main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IT'S OFFICAL!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Rycove, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    Our first meeting was a sucsess! We had five people show up. Four that are registered on the board & one that will soon be. Some things that were discussed were plans for a membership drive, common intrest in the star wars universe, & plans for the second meeting.

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    It was good meeting.

I try not to talk to much :p

I am glad I met you guys.

3. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    I came in late, so I didn't get to meet you, yodahs-daddy. Does Jon look like this, Rycove? :p

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Congrats on the meeting! Glad to know it went well.

Try to have another meeting within the next few weeks, two more to go then you'll be an "official" chapter :D

5. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    We are now offical! Our third meeting went well. We had five board members, and three unoffical members show up. We decided on website content, talked about our t-shirt design, decided on city rep, and viewed Attack of the Clones. Hecktate also gave us a tour of Galaxies. Dante Ky took pics for the web site. We are on our way to becoming a succsessfull fan force chapter.

6. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Congratulations Monroe :D

7. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    Hi all i am from the acadiana fanforce and man i am glad to hear everything is going good. I will have to meet with you all the next time you meet together. It would be an honor to meet with other fanforcers. I am actually from a little town that is about 45 minutes south of alexandria. Plus i have some friends that might wouldbe interested in meeting you that live in monroe. Till then may the force be with you.

8. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    That's good news :)

When is the next meeting for us?

9. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    CONGRATS, guys!!!

Let the "Officializing" begin :D

News item will be posted on FanForce main, "Twin City Suns" has been added to the chapter title, Rycove has been altered to VIP status, and your website has been added to the top left corner of your forum.

Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in the near future!

10. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
  11. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    cool beans! :)

12. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Congrads!! I wish you the best on this new endevour that you will all overcome together.

If you ever need any questions answered or just wish to check out our FF, please do so by following this link, (FF ? Mojave Desert, CA). We'd love [face_love] to have you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.