main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Heather,

That was nice but I can't wait to find out how Obiwan knows her. This will be interesting because when he comes to rescue her she isn't going to want to leave without Anakin. (keeps fingers crossed)

2. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Taryn: The romantics welcome you to the club :D
    Arwyn: It will be intresting- I hope :)
    DANA28: I haven't properly said welcome! Hello! You don't have to keep your fingers crossed something like that will happen :cool:

Thanks to all you sweet people posting!

Yeh! Page 3 :D !!! :p

~*Heather*~

3. Galactic_Jedi_Master

Galactic_Jedi_Master Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    Again, a sappy, but good story Heather.

Your brother

4. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Great job Heather the story is coming along great! And congradulations on page 3 I got one also! Altho its not filled with replys more of a brotherly action scene! well Talk to you soon Keep the posts coming

Taryn

5. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks Taryn! And that you my dear brother [face_blush]

There should be a post up later today!

6. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Great! I can't wait to see what you have planned for us next! :D

Taryn

7. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm sorry, but a lot has been dumped on me today, so I'm sure that you will read the post tomorrow everyone. It might be pretty late when I post it :)

8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm really sorry that this post is late, but, well it's really a long story. Short version- The girl that introduced me to the forms said some hurtful things and I just couldn't bring myself to post. But the post just keeps going through my mind so here it is...

Note: This is the post where they learn they can read each others minds. :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master Yoda, are you positive it is safe to have Obi-Wan on Tatooine?"

"He must go where the Hutt wishes."

"Yes, but the only information we have is that the rip seems in or caused by a person. And that it is focused around the Naberri child."

"Venture it Obi-Wan must. A ture test of his skill it is."

"Is this fair."

"Fair, maybe not. Obi-Wan must learn to control his feelings. And if this rip is by human and it has taken hold of Padme Naberri; She will not let Obi-Wan harm it."

"Is she..."

"Yes, we should have known- force sensitive and in love, I feel it."

"How can..."

"No one knows what the force has instore Master Windu, that is why we can only intrupret.

"Ani?"

"What?!" Padme jumped back at the volume of his voice. "Oh, Padme, I'm sorry."

"Anakin, what's the matter?"

"Watto. Taking advantage of you is the matter."

"Ani, he didn't..." Anakin came over to her and put his hands on her arms. He set his eyes dead into hers. When he did that, Padme seemed to have no secrects from him, she couldn't lie.

"What did he do?" He asked forcefully.

Padme broke eye contact. The anger she saw in them frightend her. "Nothing...Ani, nothing."

Anakin lifted her chin to look into her eyes again, "Please, Angel, tell me what's going on. Something's wrong I can feel it. Let me help you. What did he do?"

Padme sat down on the balcony chair at the Skywalker home, ready to tell him about Obi-Wan Kenobi, her Ashi. "Watto did say something. But that's not why I agreed to go." She looked down at the ground. I will tell him of Ashi, but he can't see the love I had for him. She loved Obi-Wan no more and she hated the thought of Ani knowing she once did. "I'm going... beacuse..." The words choked in her mouth. She took a deap breath and began. "Before I left there was a friend..."
    Inside the house, hearing none of the disscussion on the balcony Shmi and Cliegg sat. "I love you Shmi, and I wished to tell you tonight what I have been contimplating for many nights."

"What is it?"

"I wish to marry you my darling and take you away from all this." He took out a ring.

"Oh my god, you mean it."

"Yes. And, because I love your whole family, I will set you all free."

"All?"

"Yes, You, Anakin, and Padme. Please say yes." The sliver band, rare, was sliped on her finger.

"Yes, I will." Shmi had never been more over joyed. This is what she had always wanted freedom for Ani, but that was not her only reason and Cliegg knew. She loved him deeply, the icing on the cake was freedom."

"Oh my darling." Cliegg wraped Shmi in a tight imbrace. "I'm so happy. Lets... lets not tell the children yet. At least not untill Mos Eisley, Anakin took that so hard at dinner."

"Your very right. Not until Mos Eisley. To much excitment if we told them now."

Happiness filled the two new loves, how happy they were.

