main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's not Star Wars but, ...............

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Is anyone else into the show called 24 that's on Fox.

It's in it's 3rd season right now. If you haven't heard of it- I recommend you checking it out(Tuesdays at 9:00)

If you do watch it already...Man, what did you think about last nights episode. I sure as he...heck didn't see that coming.

That's some good television right there my friends.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Oh man, I love 24! I have watched the first two seasons and I'm trying to keep up with the third season. I missed this week's episode, but I'm hoping to get caught up before the next episode.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Man this weeks' episode was so good. Fodder happened that you totally didn't see coming. I'll explain if you want me to or if you wanna wait for a rerun. heck- you need to know what happened..............don't read more unless you'ld rather wait and watch it.(not sure if they show reruns on a different Fox channel)

OK- On the plane Jacks' held hostage on. He's bein' supervised by some non-important guy while they're flying Ramone back to his brother. Anyways-even though jack was restrained he managed to knock the guy out ,get his gun and gets out of the handcuffs.When Ramone goes to check on him. Jack's ready and waiting. He ends up holding Ramone hostage till they land. When the plane lands Jack and Hector(Ramones brother) evidently have plans of their own. Ramone is confused why his brother doesn't kill Jack when Jack's responsible for sending him to jail.
    Next-That guy at CTU that last week we thought was a traitor isn't a traitor. First once he is discovered he tries leaving CTU but gets caught.That superior guy at CTU(Ryan I think), interogates him. Torturing him and what not. Meanwhile Whats her name(Tonys' wife) is at the hospital seeing him. After she tells him what's went down-He's says he needs to get to CTU immediately. Asking her if there's any time she needed to trust him it was now. Sooo...they show up at CTU and enter the interogation room. Here we found out that that guy wasn't a traitor at all. Him ,Tony and Jack were working together to get Jack back in working undercover for the Salaczars'. A beep is heard from a devise of some kind and Ryan asks what that was and it was to let That guy(Gile Guile??? what ever his name is) and Tony that Jack was in.

In short that's what happened. This was a really particulary good episode to miss.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Thanks for helping me catch up. :)

Tonight's episode was very good too!

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Thank you for adding the link to our website for us!

Does anyone know if the other Fox channel shows this weeks episode on a different night. I remeber on either the 1st or 2nd season that it would come on our local fox channel on tuesday but then the next monday(night before next episode) on of the other fox channels would show the previous episode again. I have Direct TV (if your wondering about more than 1 FOX channel)

spooky-kid [face_devil]

Why did our boards border change from the halloween sith theme to this? We like the darker evil look better. We are SITH... you know.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Actually, I was supposed to have taken down the Halloween theme almost two months ago...but I forgot. [face_blush]

The FX channel here in Atlanta sometimes shows the last episode that was shown on FOX, but I haven't seen them do that lately.

I really need to get Tivo for those nights I can't watch 24 for one reason or another. (That's a big hint to Santa, folks. :p )

7. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hey all!

Has any of you been keeping up with 24 lately? The last episode was another nail-biter!

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I watch it religously It's my new favorite series since the X-Files went off.

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I felt sooooo bad for the woman who helped Chase escape. I was really hoping she would survive.

On a side note, I'm really disappointed in the low body count this year. By this time last year, Jack had killed twice as many bad guys. ;)

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Ws that Sherrys' engagement ring from David that she was wearing on her necklace last night?

11. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    You know, that's a good question. My first assumption would be that it is her engagement ring.

I have wanted to strangle Sherry Palmer for two seasons. Now I find myself hoping that she'll bury that Philip guy that is trying to screw over President Palmer.

I still feel bad for poor Claudia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.