~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_blush] :D Thanks Arwyn and Roxy

Story Note: I had a revelation last night about what the ends...Opps, only author's supposed to know that :p ... Anyway, I will, I think, just be writing these out of my head. It not so close to a close, don't worry. In my mind though, I can see the light...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Something did wish to stop her happiness though, and when Obi-Wan heard what his mission and the content of it, heart almost stoped. Why would the Jedi want to do this?

"Master Kenobi, wish to see you in my chambers, I do."

"Yes Master."

After many medition hours, Obi-Wan had finally come to the realization that Padme was in love, he had waited, said the Order was his life, and it wasn't him. To go back to her now and ruin her second life could kill her. Yoda's door slamed shut. Obi-Wan looked and the sagely man kindly. When his own master had died before the clone wars Yoda had taken him under his wing. There must be a reason for this.

Yoda sat down, tired from the walk from the council chambers. "Troubled are you Obi-Wan. This mission you do not want."

"Master, it's just, I hurt her once before and I lost her. I don't need to revist that, and what about Anakin?"

"Understand she will, need you she will. This man I see not in her future. You have family you can stay with there, do you not."

"...Yes...what?"

"The boy is of great importance here, never will he go back to Tatooine." Yoda's words were so...cold. What was this boy I had battled with? Why were the council so ready to take all this on when they were on the vurge of a war at the outer rim?

"To fast, your mind thinks Obi-Wan. Trust the council's judgement you should, doubt leads to the dark side."

"Yes Master."

"You will leave here when the boy is brought. Friday, I believe."

"It's Thrusday..."

"Then pack your things, you should. May the force be with you Obi-Wan."

"May the force be with you Master." Obi-Wan quietly walked out. What will I tell Padme? I didn't go back for the wedding; What will I tell Uncle Cliegg? God, I don't want to do this.

Cliegg had wanted to take Shmi on a romantic getaway, but Shmi would hear none of it, "It's what she wants." Both in the end were happy they had not gone, for at the reseption Anakin and Padme told them the good news.

To Padme everything happend so fast, and she was so happy, she couldn't remember much of what was said. My life's perfect. I have a family, a home, I'm in love. I could have never gotten this anywhere else. Go figure, on Tatooine.

"Where's Ani?" Padme asked, full of smiles the next morning.

"I don't know Miss Padme, my censors do not detect him anywhere near the farm."

"What?" Padme went and searched the whole house. We were supposed to go... After a intire morning of searching the mositure farm not a shread of Anakin was found. And Padme grew more and more frantic when she could feel Anakin less and less.

The whole family was now up thinking about where Ani could have gone. Padme was inconsolable. "...He's gone...I can't feel him anymore...He's gone..."

"No Padme that can't be..." Ani's Angel got up and walked out of the questioning room. She looked out on the hurizon, then below. There she saw it, Anakin's foot prints-he had fought someone and then fell to the floor. There was no blood, no torn pieces of clothes. Just indentations left in the sand where something had taken her love.
    Happiness must not want to be in my life. He's gone.

:eek: Obi-Wan's piece just kind-of came out :D I'm glad it did!

This post is like the second part of the story though, that should only matter to the writer huh. Oh well, hope everyone likes it :)

[face_love] ~*Heather*~
  2. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! That was great Heather! I want Anakin back! Sorry I havn't been here in a while! I've been kinda busy! I hope you post soon and I hope you still like my story!

~*Taryn*~
  3. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Taryn! I know what you're talking about busy. Isn't this suppose to be summer [face_question] :p

Hay everyone! ((V)) Place for more responces :D :p
  4. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great! Wonderful! Amazing! Heather!
    OK OK I've had wayyyyy too many sodas.
    Lets see:
    red fusion- Dr. Pepper
    CODE RED- Mountian Dew
    Blue- Pepsi
    Vanilla Coke- Coke-a-cola

Well that was four different bottles of soda in 4 hours. I'm not going to sleep tonight! :p

I think I'll go calm down and write a little ;)

:p ~*Heather*~ :p

(Crazy up)
  5. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooooooh what's happened to Ani? Poor Padmé! Ani's never gonna go back to Tatooine?! But Padmé's there!

Please post again soon!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)
  6. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't worry Sara, I like happy endings :D ;)
    Oh no, did I give something away? Naaaaaa [face_laugh]
    Mean while go cheek out Sara's fan fic! It's one of my favorites!
    (Hopefully a new post soon now Sara ;) )

BTW: The new post should be up today, that is if I don't get hypnotized watching Life As a House again! [face_love]

7. bjork_109 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah! Oh no...poor Ani! Bring him back Obi-Wan! Right now! *LOL* *Cough* Yes I have just drank lots and lots of Vanilla coke so I am a tad bit hyper. :)

Oooo, I am eagarly awating next post. And Life As A House is a very good movie...yes a VERY good movie. For obious reasons. ;)

-Bjork.
  8. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!! You have no idea how good LIFE AS A HOUSE IS!! OMG when I stayed the night at my friends house we paused the movie when there was a good view of Hayden and took pictures of the TV OMG we were such dorks but he looks so hot with out his shirt or in the tank top...What am I saying he looks good through the whole thing!! :D

Ok I'm gunna calm down and I have to leave town soon anyways....So bye Heather Talk to Ya Monday!!!

~*Taryn*~

9. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi everybody!

"Padme, it's getting cold; come in, please."

"No, thank you Beru, but I have to be here when he comes home." Beru nodded, she understood, but she wasn't happy with Padme's answer.

"Here you go then," Beru had come back out holding the gold wrap Ani had boughten her in her first week on Tatooine. Tears she thought she had cried all out came welling forward.

"...Thank, thank you Beru."

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?"

"...No," the answer was whispered between tears.

"OK," Beru began to walk away when she turned again, "...I'm always here Padme, if you need a shoulder to cry on." Beru lightly patted her back. Padme turned to her and colapsed in her arms.

She was broken. It's my falt. Anakin could be dead because of me. Beur tried to clam her, but what could she do. Shmi was lost in denial and everyone was consoling the mother, when in truth, Padme needed comfort much more than any one. The day bdfore Ani had confessed his undieing love and want to get married; now he was gone. Shmi was hurt, but if Anakin never came home she had a new loving family. Padme felt, thought, if Ani never came home she would have no one.

The only reason she's still wants to live, is the thought of Ani coming home. Padme, I'm so sorry.

Finally, Beru was able to get Padme into the house; Promising that she would take her strait to her room. Before Padme knew where she was Beru had put her into Ani's bed.

"Beru..."

"Shhh. You'll be fine in here."

"Shmi..."

"I'll tell her it's my idea if she asks. Now get some rest." Beru closed the door behind her and the room went black.

Ani, Anakin, can you here me? Am I strong enough to get to you? Please Ani... please answer me.

Angel? Angel is that you? Where are you...I can't see you.

Ani, I'm here...I'm here, a sharp pain hit her side. Her hand went there, nothing. Ani, are you hurt? Where are you?

I'm...ok, I think. A, a ship. I'm not sure. Let him talk care of you.

Ani what? Who take care of me? Are you safe?

Yes, yes I'm safe. Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan what?

He's coming, he will protect you.

From what? Anakin, don't talk like this

Thes people are talking about a war with the Hutts. Just let him take...

Ani! Anakin?! No, "Ani,"

"How he looks, in pain he is, he should not be here in this way." Voices slowly came into focus. Where am I?

I know that the post was super small for me going out of town to the beach :D , but Mom says I must go pack. Though I might post some more repiles by tomorrow I won't really have any time to post on the story :(

Never fear! By the time I an home on Friday I promise that I will have a long post for you, and if it's not long, it will be really really good ;)

My love from the beach!
    ~*Heather*~

--ON VACATION TILL FRIDAY!--
    ~^UPPERS FOR ME EVERYONE!^~
  10. Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll be here when you get back, Heather! Good job and you've left a wonderful cliff-hanger. :D
  11. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that was great heather keep up the good work!! I just got home like 10 minutes ago and I head straight for this!! LOL I'm crying my eys out! And my face is all yuck cuz I was my friends science project with makeup and now the tears omg!! It was great!!! I hope he is OK!!

I hope you have fun! And I got back from the Ocean At DEL CORNADO resort and OMG it was sooooo Perty! Hope you had funn!!

~*Taryn*~

12. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    The only reason she's still wants to live, is the thought of Ani coming home.
    *tear*
    That's so sad!

I just got back from my cottage! Had some very interesting conversations with my brother and his friend. ;)

Thanks Heather! I'm glad you like my story so much! Yours is one of my favourites too!

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)
  13. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll UP it for ya!

~*Taryn*~
  14. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    What does nobody care about poor Heathers story!!?? Well I'd like to keep it up! Because I hate when posts echo with the sound of lonelyness!!!

Well I upped it and got my satisfaction of doing a good deed! So I'll be back tommorow!!

