main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~It's fate~ AU (Ani+Ami/Obi) Oh my lord!!!! There's a post!!!!!! 9-14!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Heather_Skywalker, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    You support my Post, So I surpport yours in return. Thanx for the Story, it was a treat.

2. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Good morning to everyone!
    There's hope of a new post somewhere over the rainbow today, but I'm not totally sure. Simply for the fact that I was stupid and started another fan fiction last night. It's on a roll so I don't want to get more writer's block and stop writing it. Don't worry, a post will be here. I just don't know if it will be in the next three days [face_shocked] :mad: :( [face_plain] :) ;)

Until then!
    ~*Heather*~

3. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Hi Heather! So you've bitten by another story? Good luck with it. The last posts were good, so hope you still continue to work on this one. :)

4. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  5. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    Beautiful story, Heather! *Sniffs* Owen died :_|... *Sniffs* But still a great story. I loved the new twist you put on Shmi... The whole jealousy thing.

6. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks so much Mage (very cool user name ;) )
    sung in a truly anoying tone: Yepe! I have a new reader!
    I hope you'll enjoy all of the story!

Do I sound super duper nervous? My parents just went to the meet everyone night at my new high school (ie- a freshman's sitting here :p ) I a feel like I could take one to many hops over that blasted rainbow. Belts out- Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby...

I'm rambling and being really stupid.

I'll shut up now.

7. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
  8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks Obis_Grl!

Hayden won nothing and this years TCA! :mad:
    Oh, well!

Up! :)

9. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  10. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
  11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ummm.... UP!!

~*Taryn*~

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Pulling into the force and moving me back up to the top!!!

BTW: A new post should be up this week end. It's been the first week of school and busy.

:_| :_| I'm so sorry!

Heather

14. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    NOOOO!!! Owen's dead!!! Poor Beru. And Shmi's jealous of Padmé? I never expected that from Shmi . She always seems to be so loving.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

15. Arwyn_Whitesun

Arwyn_Whitesun Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    That's okay, Heather! :) It's been awhile since I was in school, but I know how busy it gets. Post when you can. :D

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks so much Arwyn! That makes me fell better ;)

I don't know why Sara, Shmi is loving, but I just couldn't resist!

Now everyone, please for give me for this post being so late, but school, I know that bad word again, is going to make my posting not very frequent. But any way, here's the next postie!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shmi and Anakin walked out into the night air. Anakin still confused at why Padme had had such a questionable request.

"Ani," Shmi began. Anakin gave her back a warm smile and everything seemed to flow back to it's old self. The two again closer than any mother and son. Shmi now hesitated to ruin what she felt. It soon faded.

"Mother, I promise everything with be alright. Who knows I might be married when I come home." Shmi turnt from her son. how dare he... he has every right. I'm losing my son. Though Shmi tried to say everything she was feeling was Padme's falt it was more her sons. She was Anakin's mother and not the closest person in his life anymore. He wanted more. More than she, or Cliegg, or anyone else could give him; in that fact Padme was the only voice he heard. Shmi was more hurt than jealous, even though jealousy was always the thing close to the surface.

"That's what I really need to talk to you about Ani. Is she, is she the one you really want to be with- forever?"

"Yes." Anakin said with a smile laugh, "Have you heard any different?"

Shmi tried to give him a small smile and nod. She couldn't really tell him how she felt. That Padme a a horlot that only want her son for one thing. That she came from a place where the people want, need, and have more than he can provide for her. That she will never stay happy on Tatooine and that anywhere else Anakin wouldn't know what to do. She feared for both. That this marriage couldn't last no matter how much the two loved each other.

"No, no Ani no different." Anakin put his hand and his mother's shoulder. After a few minutes in silence Anakin walked back into the house. Shmi stayed, and cried until she had no more tears. She was losing her son.

The day the four friends left there was a deep void in their hearts only one understood. Obi-Wan could feel the loss, he didn't know how to tell them and at the moment he could hurt Beru any more then had already be done. It might not have been the best idea, but it was the one Obi-Wan was going with. Anakin was deeply worried about Padme; She had been acting so strange the last few days. though, they still where not married, the war had been able to stop that for now, the two were still very close. Sometimes Obi-Wan and Beru waondered how close.

Today though, that was one of the farthest things from Beur's mind. Many thoughts clouded Beru's mind in the last two days since Owen last letter. Her eyes befan to watr when she thought of the last time she spoke to Owen...

"Mo you can't leave owen. This is our life. The war has nothing to do with us."

"How can you say that Beru? I want our live to be better. This farm, I want more for you and I, for our children."

"And if you die for that?"

"I don't intend to."

The rest was till far to painful to recall. She looked over to Obi-Wan. He's been so kind to me. I fear I would have never have stayed sane if he wouldn't have come. He's such a good cousin... Beru stoped, she didn't think of him as a cousin and believe she never would.

The family said their goodbyes. Shmi said a tearful goodbye to everyone, but seemed to be in another world, far away from this one.

The speeder was full everyone ready to leave. They left sad yet happy, they where leave war and going away. Everything would have been perfect, everything forgotten had Owen been with them.

Only a few hours after the four had left Shmi and Cliegg got word of what had happened. Lost in pain nither knew what to think. Their ties with their children were gone and one was dead.

With all this pain nither heard what happend next...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
  19. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey I loved it Heather!!!!! They are just going through some hard times in both our storys lately aren't they??! LMAO!

~*Taryn*~

20. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    LOL! Very funny Taryn!

21. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I know I am!!! LMAO! Keyword: I ... My friend does that all the time... She doesn't think I am funny anymore... Just weird... But I think I am both!

22. Obis-Grl

Obis-Grl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
  23. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Poor Beru. She'll be heartbroken when she finds out.

Ooooh she doesn't think of Obi as a cousin? Maybe her and him can get together. ;)

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

24. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    *Sniffs* Beautiful post, Heather. What happens next??? Trailey end to the post..... ACK!!!!!

25. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    OMG, I just found this story, and it is amazing!! I absolutely LOVE it! [face_love] Great job,Heather_Skywalker! :D
    *Monica*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.