All the while Padme told her story Anakin simply sat and listened. It was an air Padme didn't like, almost as if he had heard the story before. "I believe that when I go to Mos Eisley Obi-Wan will be there. I must talk to him. Many nights he cries out to me 'Let me help you,' 'I can't find you.' Ani, before you he was my only confidant, I love him. He's my best friend. And I must speek with him."

"I understand." He knew she wasn't telling him it all. Padme knew he knew. The important part was Ani now had a reason not to say no to her going.

Padme had heard something on her way to Tatooine about "the chosen one" the message had to get to the Jedi. The only way Padme knew how, was through Obi-Wan.

9. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hey, Heather! I hope you're still feeling better. :) That was a nice post and I'm glad you went ahead and put it up. Just keep writing. I find that it's the best thing to do when you're feeling down. I know it always makes me feel better. Looking forward to the next part. :)

10. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I hope you feel better to Heather! Writeing always makes me feel better. I love the telepathy thing I think it adds a lot to a story. Great job!

Taryn

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks you guys, you're the best! :)

BTW: The next post will most likely be really long so, it should be up later today or tomorrow.

12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Great I can't wait!

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Bottom of page five! I have to up!

14. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh I don't know why I'm posting, it's going to be bad, I didn't rough draft it yet.
    Take pitty on me :)
    :eek: deep breath, here it goes (again :p )

It was early, Padme had no idea how early in the morning. It didn't matter, she was tired and leaving on a five hour trip to Mos Eisley. I wanted to go, I wanted to go. The truth of the matter was, she was terrified.

"Angel, calm down. My mine needs a rest." They both smiled at each other as they got in the speeder. The three speeders took off.

Part of Padme's nervousness was the fact that she had stayed up almost till dawn with Anakin trying to find out what had trigured this telepathy. All had come up short. They didn't know how it happend, but they were glad it did. To them it was a symbol that their love was stronger than both had truly, though possible. And that their thoughts seemed to be able to relay clearer if their was more emotion in them.

When Shmi looked back to thier speeder she was disheartend. What happend between them last night? Nither spoke, but oblivious to her, to everyone, Ani and Padme were carring on a full blown conversation.

To Anakin, it was perfect. No secret thoughts.

Out on Jabba the Hutts royal cruiser Obi-Wan was having quiet different a time. He felt something. Something not right in the force. What's going on? The more antsy he got as the ship intered Mos Eisley. He could feel Padme getting closer, but this rip, he thought of it as, was just as close as she was. In a way, it was driving him mad.

"Welcome to Mos Eisley Padme." The place was something out of a mixed up nightmare. Nothing in this town seemed good. The sand seemed to have made all the houses and bars. "There's Watto, lets go. Guys, why don't you go get a seat, I'll go with Angel."

All agreed and Ani and Padme went with Watto.

"Padme!" The familer voice rang in her ears. She whiped around. No one was there. Obi-Wan's here I know it. Hope and love powered the thought.

Anakin heard it. He put it in that back of his mind, before the jealousy could register. He's only a friend.

Though she couldn't here his thought, Padme knew he had heard hers. She put her arm around his waist and started to hum the song she first sang for him. The song was for him and him alone. She would never sing it again for anyone else. She sang the lyrics to him in her mind.

He heard every note, every word, every feeling.

I know I said the Contest would be in this post but, it's dinner time. Hey, they're at Mos Eisley, that's good right? I will try to post the next part tonight. And lets just say, the crowd will be going, "Fight! Fight!" :p

Hugs to all,

~*Heather*~

15. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Omg.. That would be soo cool if Obi-wan and Anakin got in a fight. lol they are bot soo jelous! But Anakin HAS to win, lol. And Obi-Wan needs to accept the fact that Padme dont love him no more! Can't wait for more its gettting better with each post!

Taryn

16. StarWars_Angel

StarWars_Angel Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    good post can't wait for the next one!!:D

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    OMG I know Taryn! And I know what I'm going to write and I can't wait!
    I'm sure it will be up tomorrow. [face_blush] I'm so weird :p

::Waves at StarWars_Angel::
    Hello! Thank you so much! :)

Post tomorrow!

~*Heather*~

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I hope no one minds that I kind-of took Sunday off. So it's a pretty long post today, but I think that it's a really good one :)
    Any way...How have you been doing? :p I know, I know, just get to the post :D ...

