main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I can't wait! I just got a new post up on mine! ahhhhh, the feeling of relaxation... then the stress of another post. Gosh darn it! :D

I'll be waiting!

~*Taryn*~

2. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm sitting here in piles of papers trying to find were I put the post-it with my timeline for the new post... YEH!! I found it!...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anakin and Obi-Wan walked out into the evening suns, both quiet clam for what was comming. "How long have you known Padme Master Kenobi?"

"Well, since forever really. The first memory I have was meeting her."

"Really."

"Yes...even as a one year old she was cutier than all the babies." Obi-Wan gave a small laugh at the though. "Padme, she...she says you two love each other."

"Yes, more than anything."

"Well then I hate to say that she will be leaving with me to go back to Coruscant."

"What?! No! She's not leaving."

"Yes she is. I am now incharge of her. Pamde's father gave that power to me."

"Yes, but it's a republic power, the republic doesn't exist out here!"

"She coming with me!"

"Never!"

Obi-Wan put his hand on his lightsaber; Anakin saw."Don't make me use it."

Anakin stood firm. Obi-Wan unlached his lightsaber and lit it up.

Even the distant planet of Coruscant Yoda's eyes went wide. The rip tore into a cratier.
    "Calm yourself Obi-Wan!" Trying to help. He can't win. At this point nothing could have stoped Obi-Wan, even his old master's, Qui-Gon's voice.

CLIFFHANGER... [face_devil] (just a bit :) )
    I know that it's short, but the next one is the fight scene and I needed a little more time on that.

~^Hugs to all!^~

~*Heather*~

3. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    grrr.. I did a cliffhanger on mine for fun but when people do it to me i get mad! lol it was great, I wanna see what happens when Padme finds out about their little fight! see ya soon!
    Oh and by the way I FINALLY posted more to my story!

~*Taryn*~

4. bjork_109

bjork_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    Ahh! A cliff-hanger...but I like cliff-hangers...he he. :) Nice post; I want to see what happens SO badly though...but I must contain my excitment...patience is a virtue. :)

-Bjork.

5. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I think you need an UP! And by the way I posted more to my story!

~*Taryn*~

6. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Oooo, a cliff-hanger! :) Looking forward to next post!

7. StarWars_Angel

StarWars_Angel Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    A cliff-hanger NOOOOO[face_devil]
    i can't wait to see what happens next!!:D

8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm gald people are injoying my story! :D
    The post everyone wants to see should be up, oh, I would say tonight!

9. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I need more! :D

~*Taryn*~

10. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Though the lightsaber was impressive, Anakin did nothing. He only gave a small smirk to Obi-Wan, boiling his blood ferther. In lightning pace Obi-Wan came peeding, poised to take Anakin in one blow. Just as the saber was about to hit Ani, he jumped; hands still behind his back. Flabergasted, it took Obi-Wan a few seconds to recouperate- imporant seconds. In the span of five Anakin landed soundly to the sandy floor and kicked behind him, hitting Obi-Wan in the back of his knees. Droping to his knees Obi-Wan was amazed. Not even Jedi can... Even before his thought could be finished Anakin had Obi-Wan by his neck.

By this time a small group of people had gathered to see how bad the boy was to be beaten. "Fight! Fight!" Along with many other words were chanted around the men, which hightend it even more.

Rage filled Anakin. It was a power he had never felt before. It ran threw his veins like liquid fire. Before he knew what he was doing, Ani had Obi-Wan in a neck lock- his hands not even on his neck! To Obi-Wan's luck, his lightsaber was still in his hand. He lit it and sideways dug the blue crystal into Anakin's leg like a dagger.

Just as Obi-Wan was relased and Anakin fell to the floor, Padme walked out through the ranting mass of people. "...Stop!...Obi-Wan, no!..." Obi-Wan could hear none of what was going on, that Padme was even there. This mad man had tried to kill him, that wasn't it. Wanted what was his- Padme. "No Obi-Wan!"
    It wasn't until Padme threw herself on his injured enemy that he stoped. Lightsaber inches away from Padme's heart.Obi-Wan turnt off his lightsaber.

What could he say? What could he do? I his fit of rage he had lost Padme forever. He knew it. It was in her eyes. She had not seen Anakin almost send him to his death.How could I have been so stupid? It didn't matter any more all he could do was walk away and not look back. As he did this Padme turned to her injured love.

"Anakin?..." She ran a quivering hand over Ani's face. "Ani, please open your eyes." Tears streming down her face hitting his brused checks.

Slowly, his eyes opened. Anakin winced at the pain in his leg. How could Ashi have done this? Why... "Angel... Am I in heaven?"

