changing the subject, "Tomorrow Watto said to take yo on a tour on the city. If you wish?..."

"I would love to. It is a new life here. I don't want to think of the old one."

"Well then you should get a new name." Anakin swept away a tear from her cheek, "How 'bout I call you...Angel."

"Why Angel?"

"Because you look like you come from the stars."

Well, how is it? Feed back Feed back! I need feed back! :)

10. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Nice so far, I can't wait to find out how all the characters are connected. I especially loved the last line.

11. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Why did I tell you about these forums?
    When you co-write with me AND do an amazing on your own! :_| I feel so small :(

Wonderful, wonderful!

I was woundering, are these your daydreams [face_devil] :p

Your sinster friend,
    *Roxy*

12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Omg! how do you do it. I am seriously cryin here! ::wipes tears:: Aww Ani and Padme are so great together. I wish I was in love like them! sniff sniff! Keep up the GREAT work!

Tear

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Roxy: Why would I tell you! [face_devil] Lets just say I have a lot of time to daydream in summer school.

Anakins_Goddess You are too nice to me! Thanks for all the encouragement! It means SO MUCH!

BTW: There will be another post tomorrow. How about a tour around the city and maybe Anakin's favorite spot? [face_blush] I feel a first kiss coming on. (Do I dare?)

14. Ambrose_Minya

Ambrose_Minya Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    ... A****aka?
    ... Mononoke?

Is anybody in this story going to be nicknamed Eboshi or Maru?

For a moment I thought I'd clicked up on the wrong boards! Sorry my little animé self got carried away there.

...anyway...

Interesting plot idea. Very original. I don't often come out of the 'city of lurk' to post on the JCB, but I liked this.

/Ambrose\

15. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hey, Heather! Sure, dare, dare! Kiss, kiss! :)

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I needed different names for the two friends. There's a reason [face_devil] I promise :D
    And I just love that movie anyway. (You're talking to an amine freek too!)

I think I will dare! *Thanks Arwyn!*

17. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I think the new names are neat and I love the angel part... so cute!

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  19. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Im waiting...........well i gess ill finish my post for my story, I'll be back to check up on ya soon tho!

20. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh my Gosh! Only for you Anakins_Goddess!
    It will be a little short, I'll leave suspense [face_devil]

"Good morning Miss Padme."

"I don't do mornings. Oh, your... your 3PO right."

"Yes Miss."

"Padme, please."

"...Uh, Padme, would you like some breakfast?"

"Good morning."

"Good morning Shmi, yes please 3PO." As Padme and Shim finished their breackfast of something Padme didn't want to know the name of Anakin walked out.

"Oh Ani! Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Mother, good morning. Good morning Angel." Padme blushed as Ani swiped up a Tatooine apple. Orange, of all things "Well then, shall we get started on our tour."

"I think it would be a great idea." Anakin and Padme quickly said goodbye and set off for the day.

"Oh Ani, it beautiful."

"Let me buy it for you."

"No, I couldn't."

"Angel, we've been in 15 stores let me buy you this."

Padme looked down at the deep gold rap. Is it right to let him buy this?

"It would make me very happy." He read my mind? "Please."

"Oh, yes, but only if I can do something for you."

"What?" Ani laughed as he paid for it.

"Well,... I'll sing for you." Ani wraped the new present around Padme and walked her out.

"It's sounds perfect." Again Padme got lost in his eyes. - Is this right? I don't care. Ashi, no there's never been hope... Ani, he's so... perfect.

Anakin leaned in closer. Not even inches away from Padme's mouth.

Was that mean? I'm sorry [face_devil]
    I'll totally have a new post tomorrow!

~*Heather*~

21. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Grrr... that was very mean! [face_devil] But hey if she don't kiss em I'll take over hehehe. :D I rule! I swear this story gets better and better, wish I could say the same for mine...until next time... Your loyal reader departs...Still crying from the last post, now even more from this one! :_|

22. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Yours is wonderful! I've read it.

Thank you soooooooooo much for those nice coments. I just got up and needed something postive :)

23. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Well Im a postitive kinda person! I'll be dieing to see more!

24. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I have some bad news. I kind of hurt my hand *fumbling with keys* ::Damn Keys:: So it's hard to type.
    I will really try, no matter what to have the post up by 8 tonight.

~*Heather*~

25. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I'll be waiting! I posted on my story today and Im tryen to do another rite now... yea rite, but I'll try. Good luck. And sorry about your hand! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.