main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY IT's Official...C4!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SithMonger, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    "Star Wars Celebration IV will fill the L.A. Convention Center from Thursday, May 24 to Monday, May 28, 2007. Admission to the first day of the event will be for worldwide members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club, many of whom will help plan and run special programming themselves. The convention will be open to the general public from Friday through Monday, Memorial Day."

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20060526.html

And, GenCon is running it. Which is sort of a shock to me. Oh, well. Time for fundraising to begin!

2. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    24 hr. store.No waiting, No long lines. I know its early but who's up for goin to the Chinese Theater? In Costume?

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe Gen Con is getting another crack at it. So can all fanclub members get in on the first day or is that just for non U.S. members? Thats kinda confusing, or am I just reading it wrong? What does a kidney go for these days anyway?

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I am looking forward to hitting the store at 3 am and taking my time to get what I want. OH, and TK8049, I am in for Gromins (is that how you spell that?) pv

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I"m up for it, even though it'll cost me a fortune, probably. I've never flown before, so this'll be a new experience for me definatley.

6. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I've never flown before either but I here its alot like attacking a DEATH STAR. Which is always fun.I would bet that the 501st pic that happens at every Celebration would be at Garins Chinese Theater. Yes I spelled it wrong this will be an ongoing joke for a year feel free to participate but wasn't there a character called a Garin or his name was Garin in "Jedi"?I'm picturing a camel looking but I could be wrong.

7. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Ok TK8049 let me explain something to you, me being the world traveler and all around worldly fellow. The only time "flying is like attacking a death star" is if your last name is Aziz or work for a giant Saudi man by the name of Bin Laden. Because their actions on 9/11(RIP) were exactly the same of the group of terrorists callling themselves the alliance that took thousands of innocent lives not once but TWICE!

Unfortunately looks like I'm going back to Cali, back to Cali, back to Cali...I'm going back to Cali"

8. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys
    Just a quick suggestions, if any of you even think that you may be going to C4, call and reserve a room right now! It took me about an hour just to find one room downtown! So get on it today, every hotel there knows about the con and they can tell you right away if there are rooms. Dont wait, or youll be staying out in the suburbs and it will take about an hour cab drive to come in to the con every day, and that would cost a fortune. You can try the travel sites if you want like orbiz or hotels.com but thier reservation calendars don't go that far ahead. I had better luck just searching the White pages for downtown LA hotels and calling each one. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.