main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Its March, have you gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by RogueRebel, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm in PA. I don't know if anyone in PA has gotten their tickets yet, because no one from my state has posted.

Um, I ordered mine in Feb, but I think the time doesn't matter because some people who ordered them way back in Sept. didn't get them until the last couple days, and some who ordered them at the last minute got their tickets weeks ago.

2. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I don't have mine yet either.

3. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    YES! YES! YES! The convention gods have smiled on me today :) Got the correct badge, and the correct lanyard, and the FF passes. Mine was postmarked on 3-29, and I live in NM. So for some reason it's taking the post office an extra lng time to mail them. Usually I can get a letter to WA in just a couple of days. Anyway this is the last major weight to be lifted; now I just have to wait 3 more weeks.

4. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Well, I must appologize for all my ranting and raving. Got my two pass's today. I'm not a fan club member, but guess what came with our pass's, 2 orange fan-club lanyards. So thank you Gencon for being up on things. We are appreciative to be able to get into the celebration 1 hour early and all the other thing that go with it. Thank you Gencon. Trust me, we will take full advantage of your GEN erocity.

:p

5. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Connemara,
    Don't get too bent out of shape yet, I live in VA and I received my passes on Saturday. They were shipped out on Thursday 4/31.. it seems like the East coast was the last to get theirs mailed. (I met 5 other people at MM that were going to CIII and none of us at the time had our tickets) Give Gen Con until the 6th as they asked and I'm sure you'll be fine, you're not in a boat by yourself by anymeans.. think of the sheer number of people that DON'T post on TFN.. I'm sure there are some worried people out there, but you do have the website evidence of what you purchased..so not all is lost!

I know I don't seem very sympathetic because I have my badges.. but trust me I was very worried! Gen Con has been professional but their timing was just a LITTLE off for some.. but then again you can't please everyone ALL the time!

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Connemara: Did you order a ticket for the "Celebration at Celebration" party? :)

7. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    w00t! Just got mine in the mail!

8. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Since I'm not a fan-club member but was lucky enough to get two fan club lanyards, I also received 8 Freinds and family coupons. I'll keep 2 for the heck of it, but will take the other 6 to Indy with us. I'll be looking for parents with kids that are in the non-fan club line and give them to them so they can get in early as well. Its the least I can do.

9. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I got my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

10. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Seriously? THere's no reason to panic until the 6th. Yes they've changed the date, but there's a new date now, and that's that.

11. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    According to Lindsey, the Last 4,000 went out Friday. I'll bet most will have them by Wednesday or Thursday.

BTW I ordered the Cel. @ Cel tickets too and I still got my badge. As long as you did not change your "Ship it too me" to "Will Call" when you ordered them you are golden I think.

Doc

12. RogueRebel

RogueRebel Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2004
    Got my ticket today! I ordered in early february!

13. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah, hopefully I am in the last 4,000.

And frankly, I wouldn't care except I don't think people are thinking clearly about how CLOSE the convention is. IF something screws up and I *don't* get it, there is no time for them to correct their errors. So what do I do then, eh?

14. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Got mine today here in Oklahoma! :D Didn't realize what it was until I opened it, that WA return adress had me a bit confused for a moment [face_blush] [face_dancing]

15. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Just got mine. *whew*

16. obi-going_to_cel_III

obi-going_to_cel_III Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I got my brothers (which I had shipped to me) Saturday, and mine today. Everything was correct. I'm just hoping that I will get the Breakfast tix tomorrow. I got an e-mail from gen con saying that they mailed them Friday or something like that :D

17. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Obi, I had a breakfast ticket coming, too, that was left out of the package, and I got it today (it was sent on Friday).

I'm all set, thank goodness! And I will be there on Tuesday so I can go get my Celebration Celebration ticket at Will Call on Wednesday. Things are looking up....

18. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I didn`t get mine yet :(

Knowing my bad luck there was a horrible mix up :(

19. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    That's what I'm afraid of too, Drac. :(

20. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I just got mine today! There was one minor (but awesome) mistake, I was given a Hyperspace neck thingy even though I don't believe I am a fan club member anymore. Is it a lifetime membership? I was under the impression that it ran out when my Insider subscription ran out 3 years ago.

Good thing I checked the fan club box anyway!

21. BobaThrowsaFett

BobaThrowsaFett Jedi Master

May 4, 2004
    I got my 4-day badge in the mail today!!! However, I am missing my FanCLub lanyard and F&F passes. Grrrr SO I e-mailed Gencon to see whats up. The stuff better get here!!! LOL

22. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    k3po
    Since I'm not a fan-club member but was lucky enough to get two fan club lanyards, I also received 8 Freinds and family coupons. I'll keep 2 for the heck of it, but will take the other 6 to Indy with us. I'll be looking for parents with kids that are in the non-fan club line and give them to them so they can get in early as well. Its the least I can do

I dont know if I miss read what you mean, but I think the FF passes need to be used by someone with a hyperspace lanyard...so you woudl have to go with them...is that what you meant?

23. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I got my pass today but no Lanyard. They inclosed a note that said they couldn't find my name on the fanclub list. :mad:

This is such a pain.

24. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I FINALLY got mine today, lanyard, badge, passes and topper. I just know that these are gonna be the slowest two weeks I've had in a while.

25. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Woppo, are you sure I cant just give them to someone in line?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.