Beyond It's Not the Where, but the Who... L/M, yummyness! A ginchy treat!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nyota's Heart, Feb 11, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Title: It's not the Where, but Who...

Author: Jade eyes

Genre: Mush. Natch! [face_laugh] :)

Characters: L/M.

Disclaimer: Borrowing for the large squee!

AN: For ginchy in honor of her unmitigated fluff and writing boldness =D=

She wants Mara to surprise Luke with a weekend getaway with a snaffu and a romantic spin when they wind up spending it on the 'Sabre. [face_dancing] :cool:

A "Do Not Disturb" transponder signal will be up and running - rofl!

~~~~~~~

Mara

Luke and I were returning on the Sabre from a jaunt to recruit more students for the Praxeum.

On the way back, I had arranged a small surprise for Luke and me to get away from it all - we'd been meeting ourselves coming and going for longer than I wanted to recall!

Then, a last minute convention of Bothan politicos (it would be) bumped Luke and I out of our long-held hotel reservations. As a "courteous consolation", they gave us half off and double the length of stay. I accepted more or less graciously even though I was tempted to tell them to shove their too-little too-late.

I had been looking forward to this little getaway surprise on a world of attolls and hidden lagoons.

It sported 2 moons, so for lovers who wanted to stroll under the moon, they had two to choose from.

I sighed. I certainly didn't want to return and stay home. Luke would find 10 things to do and he'd be 'paged every other minute!

I would have to arrange a romantic substitute of sorts. As it turned out, Luke enjoyed my making-do - a lot!

Luke

We stopped over at Denon for a "fine-tuning" of the Sabre, which Mara oversaw with her usual intensity when it came to her ship.

I was thrilled she loved it so much!

She disappeared for several long moments and then came back with large steaming containers of food that smelled delicious.

My stomach rumbled.

Mara rolled her eyes. All I had to do was smell food and I was hungry!

She laid out a marvelous meal of all my favorites, gotten at a local catering cafe.

There were even candles in tapered holders.

Quite the ambience, I thought happily.

She'd told me of the scrapped trip.

I told her we would take the concierge staff at their word and as soon as the current rush of convention attendees was out the door, we'd be arriving!

She smirked and winked.

"That means taking another week and a half off." She teased, her green eyes dancing.

Like I minded. I grinned in eager anticipation.

After a dessert of chocolate sponge cake with frizzberries and whipping cream, Mara disappeared and came out wearing --

A meshy teddy of lace and satin.

I gaped at her in astonishment. I reveled all over again in Mara's exquisiteness.

Her curves were there to observe in all their glory and my hands itched to - explore.

She came and sat on my lap and nipped my lower lip lightly.

"It's not the where but the who." I told her sliding a hand very slowly from her waist and up her ribs to her shoulder and all the places between.

My other hand tickled Mara in a place only I knew.

"Yes, you could have this view, anywhere behind closed, Force-locked doors." She laughed.

I marveled anew at this flirty, ardent Mara. She laughed and was relaxed with me.

I was ecstatic to bring this side out in her.

She kissed the cleft of my chin and then captured my lips firmly with hers.

This kind of treat I could savor anywhere too, I reflected, picking her up and moving to the captain's cabin.

The "busy!!! Notify only in the event of an impending attack!!!!" signal was already on, I discovered later.

Mara had timed it to initiate as soon as we'd begun our dinner.

My lovely wife thinks of everything! And inspires even more.

+++++++

Squggles and huggles!!!!!!

2. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    All I had to do was smell food and I was hungry

That's Farmboy for you!

Very funny and very sweet!
  3. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] I love the 'Busy! Notify only in event of impeding attack' signal. The Sabre totally had that installed. You know that was the first thing Lukie thought of! ;)

And I love how they have some time together, amid their crazy lives. [face_love] Luke is very wise. It's not where but who is very true. He and Mara are romantic everywhere they're together. [face_love] Thank you so much for this little gem, lady!!! [:D][face_dancing]
  4. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh I love Lukie-nookie! LOL!
  5. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Mara sure knows how to plan her romantic meetings. She should do that often

Lovely piece of mush
  6. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    So sweet! Perfect treat for ginchy, and the rest of us too. ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade