main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Oh boy! Post 100! ::Does little happy dance:: I'm soooo gald everyone enjoys the story!
    Post tomorrow due to :cool: stuff :p

2. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Finally back online and can catch up on my reading! Great posts, Heather. But what's going to happen to poor Ashi, I mean Obi-Wan. :( I feel bad for him!

3. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I know, lets have a pitty party for Obi-Wan! [face_blush] I really do feel bad about how I portrayed him, you can't even tell in my post that... um well, you'll find out in the next post. ;) :)

4. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    *holding shoe and ducking behind couch waiting for the onslaut of things going to be thrown for not posting*

:p ~*Heather*~

5. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    What happened to "the post"?

Goldmember was fun

6. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    THE POST?

7. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm really really really sorry! :_|
    I...got...writer's block! :_| and I had to go on a small trip with the family yesterday and most of today. What a world! :_|
    I will stay up tonight a write a super long post! :) PROMISE!

Thanks everyone! [face_blush]
    ~*Heather*~

8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Here it is! And I'll get right to it...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master Yoda, what have we done?"

"Unlocked a pandora's box, we have. Another war we have begun." The tall Jedi nodded. This fight between Obi-Wan and the boy had caused the Hutts to not trust the Jedi. Though Jabba found it entertaining and they did not blame Obi-Wan for the fight, it still opened up more problems than the Jedi wished to count. Trully the new war between the outer rimes weren't their problem, but the Galxctic Senate had to get in on another problem; to make them seem more...human.

"What are we going to do?"

"The boy, he must be brought here. Find out his strengths we must. He cannot fight in this war." Yoda began to leave.

"What about the girl?"

"That is what Obi-Wan is for."

What have I done? Obi-Wan was quietly sitting in the Courscant ship. No matter what he did, thoughts of Tatooine were in his mind. Could I have started a war? He had seen Jabba's attitued and heard the shaky voice of the council, and though these things worried him, most of all the thought of expulition from the Jedi Order, he couldn't get past the thought of what Padme thought. She hates me. The one thing I wanted to prevent, to push her away from him, and I made her go to him... And why, why was my family so closed to me? It was like I was nothing to them. As a Jedi, Obi-Wan had learned not to ask very obivous questions, and 'Don't you reconize me?' was as obivious as they get. I just don't understand.

He felt much anamostiy towards his uncle most, Cliegg. "Come back for the wedding..." Obi-Wan had said that he would, but would he keep his promise? Did he want to go see his family when they didn't welcome him? Or had it been Anakin that made the meeting so unknowing?

Questions, questions. No answer.

Though all the rest of the world was in turmoil Anakin and Padme were blissfully happy. Nothing in the world could harm them, yet...

In the small hospital room Padme knew what Anakin wanted, and in truth, she wanted it too; that didn't mean a thing. It took all her power to pull herself away form Anakin's lips. "You're hurt, and tired... we've gotta stop."

A smile went up Anakin's face. "I'm not tired, and I can say how hurt I am." Before he could grab her arm she slid off the bed.

"I'll sleep over here."

"There's room for two."

Padme roled her eyes and sighed. "I'll be over here..."

"Positive?"

Oh brother! It's not going to work. "No no, I'll be comfortable here."

"Are..."

"Yes! I'll sleep here."

"And I can't come and get you!"

"Thank goodness." Now they were both laughing. No really, thank goodness!

I know that it not the longest post I could do, but I can post again tonight. :D
    I hope it's a little consolation :)

9. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Now this should make up for all of not posting ;) . I will need to edit this tomorrow because of what I'm writing.
    Hope you enjoy it!

"We're getting married." If Anakin had been on his feet he would have fallen off them. Padme's deep brown eyes glittered at what Shmi had just said. Anakin had known, well he suspected since he first felt it at Mos Eisley. He didn't hate the idea, but he didn't love it either.

"What do you mean."

At this Padme let out a happy laugh and the couple followed. "Oh you, it means you're going to have a father and brother..."

"And be free, both of you." Cliegg couldn't contain it any longer. He was over joyed. For the first time in his life everything was going right no questions asked, and in his heart, marrying Shmi made him happier than he knew. The bonus was the thought of having a wife, two strong, wonderful sons, and two beautiful, smart, amazing daughters.

Anakin looked at his mother then at Padme. Is it true? I'm I...Is Angel, free?"

