main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA It's Official: Georgia Is On My Mind.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Jedi, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Well everyone I'm officially here in Georgia. Goodbye Kentucky. Sniff, sniff.

Allie Fox, I can do the 19th at night. I can meet around 8:00 or 8:30 depending on where you get together.

Just post what you decide.

GAJ out.

2. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    Welcome Grand Amdmiral Jedi. I trust your move went well. If I remember correctly you were moving from Lexington KY. I have made that trip from here many times and it is a long one indeed. I hope you are finding Dublin to be tolerable at least. I live in Wrightsville (think Boonesboro without the hills), about 18min east of you on Hwy319. We (my wife and I) spend a good deal of time there in Dublin for various reasons, so we are quite familiar with the town and would be happy to help with any questions you might have.

The 19th is good for me as well so Allie Fox, its your call and "everything is proceeding exactly as (you) have forseen it."

Hmmm...

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I LIKE it!

I just got off the phone with Barnes and Noble in Macon. They said that their media section has tables, chairs, couches available. Perhaps we could meet there and then head to a resaraunt for a bite to eat.

I will post an "official" announcement with FanForce to draw some more people in.

If we do not have any more than the three of us(possibly four or five as I know some others locally) we could simply meet in Dublin this first time.

I'll start a thread and there are any other interested parties then we'll look to heading to B&N in Macon.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Welcome to Georgia, Grand_Admiral_Jedi! :D

My mother's family hails from Macon, and Atlanta is only about two hours away, so I do drive down that way occasionally. Perhaps I'll be able to join y'all for a meeting one day. :)

5. Theman357

Theman357 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    Grand_Admiral_Jedi, you traitor.

By vacating Kentucky, you have be dethroned as the Northern Kentucky Star Wars trivia champion. :)

- an old friend

6. s1138_

s1138_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2000
    im still around here somewhere.

19 of october? i wont be able to make that...its homecoming. ill try and catch the next one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.