main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Its March, have you gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by RogueRebel, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I don't leave until 3 but it appears to be a fairly short flight from DC to Indy so I'm planning on dinner and a dip in the pool before the storm hits Thursday morning!

2. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I finally got my badges and lanyands today! I am so relieved!

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I got mine. :D

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/Monkey2ewok/Xanga%20and%20Forum%20Pictures/CIIIPass.jpg]

4. DarthRusty

DarthRusty Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    So let me get this straight. I paid for myself, my brother and my sister to all join the Fan Club so that we could have the special perks, AND GEN CON IS SENDING OUT FAN CLUB LANYARDS AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY COUPONS TO NON-FAN CLUB MEMBERS!!!???? Who exactly within GenCon or the "Fan Club" do you think I need to complain to about this. This is a bunch of horse****! I dropped $120 extra to get what others are getting for FREE.

-- Rusty

5. Aaron2010

Aaron2010 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    Mistakes happen sometime. It's a fact of life.

I don't have a fan club membership (I wish I did) and I don't get the perks. I do get to get in early every day, though. Just to go to work for OffPix.

I have to miss Lucas. To me, that's horse poop.

6. Squier

Squier Jedi Master

Mar 26, 2004
    Alas, I'm still waiting for mine. I e-mailed her today and she said if it didn't arrive before I left to go to the Customer Service Desk when I get there and they would get my badge and lanyard to me. I can't help but be nervous about it though.

7. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    If you have to go to the counter to get your badge, don't forget to print out your e-mails with them to remind them what they said. Mind be one less headache.

8. Kristyne_Skywalker

Kristyne_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2004
    I got my badges and all but I didn't get any friends and family cupons (yes i am a fan club member) this makes me soooooooooooooooooo angry how are they gonna know i didn't get any cupons?

9. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I gotta a few extras,want mine?
    Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.