For the first time Padme remembered what Anakin and she had found out only a few days before.

Ani, I... I think it's true. You yes. She gave him a smile- in it, all his world. But, why me?

Then there were hugs, over and over again, joyful happiness. " Were free?...Do Owen and..."

Shmi cut Padme off, "Yes, yes we... well we told them yesterday. Do you forgive us?"

"Oh yes, of course." All the tension of last night was gone. All the hate she had seen in Shmi eyes wasn't there. It was wonderful.

"We'll, let you two talk." With more happiness then Anakin thought possible, his mother and her soon-to-be husband walked out and with the pop of the door Ani's eyes shot to Padme. For the first time Anakin's gazed intimidated her. The white dress she had changed into this morning was simply cut and a far cry from the blood covered top and skirt she had worn in to see Anakin last night. Her skin turned a soft rose where ever Ani's eyes roamed. She looked like an Angel, the likeness of her name. Though he knew he was making her feel uncomfortable, he couldn't take his eyes away.

Padme lightly walked to the end of the bed and put her hands on the rail, a small grin on her face. Why is it when we're alone he looks at me that way? I hate it when he looks at me that way- what am I talking about? His mother was just here... Anakin had a huge smile on his face. "You heard me!" How could I be so stupid?!

"You're not stupid, and I shouldn't have listened in, but, I couldn't resist."

"Oh, you're gonna get it." Padme glared at him, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Get what?" Anakin looked questionally at his love, miscief fill all his features.

"Well," Padme walked around to the side of his bed, "this!" Before Ani knew what was going on Padme started to tickle him. She knew it was his weakness and she took full advantage. That is until Ani was able to get a firm hold on her wrists.

The fire Padme had thought she had put out roared back to life. Anakin's eyes turned electric. Padme tried to look away, but he took his hands to under her chin up to her ear. In those eyes she had no power; she melted into him. She had told Ani time, and time again that she would not give into him, no matter how much he tried. He respected that, he understood, that didn't mean he didn't try.

Until now she had sucessfully kept her emotions such as those far at bay. But, something moved over his features, something she couldn't understand- it took her breath away. With aching slowness and care Anakin lightly leaned and placed a small kiss at the end of her lips. They continued that way until she grew restless, it surprised her how these kisses torchered her. Then with sureness that sent her heart racing Anakin settled his mouth over hers. It over powered Padme and she leaned in closer- a deadly surrened. If Anakin wanted her was his; she was willing...

He would never take advantage of her that way.

I debate

10. Arwyn_Whitesun

Jul 13, 2002
    Both your posts were great, Heather! Worth waitnig for! :) Very touching. Poor Obi-Wan. :( Yet, some happiness there for Ani and Padme. And a sweet kiss. [face_love] *sigh* Looking forward to more!

11. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    SWEEET!

12. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm glad you guys liked it! Now I hope a new post can be up today, but it might not get here. It will be worth the wait though ;)

13. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Heather,

That was so sweet.

Dana

14. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Awww! That was sweet Heather! If Shmi and Cliegg were to come back in...hehehe :p

Poor Obi, now he thinks Padmé hates him!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

15. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks Sara and Dana!
    I know, I feel so bad about Obi-Wan, but it's just you can put him into all those sad situations. I don't know why. Maybe it's beacuse if I had to pick, I would pick Hayden over Ewan [face_blush] [face_love]
    Even though those early McGregor pieces make me melt :D

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Page 8 :_| :_| I... just... can't... look!

So I'm upping me :p

BTW: I believe I will stay up tonight and type my next post. It's long and I need to think it out a little more, but it's coming! ;)

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Note: I did kid of steal some lyrics form a song. Guess which one :p

OK, deep breath,

The next week passed, quicker than Anakin wished it had. Even though he hated being confined to a hospital bed, he didn't mind Padme watching over him every night. Now that he could stand and walk, and the nurses getting sick of him and his Angel, Ani could go home.

The day of his homecoming had come and all were very intrested at the ring Beru was wearing and even more intrested to hear that there was a wedding in two days. "Will you be the maid of honor Padme?"

"...You, really want me to?" Padme felt like she couldn't speak and tears began to form in her eyes.

"Oh would you? It would make me so happy."

