main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp IT'S OFFICIAL !! The 501st. is in the HOUSE!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That's RIGHT BABY!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that it is now official. I am the newest member on the 501st. You may now call me TK-2418 and don't you forget it. :)

I'd just like to thank everyone that helped me out over the last couple of months getting everything together.

1st. - Jerry, for the inside to the suit. lol

2nd. - Both Bob & Sean at the 501st. for helping out w/ all the details and conections

Oh ya, Can't forget John for the little help he gave me in working on the suit. lol :)

Last but not least, my family. lol For putting up w/ all the work on the suit in the middle of the house. Love ya babe. ;)

I can tell you this, it feel AWESOME!! I've waited my whole life for this.lol I mean from the time I was 7 running around the yard playing Star Wars. Becoming a trooper is a life long dream. Now I can play Star Wars with the REAL big boy's. :) Come on how many of you out there have not dreamed the same thing.

If you'd like to check out some pictures you can go to our web site at banthapoodoo.org We have up a couple shots form this past weekends comic show we went to. They are under hobbies.

Thanks again to everyone!!

SeeYa!
    TK

Oh, make that TK-2418

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Congrats on becoming a trooper that is pretty cool stuff. For me I am the smuggler yall love to hate. Like Solo I decided to ditch the academy and go off on adventures that dealt with avoiding Imperial entanglements. lol Boy did I make some cash along the way. lol

Anyways, congrats once again on your new status. I am sure at C4 we will be seeing ya in your armour.

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You can count on that!!

Hey,
    By the way you thinking of going to C4? Let me know. I know I'll be there. I'm still working on getting John there. He just keeps yelling about money $$$ lol. (I know your reading this John)

It be great if we had a couple guy's from the area go. Oh well... We'll see. Till next time.

SeeYa!
    TK

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I plan on going to C4 and so is Darthlucanus from Foxboro. I know there are a few others from MA that are going from sandtroopers.com. The group I met up with at C3 from a yahoo group I belong to are planning on going as well. A couple guys already have hotel rooms for the weekend. The only thing keeping me away from C4 would be any complications/problems with our 1st wookie cub that will be making his debut in Nov. around Thanksgiving time. Hopefully everything will be alright and we get him on a good schedule that I can sneak away for a trip. I may need a vaca by then. lol

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003

Congrats man! I'll get you to come over for my birthday party every year! :p It's cool that I know someone with Trooper armor :D

6. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Whoa TK, I didn't realize you were Rotag on here! I'm TK-1887.. We trooped together at Memoribiliafest :)

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Very cool 2 Troopers in the house!!

Hey, are you going to SMF? If so see you there.

TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.