"No, your here with me...Anakin, lets..."

"No, heaven. That Jedi took you away."

Padme had never thought she would cry as she was. Sorrow filled her. She had lost her only friend, and her love could be dieing. "Anakin, we have to get you home now."

As she got up helping the Lars men carry Anakin she realized that she was covered in Ani's blood. Both Shmi and Padme could only cry.

Oh God, please don't die; Please my love.

Believe me, I know I'm not as good as Taryn at these fight scenes, but I thought I did OK, right?
    Any way, I hope everyone likes this scene. Who knows, I think I might post more tonight :D
    And thank you to everyone posting back! It means a lot that you like it. Please keep them comming!

[face_love] Hugs!
    ~*Heather*~

11. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    DON'T DIE ANI! I'll save you! LOL....Wow! That was great Heather! Wonderful job! And thanks for the Lovely up on my story!
    [face_blush] Your making me blush! I think you did a great job! I'm not all that great ya know!
    Can't wait till the next post!

~*Taryn*~

12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    UPITTY, UPITTY, UPITTY!

^
    |
    |
    ^
    | .... See I have to do it sometimes to Hehehe :D

~*Taryn*~

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I can't believe it! I was typing the next post and it erased. :_| Now I have to retype the whole thing!

I'll do it later. [face_plain]

14. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    You changed the title, I like it.

Edit: That's a good idea

15. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I thought it fit better. Well, the jelous rage might change with the post. :)

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    "Master Windu, I wished to be given a new mission."

"We understand Master Kenobi. You are clear to come home."

Until she needs me, I am dead to her.

Cliegg broke every speed limit on the planet to get Anakin to help. Padme did know if it was worth it. Plese my love, you can't die. "Oh, my love...Ani please..." With tears streaming down her face and fear in her heart Padme didn't care what Shmi or Cliegg heard. She just wanted to get to Latue Awia.

Blood was everywhere. No matter how hard or much Padme pressed, the wound wouldn't stop gushing. There was no fear after a while, only reaction. We have to get him help!

"Here! Were here! Help!" Cliegg yelled at anyone and everyone to help. The only hospital on the planet and no one will help! Padme thought. Finally he was ran into surgery.

What was Ashi thinking? Why... why did he try to kill Ani? All of Padme's questions would never get answered, and though she thought of Obi-Wan now all the rest of the evening had been consumed with worries of Anakin. And though it was selfish, Padme was hurt that there was no one there to comfort her. Owen and Beru were at home making sure everything would be ready for Anakin's return home, even though Padme knew he wouldn't come back soon, if ever and Cliegg and Shmi had not said a word to her since the fight. Do they think I did this? All had comfort but Padme. My comfort, mine, is dieing. At least a little relief was given when that doctor came out of surgery.

"Doctor, how's... how's my son?"

"He's going to be alright."

"Oh thank God."

Padme spoke in an earie clam. "How bad was it?"

"Well, it wasn't as bad as we thought it was. The main artery was sliced in half, but all the other veins and nerves had been caterized. it made the surgery quite a lot easier that we first antisipated. All we had to do was stop the bleeding of the artery and reconnect all the veins and nerves. I do think that's enough pod racing for him though..."

"He wasn't in a pod race." Padme's eyes glassed over. She turned and looked the doctor in his eyes. Waht he saw in her astonished him. "He was in a battle with a Jedi."

"Well then, if ha can live through a fight with I Jedi I have no doubt of his recovery."

"Oh thank you Doctor... Will, will he ever walk again?"

"Oh yes. He might have a small limp in his leg, and a little shakey at first, bu he will walk again. The surgery went far to well for him to not to. After a week here he should be able to stand and walk, not far of course."

"Of course." Thankful to Shmi, Cliegg was about to ask the question she wanted to know. "May we see him Doctor?"

"Only one person. It is way after visting hours in intensive care. I do believe he wishes to see the girl." Padme's eyes unfogged. He's awake? He keeps asking to see his Angel, Padme. That's why I came out, he wouldn't stay still till I came out to get her."

Shmi looked hurt, betrayed, "Oh Shmi..." Padme tried to say she was sorry. Shmi moved away.

"Go to him Padme. He loves you."

"But Shmi..."

"Just go my dear." Shmi nodded to the doctor to take Padme back to she Anakin. With the doctor's hand firmly on Padme's arm she looked back at the couple.

"I'll tell him that you're here... Thank you."

Shmi gave a weak smile and her thank you to Padme was lost when the I.C. doors shut behind her.

As the door closed Cliegg looked down on his soon-to-be wife. "Well tell them tomorrow."

