main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Its March, have you gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by RogueRebel, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_elyk

Jedi_elyk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i feel a little better ,but still no badge

2. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I dont care what orfder they are shipped, I just want them. The FAQ had said the first, then they changed it to the 6th. Thats what really makes me go Sithy

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Now the FAQ changed it to the 8th. I'm just glad I got mine already,as it seem like they (GenCon) can't make their minds right now. :p

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I am relieved, My two lanyards that dint come in my original shipment ,came today in the mail.Only took them 5 days to get what they dint send the first time.
    Good work Gen Con.

5. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    I got my replay from Lindsay and she said that they mailed out the final 4000 badges yesterday and today. So I would say give it until at least the end of next week until you plot the death of Gen Con.

6. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    YES! YES! YES! I GOT MY BADGE!

7. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    (running around like Steve Martin in the 70's movie, The Jerk) The new badges are here!! The new badges are here!!! The new friends and family passes are here!! THe new friends and family passes are here!! He hates these friends and family passes...stay away from the passes (will be giving them to my best friend).

Yep, got mine today and have released Gencon from Force choke, per Tarkin's request. Received the badge, lanyard and passes. Everything was correct. Postmark could not be read (could only see half the "M" for March) but I'm in Charlotte, NC so, fyi and stuff.

8. troy-shellie

troy-shellie Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2005
    They are here!!!!! YES! I am very lucky the package was completly open in my mail box with the badges about falling out and the string for one all the way out. I am just glad they are here. Now its time to go stand in line for some action figures...

9. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Now the FAQ page says that if you haven't gotten your badge by April 25th, they will send it to you via a rip in the space-time continuum so that it reaches you before the convention.

10. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Now the FAQ page says that if you haven't gotten your badge by April 25th, they will send it to you via a rip in the space-time continuum so that it reaches you before the convention.

You win! =D= [face_laugh]

11. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    frustrating, nothing again today.

12. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    LOL @ Hama

Last 4,000 mailed out, eh?

Well, maybe the badge will come today. Or Monday. If it hasn't shown up by then I think I'm gonna send my own complaint e-mail. I just want them to confirm it's been sent out, but oh no, that's too much to ask, even though Amazon is capable of doing that with thousands of items on a daily basis. *rollseyes*

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    They are here!!!!! YES! I am very lucky the package was completly open in my mail box with the badges about falling out and the string for one all the way out. I am just glad they are here. Now its time to go stand in line for some action figures...

You would think they just tossed them in shopping bags with a stamp on them or something.

Well, getting a little worried, but I'm waiting till monday before I become a mean customer.

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My badge was waiting for me when I got home on Friday, so my email was for naught. At least I got everything I was supposed to.

15. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I got mine in today and according to my parents who opened the package everything is intact.

And its also a miralce that they got to me, seriously. They said the address was half my home address and half my apartment address. I had the package shippped to the house as I was going to stay there the night before and I figured I'd pick it up there, that and I still don't trust mailing things to my apartment. So anyways apparently it was something like 222 Road Apartment C217. Thank the maker the Post Office knew WT[H] they were doing.

The Fan club lanyard is orange right?

16. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Yes, in honor of Sebulba's pod racer.

17. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Awww man even Venture got it before me. :'(

Now I truly feel alone.

18. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I finally pwned Conne!

19. fallenjediorih

fallenjediorih Jedi Master

Mar 27, 2005
    Well Day 33 and Saturday mail delivery has come and gone and MidNite MadNess has also come and gone and still no 4 day pass with fan club lanyard and Vader topper... :(

this is really poor customer service from GENCON and still no word from GENCON! I only say this because they had plenty of time to get ready and organize the process of mailing out the thousands of packets. :) :( :)

I'm just sorta sorta still glad I can joke about it for now... :) :(

20. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Got my wayward lanyard today. The circle is now complete.

21. Jedi_elyk

Jedi_elyk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    YES!!! I got mine in the mail today, now i have peace of mind...lol

22. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    Got mine friday lanyard, badge, vader topper. na na na na

23. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    I am wearing mine as we write! Like a 10 year old who got his favorite toy [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

And now I have a piece of a mind too! 8-}

All my stuff was there as well. Postmarked March 30th.

Doc

24. The_Mandalorian

The_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2003
    today has been AWESOME!!! FINALLY got my stuff in!

but HOLY CRAP, i gotta tell ya'll what happened. see, my dad and I ordered a 4-day pass (for me to wear) and one of each individual day passes (for him to wear), so we can have all 5 as souvenirs, right? so i open up the package, get the badges out, and im expecting two fan club lanyards in there, one for each of us. guess what??? gencon sent us FIVE! i kid you not, five fan club lanyards! i guess their system put one lanyard per badge with us or something! so yeah, we were shocked that they sent that many! PM me if you wanna buy a fan club lanyard, lol! (and, as a side note...if today wasn't sexy enough already, i got one of those wal-mart early bird packs :))

25. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yes Venture, I am pwnt :(

And it looks like there's only a very few who haven't gotten theirs already! Woe is me :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.