main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's Official! Star Wars: The Clone Wars In Theaters and on Television in 2008!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by e1jnky, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Whew! Good luck, he-guy. Sounds like "the kids" are fans of the clone episodes. ;)
    I agree on re-watching the ones with Ahsoka. The show really was her chance to develop as a character, like the OT was for Luke, which I appreciate in my Star Wars.
    IMHO, the best stuff? The Mortis trilogy, the quadrology with Darth Maul and the last four of season 5.

Let us know how it goes with the rewatch and if you notice anything new.

2. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
  3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm really looking forward to the lost missions.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  4. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
  5. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I have 2 more to go!... but I sense they will be the BEST of the Lost Missions. Anything surrounding My Favorite character is Strong with The Force. [face_hypnotized]

6. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I loved the Fives character arc.

7. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i have watched the 66 arch...i am holding out on the others to make it last.

8. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I agree OBW. How I felt for Fives as he really expressed that the Jedi were His Friends and not just Commanding Officers.

9. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I watched the LAST 3 part epic story of Yoda's Adventure to learn more about The Living Force and the impending doom of the Dark Side before the events of Ep 3. I think I am going to watch them again. Liam Neeson voices Qui-Gon again and it really puts perspective on why he ends up going to Dagobah ultimately. So Cool!

10. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Even though season 6 has finally revealed ( I guess its been a month now), I think its doubtful we will ever get an official soundtrack for the series. I made this album art for my current CW audio collection in the mean time based off the blu-ray boxed set.

[​IMG]

11. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Well, this thread sure has been quiet..
    Anyways, the Season 6 blu-ray set came out last week. While there were only 13 episodes included (and all on Netflix), I still wanted to finish out having the physical discs for the released material. The extras are lacking compared to the previous seasons that included art & deleted scenes, but it did include a 16 minute documentary about the series, as well as the four unfinished episodes from starwars.com

Also, the "complete series" soundtrack came out Tuesday (got it for $8.49 on amazon). At around an hour, its more of a "greatest hits" level of album, but does have a handful of tracks that I didn't already have from the CW movie OST or ripped from Kevin Kiner's website. Hopefully this will sell enough copies for them to compile another volume of CW music in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

12. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

How was the documentary? Worth watching?

I'm finishing up those "story reel" episodes myself as the story itself is good. I'm enjoying one last go with Anakin and Obi-Wan being buddies during the Clone Wars as they chase the kyber crystal.