"He loves her Cliegg. Ani's in love."

As Padme walked down the I.C. corridoor she was terrified at what she saw. Please, don't let Ani be like this... "...Thank you Doctor, for all you've done."

"You're welcome. Now I must warn you, after 500 stiches I lost count. We've fixed his leg, but I haven't put a cast on it yet. Like I said, he wouldn't sit still till I came and got you."

"Yes, thank you Doctor."

"Here's his room. I'll leave you two alo

17. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Evil cliffhangers! Anyways, great post, can't wait to find out what she saw!

Post soon!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Page 6! Oh, well, that's what UPS are for!

New post later today!...Hopefully :)

19. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Poor little Ani. Why does he always get screwed. I wish my husband worshiped me like Ani does Padme. It doesn't hurt that
    Hayden is playing Anakin, that boy is easy on the eye's!

20. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey I thought it was great Heather! I can't wait to see what you got in store for us next! :D

~*Taryn*~

21. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Page 5!!!! I don't like page 5! :(

:p :) ...

Anakin's leg looked horribly mangled. Even more so than when she and Cliegg ran him in. She could understand why the doctor had lost count after 500. It looked like there could have been a million of the small, presice, black stiches and she had no idea how many more were internal. Other than his leg, now at second sight not that bad, he was vibrant and well, being an ass. The surgery worn piece of him had been lifted up off the bed. to elivate it, and probally to try and stop him from getting up, Padme thought. He was venting all these different things when Padme walked in. I have to be happy for him. Ah heck, if can act like that...

"Anakin."

"What!" He hadn't realized who he was answering. The doctor chuckled. He saw a spark flash in Padme's eyes; she was realishing this. Anakin, confined to a bed and Padme there to give him hope, and annoy the living daylights out of him.

"I thought you wished to talk to your Angel?" Anakin looked over to the door. When he saw Padme everything he was doing flew out the window.

"You... you stayed. With me?" She didn't go with Kenobi?

"Of course I did. I love you." Padme came over and sat next to the bed. "And besides, why would I give up the chance to spoon feed you for a week."

"I'm not in here for a week."

"Oh yes you are and if you don't like it, take it up with me."

"Oh I will," a wicked smile ran up Ani's face. " when all these people leave...NOW!"

"Listen, I have to cast this leg and you will corraperate now. Sit still." No one had to tell Anakin twice. He was content on running his fingers up and down Padme's hand which he was holding in his.

"Your... your mother," The touch made Padme's heart race and he blood catch fire. She wondered if Anakin could hear her heart beat, he was so close; she could hear his. "She's... she's very upset that you didn't want to see her."

"What?" Anakin was faintly hearing what Padme said. He was so caught up in the rise and fall of her chest with her labored breathing.

Regaining some of her control, "Why didn't you want to see your mother?" She asked with more force.

"I wanted to see you."

"That's no answer."

"I know." Anakin brought Padme's wrist up to his lips.

"All done." The remark brought both back to the present.

"Thank you." Padme stumbbled out. The doctor only nodded and pushed his nurse out the door.

"There are blankets over there for you miss."

"Padme."

"Padme." He shut the door behind him. "I have a feeling she won't need those blankets."

Back behind the door Anakin was givening his Angel the run-around. "Why do I have to tell you tonight?"

"Because I would like to know." Padme looked Ani square in his eyes, "Can you think of something better?"

Anakin scaned down Padme's body. "I can think of something much better." Padme tried to move her head away, but Anakin was to quick for her. He cuped her face in his hands.

"Are you a Jedi Ani?"

"No, but I bet I could handle a lightsaber." Lightly, his lips landed on Padme's for a soft, dreamy kiss.

I know, I know, I'm such and bad romantic [face_love] I couldn't resist that line! :p
    It was a shorter post, but I wanted to just do this scene sperate to the other ones.
    Have a great weekend everyone! I will :D !

~*Heather*~

22. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    What do we post at the same time now or what!? *LOL* Another great post Heather, I hope you enjoy my story as much as I enjoy yours! :D

~*Taryn*~

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Just wanted to go to bed at the top!
    Hope everyone is enjoying! Thanks Taryn!

~*Heather*~

24. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    GOOD MORNING!
    New post should be up later, but that's if I'm lucky :)

Smiles to all in the sun shine!

25. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Cute!!!! :D Somebody woke up on the Right side of the bed this Morning. *LOL* Hope the post is soon! I'm gunna eat breakfast then I'll check up and write a post to mine ( but I'll need a little help from ashy hehe)

Cant wait!

~*Taryn*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.