Discussion Its minute 37 of Episode VII - what is going to happen??

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by clone3131, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    Luke will shed a tear at the thought of advancing age and say, "I never got to podrace."
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  2. Pimpsy Jedi Master

*looks left and right* ... mind emailing me some of those movies so I can watch em' man? All I have is VHS versions of the originals, dude. I don't have the time or the cash to buy $100 worth of Blue Rays. I need the goods.
    Last edited by Pimpsy, Jan 31, 2013
  3. Disciple-of-Tython Force Ghost

star 4
    Luke sencing a disturbance flings his lightsaber from under his cloak, slicing the attack droids to pieces. The green glow highlights his face in the shadows, then darkness returns as the wise and old Jedi Master retracts his blade and continues into the mysterious compound searching for an old friend....
  4. aguywithabiggun Force Ghost

star 4
    Clearly.
  5. EviL_eLF Chosen One

star 4
    I don't get threads like this at this point. Maybe a yr or two from now when spoilers muight have leaked here and there... but with no idea on even who is going to be in the film let alone any role they might have? Yeah... pure guessing based on what people want to see.

So the question instead of what "is" going to happen should be what do you "hope" will happen.
  6. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    37 minutes in? I expect there to be a wonderful training sequence between Luke and the new hero. Kinda like this

Qui Gon trained Batman. Freaking win ^:)^
  7. Big Bad Yoda Daddy Chosen One

star 4
    Oh man...

OH MAN! No one else post in this thread. This guy wins it.
  8. BigAl6ft6 Chosen One

star 5
    If you're looking for digital copies of Star Wars (which is still not out on iTunes and I know it's not on Netflix in Canada, maybe in the US already) Google is your friend, my young padawan.
  9. Vthuil Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be reminded of this thread, and wonder once again what its point was.
  10. Ridley Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    The Falcon breaks down at a critical moment, causing Han's untimely demise. :_|
  11. Marc McAllister Jedi Master

The Galactic Alliance Guard is formed.
  12. Marc McAllister Jedi Master

Jaina is photgraphed robbing a bank with the imperial remnant.
  13. Darth Gumby Jedi Knight

Here is the toilet in Star Wars
    This IS minute 37 of Star Wars Episode VII

[IMG]
  14. dolphin Chosen One

star 4
    My postulation: First 20 minutes will be spent re-establishing the audience with the good guys. Next 10 minute block will be introducing the baddies. I think by minute 37 we'll be back with Luke/Han/Leia who will by then have recognized the threat and beginning to deal with it.
    Last edited by dolphin, Mar 17, 2013