~*Taryn*~

15. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    I Care About Her Story :)
  16. bjork_109 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Giving this an Up...Heather I hope that your enjoying your vacation! :)

-Bjork.
  17. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    My good deed for the day!! Well It's friday Heather!

I am leaving to go out of town again in the morning so I'll ttyl and can you please keep my story up when I am gone... I should be back on tuesady morning!

Thanks

~*Taryn*~
  18. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi Everyone! Thank you for all the wonderful comments! I know that I came back a little late, but there was a LOTR get together at the hotel I was at and I just had to stay.
    So here as promised is the new post ;) ...

On the outside Obi-Wan was quiet and clam, but on the inside he was torn every which way. What is she going to think? What am I going to tell her? What am I going to tell them? Nothing seemed to be going right. The nights, the nights were the worst. Dreams of Padme crying out in a desert, lost and alone, begging for help. Anakin was running towards her, but he couldn't get to her. Even though, he had had this dream every night since he got his new mission it ended always the same- he couldn't save her.

"Master Kenobi, we're reaching the distination."

Obi-Wan jumped, "Yes... thank you."

"What do you want?!"

"Please Anakin! Retrain yourself!" Two Jedi got up from their seat and grabed an arm.

"I've been lock away for three days and you won't tell me a thing!" It had been this way for an hour, they could get nothing out of each other, and neither would budge. "Fine, fine," cooling down, "just tell me one thing and I'll cooroperate."

"Do that, I believe we can. What is your question?"

"Is Padme safe, will she remain safe."

"Care for this girl very much you do, why?"

This wasn't what Anakin wanted to hear, but he wanted his answer, "I love her. We are to be married."

Yoda slowly nodded, "And you will speak to us clamly and rationally if I answer your question?"

"There has been talk of war, I will do anything you ask, just tell me my Angel is alright."

Yoda closed his eyes and begain to slowly speak, "Master Kenobi will be there shortly to make sure she is safe; the war is close... Her heart is broken, so much pain in her heart. She cries out for you. What have we done?" A great weight seemed to have just been placed on the small master. Anakin felt remorce for all he had said to the man, and though he was not happy about Kenobi being so close to Padme, he was happy; she would be safe with such a Jedi who cared for her so deeply, at least there the two men could see on commen ground. Her heart is broken, oh Padme hold on, I'll be home to you soon.

"Thank you. Now, what do you wish to ask me?" Yoda looked up a Anakin's young face a nodded.

"Yes, once we talk I might be able to arrange something." There is more reason for his to be with her than here. She will keep him on the right path.

The dinner table had been covered with conversation for the first night in three days, Obi-Wan was home; it was a well need lift for the family. Padme was slient, she hadn't said a word all day, the family was begining to forget she was even there. Shmi was the first to ask about a place to sleep, "How about you sleep in Anakin's old room."

Anakin's old room! Padme got up form the table, her eyes filling again with tears and walked away form her plate, which had not been touched.

"Padme, wait!" Ben ran after her. Everyone went silent again. Though no one spoke, they all thought the same thing- Padme was going to die if she kept this up. She wouldn't eat, she didn't sleep and any mention of Anakin's name sent her into uncharted territory and the thought of war on Tatooine made everyone even more uneasy on top of it.

"Ashi, just leave!"

"Listen, it wasn't my idea, I'm sorry, I would never sleep in his room." Padme stoped on he was able to get a hold of her. "I know it has to be hard..."

"Hard! You ass, you have no idea. Did you know that we were going to be married and then someone took him. Don't tell me you don't know who took him and don't ask how I know. It was Jedi!"

"Padme,"

"Just shut up! I don't need to be told that my griving is pointless by you too. Let go!" Obi-Wan held her tighter and shook her.

"Padme, I won't lie to you! I never could, but you have to stay still and trust me.
  19. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: I've lost all my readers! :_|

Please tell me I haven't lost everyone!

Upping so I won't go crazy :p
  20. Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    oh please keep going...wow, Yoda admitting he made a mistake!
  21. Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still here, Heather! Glad you made it back, safe and sound. That was a great post, so keep writing. :)
  22. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Jazz and Arwyn! And I will keep writing ;)
    I know Yoda and I mistake, I just had to put that in :p

BTW: I'm hope to have a new post up by tomorrow, but watch out!
    It could be up today :D
  23. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm Back!!

That was great Heather can't wait for more~~

~*Taryn*~
  24. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nice to see you back Taryn!

Up :) for me ;)
  25. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3