main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjork_109

bjork_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    Ahh, I've missed lots of lots of updates! *Smacks self upside the head.* So sorry Heather, school has been Sithly. Anyways, I am all caught up now! Yay. :) Keep up the good work and I will actually try to read updates in a timely manner...:)

-Bjork.

2. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    SWEEET!

3. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks so much Bjork and Sketkh! :D
    I'm hoping for a new post today!

*Heather

4. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Oooh, a post today would make my day! :D
    *Monica*

5. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Well, I got in my room and just started typing! This post might be a little long, but don?t think it will matter too much ;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anakin and Obi-Wan stood as mercenaries in front
    of Padme and Beru as they slowly walked off the ship. Without warning eight heavily armed men fell upon the two boys; all sense was lost. Padme was pulled wildly away and Beru behind her.

?Stop! Please stop!? The eight men refused to listen to her cries in horror. A tall, lean figure walked out of the shadows.

?My lady, please corporate. We are only trying to help you.? Padme recognized the voice. A sudden notion came over her. The people on Naboo might have thought she was kidnapped and her father had want along with it.

??And just why would you be trying to help me, my old friend?? Padme turned around, ?Release these men, now.?

?My friend, Padme, I can?t; the Queen will not even think about these abductors escaping.? Padme looked around at the palace- it was still the same. Almost a year had gone by and this place was, still, the same to her.

?Then I guess we will all be going to see the Queen.? She walked back to her friends and crossed her hands. ?If this is how my friends go, I walk be them.? He nodded and she began to walk towards the throne room.

Astonishment was in the eyes of the queen as she looked at her old handmaiden, Padme. She almost believed that it wasn?t true. ?Padme!? The queen fought back the urge to run and hug her old friend. ?Everyone, leave.? A stern voice rang out.

As they left, the Queen, to which Padme called Sabe, looked hard over Anakin; for she had known Obi-Wan already. Ani?s face became hot. Never had eyes that where not Padme?s looked at him so long. Not looking away she spoke, ?So this was your kidnapper, Padme my friend??

Padme finally had the proof she had wanted to know. She quickly responded, ?No Sabe, this man saved me.?

?What? Padme, they have brain washed you.? Sabe?s fist went in the air, shaking her deep red gown that Padme remembered she had once worn.

?No, please your highness- let them go. I swear on my life they have only wished to keep this woman and myself safe.? Padme?s brain was trying to this quick, ?And a insist that she and Master Kenobi continue on to their distention. My lady, I know what you want, please do not get them in the way.?

She looked around and then walked to the comm on her desk, ?Maryn.?

?Yes?? The same person?s voice who had walked with Padme came over the link.

?Please come in.? She looked at a Padme with relief covering her face. ?And you, not a word.? A smile escaped both girls.

Anakin nor Obi-Wan had any chance to try and stop these actions. They were powerless over the entire thing. ?Yes my Queen??

?Take these two people back to the ship. No suspicion lies with them. Lady Naberri will meet them at their distention later.?

?Yes my Queen.? The cuffs were removed and Padme tried to act calm. Few words were spoken and then they where gone. No one having any idea what was to happen. Padme looked back at Anakin,

Don?t worry, everything will be fine.

Fine? Angel, what else haven?t you told me?

Just that I was a handmaiden and that I was the Queens best friend.

And? Your holding something back Padme.

And? if Sabe doesn?t see our side of the story, she could have you killed or?

Have me killed! You?ll have to make her see; or,

Or to prove your love you?ll have to go through some tests.

Tests like?

?Now Padme tell me what happend.?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know a little bit of a cliffhanger, but I hope you don?t mind. I know it's not my best, but I hope everyone likes it!

:D Smiles!
    *Heather

6. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Yea, a post!!! :D So Anakin may have to go though some 'tests?' Oooh...I want to know what happens next!!! :)
    *Monica*

7. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
  8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks Monica and anidanami!
    I'm hoping to keep writing and having more posted soon. It is a three day weekend after all ;)

~*Heather*~

9. bjork_109

Jun 4, 2002
    *Grins.* Yes, 'tis a three day weekend. :) Joy! Anywho, I read this post as soon as I got online! So I am getting better...:) Interesting post by the way, I am very interested as to these 'tests' that Anakin might be subjected too.

-Bjork.

10. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    Great post! Tests? I wonder if this is good or bad............ I can't wait to see what happens!

11. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    A post A post!! Yay!!!!! That was great Heather! I can't wait for more!!!!!

~*Taryn*~

12. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    :D *Big smiles to all three of you.*

Tests...tests...I still have to think what the tests could be! :eek: :p

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Padme sat back in the tall chair in which she had been told to sit; Her eyes continuously looking from the Queen to Anakin.

?So, Padme, it?s been a very long time. What happened to you.? Sabe?s eyes flashed towards Anakin.