Anakin sat in the back of the bar inwhich huddled masses had crowded. Waiting to hear Padme, and and other talent perform. He sat quietly by his mother, his eyes closed. He heard nothing from around him, none of the trader talk, not even the conversation his mother and Cliegg were having. He could just feel. The pressure of the people in the small area and the anticipation of all. Even the feeling of marriage between Cliegg and Shmi. They're engaged. But most of all, painfully most of all, was the twisting of one heart whiched walked in with the Hutt. Padme's Obi-Wan- the Jedi.

Just as he opened his eyes to look at this man his Angel knew the lights dimed and the contest began.

Many acts went on before Padme. To her it didn't matter. She wanted to do this, but she wanted to talk to Ashi more. My Ashi Padme thought back on why that name was his.

...We had been off at the lakes swimming when it started to rain. We ran in under some Tangoley leaves on a small center island to try and escape it. At 14, Obi-Wan wasn't very coordinated; I remember how sorry I felt for him. So I made up that story of A****aka and Mononoke. How the clumsy prince won the heart of the head strong princess and how happy and in love they were. Since then he's called me that, but only in private and me, well, he's always been the protector Ashi.

"Hay you!"

Padme's thought was washed away. "What?"

"You're up next!" Padme had no time for nerves, just time to sing.

Obi-Wan's heart began to race as Padme steped out of the shadows. Everything sprialed away, the problem in the force he felt no more.

She began to sing. As her voice had always done she insnared the audience. Most of all Anakin and Obi-Wan. Padme looked at each. Relief filled her when she saw that smile she remembered, Obi-Wan's familer smile. But, passion filled her when she saw Anakin's burring eyes, blue flame seemed to fill them; she didn't want to take her eyes off them. Obi-Wan didn't want to believe what he was seeing, but he felt it aswell.

The whole bar claped when she finished, and in turn when the next performer came on they booed. In the end, Padme won; Watto got his prize money, just what he wanted.

As her and Watto stood, accepting her prize, Padme looked at Ani. May I go to him? Anakin nodded and gave a short smile. She looked at the kind faces at the same table and waved. I'll tell them what's going on Angel.

When they walked off the stage Padme ran in to Obi-Wan's arms. "...Ashi!" Her eyes filled with tears and her voice cracked. "I...I thought...I'd never see you again."

"I would never let that happen." In return Obi-Wan held her next to him, until she moved away; Just happy to have her back.

A few mintues later, when she regained her composer again, "Come, meet my new family."

"I need to speek with you."

"I do too, but meet them first, please."

Obi-Wan looked at Jabba. "Juna, Juna...Kloe!"- Go, go...now!

Obi-Wan took Padme's hand and walked over.

The meeting was light. Padme noted that Anakin only said hello, That was most likly smart. After a few mintues Padme asked to go and talk to Obi-Wan alone, she was of course granted and they left.

"I feel it Ashi, somethings drawing me to him I don't get. He's more Jedi than the ones I've met."

"I have felt something..."

"Can you do anything?"

"I'm not sure, an M.C. count, but I very much doubt the council will allow it." Both came up clueless, in the end they were talking about the old times.

Ani's heart raced all afternoon Padme was gone with Obi-whatie. It was insane he knew, she loved him, but the jealousy wouldn't go away. To Anakin's amazement his heart reced even faster when the two ol

19. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Oh Heather! Again wonderful!
    I've told you it all before ;)

Keep it up!

20. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thank's roxy.
    No other comments- well then up!

21. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey it was great Heather! I PMed you just so ya know. I would love to help out! Well g2g Write my next post Cant wait to see whats in store for us next!

Taryn

22. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hey Heather! Looks like things are heating up! I like the idea of Padme singing. I think she would have a very nice voice. Looking forward to next post. :)

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    You girls are so great :) Thanks for all!

24. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I know this is shameless, but it page FIVE!

UP'S TO ME! :p

25. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    The new post should be later today. I would write it now, but Mom and Dad say I have to go with them to get the new Truck. *relucatly stops typing, thinks of another idea for her next post and walks happily away.*- Soooo a post today!

~^UPPERS^~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.