main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM It's Official! AN ORFF T-SHIRT!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Hey guys! This is like the 4th thread on this, but I think this is the best way to get your attention.

It's official! I and my apartment cohorts (Mandy, Brittani, Mike, and Nikki- and Iran, kind of) have decided on an Outer Rim Fanforce T-Shirt design. Here's a small peek at it:
    Front: [image=http://prodtn.cafepress.com/nocache/2/30683782_F_tn.jpg]
    Back: [image=http://prodtn.cafepress.com/nocache/2/30683782_B_tn.jpg]

(The back says:
    Southern New Mexico
    and El Paso's
    Outer Rim Fanforce
    a Star Wars Fangroup

If there's a bright center to the Universe, this is the Fanforce furthest from it.)

They are ready for sale at CafePress. Our shop address is: http://www.cafepress.com/OuterRimFF. There, you will find our shirt is the only product for sale at this point. The going base prices is $14.99, but will likely be more with shipping/handling and tax.

People without payment: if you're a student (with your parents), first ask your parents to help you pay for it- and by this I mean, don't necessarily ask for money, but it will be easier if they allow you to use their credit card. If this isn't an option- as in, you or your parents do not have a credit card- you can talk to Mandy or myself. We will be happy to work something out with you!

Isn't this EXCITING? :D

2. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    YES WE HAVE A T-SHIRT!![face_dancing] !![face_dancing] Angie, I want to order one, but I can't order through CafePress. THey don't accept money orders, and I don't have a credit card. Is there any way I could still order the t-shirt? I mean I will definatly get one, but I just have to figure out how. WOW our own t-shirt, that is awesome man!

3. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Love the t-shirt design! The seal /c the lightsaber is awesome! Love the saying on the back too. Very classic.

4. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Great job to all who came up with this. I think it looks good.

5. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I got mine and LJ's t-shirts in the mail today!! They look GREAT! Very good quality. I thought it might turn out to be some cheap iron-on, but no, this is the real deal. Looks sooo good. I'll get a picture to you guys of me wearing it sometime soon. ;)

6. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Cool. It might take me a while to order mine but I will.

7. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Very cool. I was waiting to hear how they look. I am going to order mine this week. Thanks.

8. daisyfacedawn_13

daisyfacedawn_13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2005
    Wow, that's a cool idea.

9. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I just got my shirt today. It is really nice.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I keep meaning to place in my order, just not enough time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.