"Yes, oh yes of course." Instantly she was grabed up into a hug. Padme had never felt like she belonged more. These people had saved her, welcomed her, loved her.

Anakin could feel she was on the edge a fainting with all she was thinking. "Why don't we talk about all this on the way home?" The words were said lightly, but, though he tried not to, he was leaning heavier on his Angel.

"Yes we should go."

Ever since the night Shmi and Cliegg had walked in on Ani and Padme kissing they had kept and eye on each. Shmi even circling around the subject when Padme and her talked. Late at night when they had time to talk they would laugh about it. The doctor said it would be more soothing to Anakin if Padme stayed in the room with him; in truth he didn't want another scene like the night Ani was brought in and it didn't seem to bother anyone after he had been move out if ICU. The two loves sat in the back of Cliegg's speader-free. Padme couldn't get over it.

Anakin held her hand tightly and Padme leaned her head on his shoulder, happy to be going home. Well Ani, a wedding in two days and a wedding in a month. What are we to do? Pamde smiled, keeping her eyes forward. Thank goodness they don't know we can talk this way right? Anakin let out a laugh he tried to cover with a sigh.

Boy Angel, your right. If they could hear, I couldn't tell you this... Padme let out a laugh, she couldn't hold it back. Shmi raised and eyebrow to Cliegg and gave him a nodd.

Ani, I think they're on to us.

Owen and Beru's wedding went off as planed and everything was beautiful. Just as Padme had pictured. The two had been gone on their hunnymoon to a small little Oasis for that past three weeks, all the while Padme and Shmi planning the next wedding. From what Anakin was allowed to learn about it, it was going to be something of Amazment. Though he had little time to think of such things. Work on the mositure farm was hard, and though he enjoyed freedom and missed Watto none, he still most enjoyed fixing things. It was when his life felt most fixed.

Now the newly-weds were back and sleeping arrangements changed, the bride was ready to walk down the isle to her groom. It wan't the formal affiar Beru and Owen had had with the Whitsun family, but it was still stunning. Done at dusk, Shmi walked down in a long white dress laced with a red ribbon and red crisiouna roses in her hands. I was not a huge guest list; only Anakin, Padme, Beru, Owen and 3PO, Obi-Wan not among them. Not many, but the only people Shmi wished to have there. As the two lovers excanged wedding vows Padme looked over the rose petal isle at Owen and Beru, the magic of their wedding still in their eyes and 3PO, the poor droid and run Ani ragied to put a proper cover on him for the wedding. He seemed very pleased with the work his master had done. Her eyes fell then to the man holding his arms around her. He blushed when he realized she was and moved behind her, placing his chin next to the hollow of her neck.

It had come to the time for Cliegg and Shmi to excange vow privatily away from all. Though all must stay quite, Anakin never liked this rule. He softly whispered into his Angel's ear. "You k

18. bjork_109

bjork_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    *Tear* That was VERY good! I almost cried! I'm not kidding...that's a very beautiful wedding/engadment. I am eagarly awaiting more! :)

-Bjork.

P.S. Ooo...Shmi's dress sounds beautiful! :)

19. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Boy! :p I was on something last night! I wonder what? :confused:
    Thanks so much bjork! :D What Anakin was going to say was the part that took the longest to figure out. I think I did a good job :)

Also a shameless bump [face_plain] [face_blush]

20. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
  21. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    *tear*
    I loved that Heather! Especially what Anakin said to Padmé! It was so sweet! [face_love]

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

22. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Heather WONDERFUL!
    Upping this for you and well, you know all of those nice words I should tell you. :D

*Roxy*

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    ~Sara~, thanks. You're so nice :)
    Your story's wonderful too. Keep it up!

*Roxy*, I know those words, you just don't want to write them. Thanks :)

**`I have a feeling a new post will be up tomorrow; [face_blush] some more feed back could most likely get it up faster :p

*Hugs* to all the wonderful, nice, kind, intresting people who are responding and lurking. ::Come out of the dark so I can see you better! :D ::

~*Heather*~

24. Arwyn_Whitesun

Jul 13, 2002
    Okay, here's some more feedback so that we can get another post. :) That was very lovely, Heather. [face_love] But, Obi-Wan gal that I am, I can't still help but wonder what's going to happen to him. More, please! :)

25. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I am so totally upping you Heather.

MUST POST MORE!! CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MUSH!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.