It's official...

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm... That was probably the most overly predicted one. That's kinda disappointing. I'm surprised George didn't pick something totally random just to avoid being predicted by the fans. I was waiting for "Potato Madness" or something totally out there. I think it fits well with the rest though. I can see how that was chosen. Do you think this is seriously the one they will use?
  3. Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Knight

Yep. They were selling Revenge of the Sith shirts at Comic-Con.
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    How much were they? They're $16 on the Star Wars site. I'll probably get one just in case he changes it at the last minute.
  5. Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Knight

$20.

They weren't that exciting. It just had "Revenge of the Sith" in red (on a black shirt) with a little Star Wars Ep. III border.

At first I thought they were giving them away for free, the printing was a little thin, kinda mass-produced-at-the-last-second looking. People bought them though.

6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds like what the website is selling for $17, but count on at least $3 in shipping.

I was really impressed with my Episode One shirt, which is black with Episode 1 stitched into it. Really nice quality. I guess they figure people (like me) will buy it anyways *heads to mall to look for shirt*
  7. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still having problems believing that this is going to be the title. I've got a bad feeling about this...

I don't know. I was totally hoping for something random.

By the way, it's great to see you back on the boards, Lady El!! Hoorha for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.