main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX It's Official! Celebration IV is in Los Angeles!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    The official announcement from Lucasfilm came down from on high!! May 24th thru May 28th 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

We have to plan to go. We have to. With our combined strength, we can bring order to Celebration IV. Come on guys, we have to do this for Fanforce.

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    AWWW FRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That may make it hard for me to go because that is a ratings month...I guess I can always catch bird flu on the Tuesday before and make a miraculous recovery by the following Monday....

This time frame may not allow Lisa to go. She is busy preparing for the summer influx of kids....Brent may be in the last week of school during that time also. It now seems this is a conspiracy to make sure they have a smaller attendance...PROTEST I SAY!! PROTEST!!!!

3. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Awwwww, I don't want to do this one alone! Come on you guys! Can't you do anything to get out of responsibility for once. IT'S STAR WARS DAMMIT!

Well, if you guys can't go then I will skip Celebration and go to San Diego ComicCon instead.

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Yeah, there is absolutely no way that I can make it on that weekend. It's the day of our Kindergarten graduation and the beginning of Summer Camp, an ABSOLUTE VACATION BLACKOUT! :_|

This seriously sucks. Plus, I can't stand LA. The only plus side is that my college roommate lives there, and I could stay with her...IF I could get the time off, which I can't. So, unless the galaxy rearranges itself, and the children get out of school on May 11th or June 15th, then there is no way. :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Rats. I guess I won't go then. I'll save my money for San Diego ComicCon. :(

6. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    You guys make me sad...just like that.. you give up...the dark side rules you all...It is a year away and you have given up in one day without even trying. You have all made Master Yoda sad. It is a Holiday Weekend. Memorial Day Weekend. You would only need one day off, the first Friday(if that..no reason you can't arrive on friday night). Return home on Monday which is still a holiday. NO reason you can't prepare ahead of time, since it is a year away. Manage your projects to where you can afford the weekend. If you can have everything in order there is no reason you should miss the party. Don't give in to the dark side...

this message brought to you my Cat Staggs official cheerleader/go getter/and general pep talker for Celebration 4

7. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Yeah . . . . what Cat said.

- Brent

8. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    I already gave in to the darkside..... long ago....

Free cookies when you join the darkside..... [face_mischief]

9. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Chocolate chip??

10. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Well it is a 5 day celebration. I don't think we would need to be there ALL 5 days, but it just depends on what the schedule of activites will be as to what are the best days to be there. Needless to say, I will purchase my ticket and reserve a room the very minute they go on sale and then hope for the best from then on.......

11. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Of course choc chip....

any other is heresy....

Milk & cookies time.

12. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm ready, been ready for the longest time...just tell me when, what time, and how much...com'on guys this is star wars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.