main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's official...

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
  2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hmmm... That was probably the most overly predicted one. That's kinda disappointing. I'm surprised George didn't pick something totally random just to avoid being predicted by the fans. I was waiting for "Potato Madness" or something totally out there. I think it fits well with the rest though. I can see how that was chosen. Do you think this is seriously the one they will use?

3. Lady_Eldaelen

Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2003
    Yep. They were selling Revenge of the Sith shirts at Comic-Con.

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    How much were they? They're $16 on the Star Wars site. I'll probably get one just in case he changes it at the last minute.

5. Lady_Eldaelen

Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2003
    $20.

They weren't that exciting. It just had "Revenge of the Sith" in red (on a black shirt) with a little Star Wars Ep. III border.

At first I thought they were giving them away for free, the printing was a little thin, kinda mass-produced-at-the-last-second looking. People bought them though.

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    That sounds like what the website is selling for $17, but count on at least $3 in shipping.

I was really impressed with my Episode One shirt, which is black with Episode 1 stitched into it. Really nice quality. I guess they figure people (like me) will buy it anyways *heads to mall to look for shirt*

7. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm still having problems believing that this is going to be the title. I've got a bad feeling about this...

I don't know. I was totally hoping for something random.

By the way, it's great to see you back on the boards, Lady El!! Hoorha for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.