Padme?s answer was fast, trying to clear Anakin as fast as she could, ?My father bet me and lost. Anakin Skywalker,? Padme pointed over to her chained up love, ?and his mother took me in and gave me a home. We? my Queen, Anakin and I are to be married.?

?What?! Out of all the things? Padme, I trust you. I know that must have happened, you have no reason to lie to me, but you must understand.? A deep look fell in Sabe?s eyes.

?Sabe? My Queen what?s happened? Understand what??

Sabe stuttered, trying to remember what Padme had called him. ?Ana? Anakin, please come sit down. Here,? She removed the chains. Her chest raised high when she took her deep breath. ?Your father came to me the day you were taken saying that raiders had gotten you and killed your mother and sister. We, we thought him to be truthful- as always. He cried in front of me, Padme. I had no idea.?

?We understand your highness. Padme and I have both thought about this. I know for a fact that my Angel and I can get through it.? Anakin?s voice was calming and hopeful. His arm went around Padme, holding her tight. They both smiled at each other.

?When then, I?m confident about what I?m going to tell you. Padme you know of the tests to prove love.?

?Yes, doesn?t everyone on Naboo. Anakin can ace them.?

?He doesn?t need to do them. I can see his love for you, and your love for him, but,?

??But what??

?Your father. Padme, your father has his fortune again and the first thing he did was sign your betrothal.? Anakin?s arm clung even closer to Padme.

?But we?re, we?re engaged. She can?t be betrothed.?

?Anakin, I understand. Padme?s my best friend, but signed the betrothal.? Sabe let out a heavy breath and cast her eyes down.

?My Queen, Sabe no. No! You can?t let him this??

?Padme hush, it?s Anakin?s choice.?

?Against who?!?

?My, my brother Tamrien.?

?No.?

?Padme,? With his hand Anakin turned her face. ?It?s my choice.? He looked back over to Sabe, ?What do I have to do.?

?Beat him in tests of courage, strength, agility, and,? She looked over at Padme.

?My love for my Angel.? She nodded.

?If you both pass all three, it?s a fight to death.?

?If I win, you will marry us.?

?With my whole heart.?

?I?m in.?

It was clam on the balcony over looking the Waterfall of Theed?s Palace. It would have been perfect if Anakin wasn?t off getting ready for his death sentence. Padme softly whispered to herself, ?I?m home and I?m still losing the people I love.?

?You haven?t lost me my Angel and you won?t ever.? Anakin came up behind her.

?You don?t know Tamrien.?

?Should I be worried?? He slowly moved Padme hand to his side to rest on the weapon Master Yoda had given him.

Where did you get a lightsaber Ani?

I?ll do anything Padme, to keep you mine.
    A twinge of fear hit Padme.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another post! Goodie for me :D The next post is mostly mush in the beginning so I hope you don?t mind that this is were I stopped today!

:D Smiles!
    *Heather

14. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I don't mind...please post soon however!!!

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Go Anakin! :D Can't wait for the next post! :)
    *Monica*

16. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Ani has to win! He can't lose his angel!

That was awesome! I wonder what he'll have to do for these tests. Obviously he can beat anybody when his love for Padmé is tested.

Please write the next part soon!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

17. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Dun dun dun.....

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Big Smiles and hugs sent to all! I hope to post another either tonight or tomorrow :D
    Taryn, I'm very sorry about those kids from your school. My next post will also be in memory of them :)

Oh, and I found a new ani/ami story that I think people will really enjoy! (I just read over there, it's too messy to download stuff and post repiles X-( ) I'm partical, the main character's name is Heather ;) :p
    [link=http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=944911&chapter=1]A Lifetime Before[/link]
    [b]Go Read it! I promise you'll like it!

[color=royalblue]*Heather[/color][/b]

19. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Good post all I have to say is ANAKIN ANAKIN. ANAKIN BETTER WIN SO HE AND PADME IN GET MARRIED.

20. bjork_109

Jun 4, 2002
    *Jumps up and down.* Weeee, I love this post! It's so orinigal; I would never have thought of it but I am already loving it.

*Sits on edge of seat awaiting next postie.* :)

-Bjork.

21. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    Excellent post, Heather! I wasn't expecting that. Evil Padme's father is :mad:. Hmm, I wonder what this Tamrien guy is like..........

EDIT: Ack..... Back to school tomarrow must be getting to my head....... I put Jazz instead of Heather [face_blush]! Sorry....... *Hits self on head with palm, then wanders off, hoping her head will go back to normal*

22. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Looking forward to seeing how Anakin does, but his love for Padme is very strong, so he should do okay. Right? You wouldn't let anything happen to him. :D

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thank you for such knid words bjork, Mage, and Arywn!

The post- is weaving around in my little head. Its should flow out of the fingers shortly, that is hopefully. :D

24. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Guess what!!! I got my pictures of Ani up! Well, not mine, but those coming!

Go see them all: My Picture Albums!

-Hay! Everyone may put shameless promtion here! I would love to hear about your stories, pictures, anything! ;)

*Heather

25. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.